57. Collaboration Visit.

Swarna visited Sam and Zack to tell them everything. But Sam was not present there. Swarna told Zack everything and also asked about Sam.

Zack was very happy after hearing about her achievement but at the same time, he was sad too. Swarna noticed something wrong with him. She forced Zack to tell her the truth. Zack said, "Four months ago Sam went back to Kriratmechal for his wedding. But before his wedding, his bride left the country with her boyfriend. When he got this news he was broken from the inside. Even I am not able to handle him.

At that time the most needed person is you but we can't call you there because your parents also came there. He had loved that lady so much since the day he met her. She also fell in love with him but at the last moment, she cheated on him.

And from that day to till now he used to spend most of his time drinking. He is addicted to liquor. He had not talked to his parents too."

Swarna said, "So many things happened and you guys don't even think that you need to tell me also." Zack wanted to explain her everything but Swarna stopped him and said, "No explanation. Where is Sam! Call him and ask him to come over and both of you stand in front of me. Right Now!"

Zack also understood that she was in an angry mood. So he didn't say anything and called Sam to come home immediately. After some time Sam came home. He was half drunk. He saw Swarna was standing there. Suddenly he remembered that she never likes a person who loses control after drinking and he had drunk a lot.

So he tried to look normal but he was not able to control himself. Zack came to him and handled him. He took him to the bathroom and gave him a hot shower. After that, he gave him some lemonade and some pills for his hangover.

Some time later he came to his senses. Swarna was sitting there on the couch. He saw her and he also tried to explain to her but she stands up and said, "I also got cheated by a man. I am living with my daughter. Her father tried to kill both of us. My family left me alone. I have to marry for Siya which I never wanted to do, but I had to do it. There is nothing positive left in my life. Still I am living my life.

After having all those problems and issues in my life I never left my two best friends. I used to tell everyone that even if my family left me I didn't lose hope because my two brothers like best friends were standing behind me like pillars of my life.

But today you two prove me wrong. Both of you I wanted to ask only one question. Do you guys consider me as your family or all those things and promises you gave me were fake just like my parents did.

Do you guys consider me as your family, as an outsider, or nothing? Just clear it for me because I don't want to live in any misunderstanding by an outsider." After saying all those things she walked out.

Sam and Zack came from behind and stopped her. They apologized to her and said, "You were very busy those days that's why I stopped Zack to tell you the truth. I am sorry Forgive me! And don't say that you are an outsider in our life. You know that you are not an outsider you are the most important person in our life. Please don't go."

Swarna said, "Busy my foot. Tell me one thing didn't I disturb you two all the time even in the middle of the night because I won't feel good. Then how could you think that I will not understand your problem or I will take you as a burden on me."

Sam said, "I am sorry and I won't do this again promise. Please forgive me." Swarna was angry but she accepted their apology. She told him everything about her collaboration. Sam was very happy for her and then all of them hugged each other.

Sam said, "That lady is my past. And I promise I will not think about her anymore. And I will live like before." Swarna smiled and came out because hadto pic Siya up from the school. Swarna headed towards the school picked Siya up and came home back and started doing her regular work.

AFTER ONE MONTH.

"Are you ready for the meeting mam," said Yua. Swarna replied, "Did he arrive." Yua replied yes.

"Then let him come inside the meeting room," said Swarna. Yua nodded her head and welcomed the CEO of Agro - Construction Company. Swarna shook hands with the CEO. And then both of them sat in the meeting room.

Swarna showed them all the presentations and gave him all the information about her plan. He liked her plan and agreed to work with her company. Swarna was very happy. She said, "So when you are ready let's sign the contract Mr. Kumar."

Mr. Kumar said, "I promise you that I will collaborate with your company. If you want you can make a video of my promise for proof. But if it is not necessary then can we sign the contract next month."

Swarna said, "Its okay Mr. Kumar you don't have to say these things. I believe you. But why are you insisting to sign the contract next month."

Mr. Kumar said, "Actually I am a family man. And whenever I sign a new contract. I used to sing while accompanying my wife. But she has a minor eye surgery today evening. So she can't accompany me and it will take almost one month to recover properly. That's why I want to sign the contract next month."

Swarna smiled and said, "Its okay sir we will sign the contract next month. Sir, you need to go to your wife." After completing the formalities he headed toward the hospital. Swarna smiled and then went to her house too.