75. Cyclone Storm.

"Hey Come on! Don't look at me like that. It's just a gift," said Sam. Anisha turned her face to the other side. Sam again said, "I think its late now. I shall go, and you need to sleep too. After all, we have a lot of things to do tomorrow."

Anisha nodded her head and then Sam came out of her room. Anisha locked the door and came to her bed for sleeping. Sam came to the corridor of that lodge. He was standing alone, and staring at the stars. He smiled and suddenly said, "Why did I smile? Leave it, it's very cold here. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow I shall go to sleep now."

He went away, but someone was standing behind him. After Sam left that man said, "After a long time. I have seen Sam smiling. It's so unrealistic."

He turned his phone's flashlight on and created a horror scene. It was none other than Zack. He was curious to know why Sam had smiled. He nodded his head and turned around while looking down at his phone and thinking about what plan he should make to find out about Sam's sudden smile.

He raised his head and looked at the wall and yelled very loudly, 'Mummy!' He was breathing very fastly. Everyone heard that sound and woke up from their sleep. All of the people who were living on that floor came out of their rooms.

Swarna, Sam, and Anisha also came out of their rooms. Swarna saw Zack was standing in the corridor and found that he was the one who shouted right then.

Sam apologized to everyone and told them all to go back to their rooms. After everyone left Sam and Swarna came near to Zack and asked him what happened.

Zack said, "Nothing, I came out of my room just for using the restroom. And while coming out I used the flashlight of my phone for the direction, but I got frightened by my own shadow on the wall." Swarna slightly hit his head and said, "You idiot! You scared us to death. Just go to your room and sleep."

Zack nodded his head and went away. Sam and Anisha also went to their room and Swarna too.

AFTER SIX DAYS

All the checking works of the project were completed. All the three companies had signed the contract papers of collaboration, and now in the afternoon, they were going back to Soubuan.

Everyone was very tired because of the heavy workload these days. They all just wanted to go back and had some rest. All of them had packed their luggage and headed towards the seaport.

But before the ship starts its sail a man from inside the ship came and told everyone to go back from where they came. The ship was not going on the journey, because of the cyclone which came into the sea.

Due to that cyclone ships were unable to sail. When the tourists and other people who had come to the island got the news they came back to the lodge, and to all the places where they had set up their bases for camping.

Swarna and others also went back to the lodge. But after coming to the lodge they got to know, that their room had been allotted to other tourists after they checked out.

Swarna and Sam tried to convince the staff, but they were not able to do anything. At last, after so many tries they arranged one room for all of them. It was difficult for those people to stay in a single room.

Swarna, Sam, and Zack were roommates in their college life. So it's not a big deal for them, but due to Anisha, they were not able to decide anything.

But at last Anisha, herself said, "There is nothing to be worried about. We have to share the room for only one night. And look at this room it's very big. We all can take one corner. So we won't disturb each other, and if you guys are finding it difficult to share the room due to me then rest assured from my side. I am ready to share the room."

Zack said, "Then it's final we are taking this room." He took the keys from the staff and told them to leave. After the staff went away Zack closed the door and went inside to change his clothes. After him, Sam, Swarna, and Anisha changed their clothes respectively.

Swarna left a voice message for Siya and Kai both telling them that she wasn't able to come that day, because of the cyclone. So Kai needs to take care of Siya for one more day. That message took a lot of time to deliver because of the weak signals.

IN THE NIGHT

Due to the Cyclone Storm, electricity had gone. All of them were using candles, emergency lights, or phone flashlights for some light. Swarna's message had been delivered to Kai and he also replied to her message. They all didn't have anything to do so they were just chatting with each other.

Sometimes later some staff came there to deliver the dinner. They took the dinner inside and after eating, they kept the dishes out of the door.

Still, it was not time to sleep, so they all started playing truth and dare. Zack turns the bottle, it came on Swarna. She chooses truth, and Anisha asked her about her ideal life partner. Swarna said, "Someone who can take care of me and my life, but not of my business life.

Other than this it's my long-time wish to marry a person who is good in almost everything, who is an artist."

Then the bottle comes on Zack he chooses dare. Sam told him to stand on his hands for the next 10 minutes. He tried but fell after three minutes. All of them burst into laughter. It comes to Sam he chooses to dare too.

Zack said, "You are the one who told me to stand on my hands, and everyone laughed at me. Now, wait it's my turn to make everyone laugh at you. So Mr. Sam you go to the forest near the construction site, and after taking a selfie at a horror place come back." Swarna disagreed with this but Zack insisted a lot.

Sam agreed, he took the raincoat kept in the room and was going to go out. Suddenly, lightning flashed and clouds thundered. The sound was very terrible. Swarna looked at Zack and signed him to stop Sam but he ignored her.

Sam was stubborn too. He had decided to go out. So he walked towards the door but suddenly Anisha held his hands. Sam turned back and looked at her face. Her eyes were filled with tears, she said, "Please don't go." Sam asked her what happened she left his hand and went away from there.