99. 50 Years of Togetherness.

Because of the old age both Kai and Swarna didn't celebrate their anniversaries and birthdays but this year had some special meaning for them. This year Swarna and Kai turned 77 years old and their marriage had completed 50 years.

All the kids wanted to celebrate this big day, so they all planned to surprise them both. Dhara, Siya and Wang informed all their relatives and called them to Soubuan. Swarna's parents had died too but her your brother and sister in law were still alive they came to Soubuan with their children and grand child.

Siya informed all the STM members and called them from different corners of the world. Wang informed the two best friends of his mother Sam and Zack from Kriratmechal with their families. All these children of Swarna and Kai were very matured now that was natural because they were parents too. Life teaches everyone everything.

All the people whom they called were very special for Swarna and Kai their existence in their life means a lot to them. Eun and Hiroto were also informed about the celebration and without being late they reached to the decided place. Siya also called some important people from Swarna's life like Yua and kids of the first board of directors of her company.

All the preparation were done perfectly Siya took Swarna and Kai in the hall and opened their eyes. They were surprised to see all those people around them. They hugged them and on that place they both started crying because of the meeting after 10 years.

All those people were the one who made the relationship possible between Swarna and Kai. Both of them met everyone separately and talked for a long time. They found that Ethan and Bhumika married to each other and were living happily in the 10 years Swarna merely talked to Sam and Zack because of her family and business problems.

But this made her surprised as soon as she found this news she started scolding Sam and Zack. Ethan and Bhumika were shocked to see that someone was scolding their fathers and they were just silent. They asked about this to their mothers and they told them that only Swarna had the power to scold them because she was their childhood friend.

They both smiled and then Kai called Swarna for the cake cutting. They cut the cake and had their lunch. On the dining table Wang's son Rowan asked both Swarna and Kai, "Grandpa why did grandma choose you her husband?"

Kai laughed and said, "Maybe because I am handsome at that time." Hearing his answer everyone laughed. Rowan was not satisfied with his answer and again said, "There are many people who were handsome at that time maybe more than you still grandma chooses you why?"

Hearing his question again Dhara and Wang also said, "Dad we also wanted to ask you this question but never found the right time so today you have to tell us why mom chooses you and not anyone else?" Kai got confused and looked at Swarna. She understood that he didn't have any appropriate answer which could satisfy them all.

So she said, "Because he knows how to take responsibilities of what he have done, because he knows how to respect others, because he knows how to make someone feel secure and happy around him, because he knows how to make everyday special with little things, because he knows how to control my anger, frustration, insecurity and all the bad emotions in my life every time.

Because he knows how to share my happiness and sorrow, because he knows the real meaning of love and trust, because he always completed all his promises and never judged me for anything. He was the one who stood beside me all the time when I needed someone for my support. That's why I choose him.

And you three don't you know that your dad is not able to answer these questions, so why don't you ask me directly?" Dhara looked at her mother and said, "Mom your answer satisfied all of us thank you for the answer and we don't ask you these questions because you can beat us if you don't like the questions or the timing that's why."

She looked at her frustratingly and then continued her lunch. Kai smiled while eating his lunch and then suddenly Rowan said, "Everyone gave you two all the gifts but I didn't. I also wanted to gift you something but for that you all have to go to a living room. So eat fast and come to the living room." He ate his lunch very fast and ran from there.

All the other people went to the living room after the lunch and sat there. Rowan messaged his father to on the T.V. he did the same. Suddenly a show stared and Rowan was also there on the show. Everyone was surprised to see him there. They all went silent to listen what he says.

The host said, "So Mr. Rowan Kuregami tell us why you wrote this book DITYA?" He replied, "My grandparents are the reason behind this. One day I went to the library of my granny and found so many diaries there on a shelf. I asked her about those diaries. My granny told me that those diaries have her story from the beginning.

I asked her if I can read those diaries and she permitted me after that I read the whole story and decided to write a book on my grandparent's life. I took almost 1 year o complete this book, so that I can gift this story to them on their 50th anniversary."

After that he briefly told the story to the host and the watchers and asked everyone to buy the book to know the real story behind the successful and most powerful couple of the world till that time,. Again the host said, "So tell us why you kept the book's name DITYA? Is there any specific reason?"

Rowan replied, "I kept this name because of my granny, when I read her diary I found one thing common in all those diaries. There is name written on the first page of every diary its DITYA. I asked her the reason. And she told me when she was just 14 years old she saw a dream and when she woke up she remembered only one thing from that dream it was a name DITYA.

So she gave this name to her diary because this name was very special for her. When I wrote this book I thought why I shouldn't name this book as DITYA because her diary contained all her life story and its name is Ditya. So the proper name for this book is DITYA because DITYA has seen my granny and grandpa from starting.

Grandma-grandpa sorry for this sudden surprise but I did all this to make you happy. Hope you will also enjoy your own story. First copy of the book is kept under the table. Read it bye."

Wang took the book out and gave it to his parents. They started reading the story and with a smile. That day was the first day when the copies of that book came in the market and within an hour all those copies were out of stock.

All the people all around the world read the story of these two people and enjoyed the story of a person with different characters. The Royal Kuregami family's elder members had passed away still the popularity of this family is unbreakable and after reading this story all the new generation again knew about these famous start's of those time.

That book became the medium from which people found about the real face of the SJ the owner of SJ group of companies. After reading the book all the people all around the world found that SJ was none other than Swarna Joshi the owner of this biggest business group in the world.