30. Left Time.

The next morning Kai woke up. He remembered everything that happened last night. He wanted to say sorry to Swarna for his behaviour. He went to the balcony again but he saw that Swarna was not present there.

So he went inside his house and got ready for his exercise and then he went downstairs. He thought that he was able to find Swarna on the ground. But after doing exercise for more than an hour he didn't find Swarna anywhere.

He came home back with a sad face. He wanted to apologize for what he did the previous day. He considers himself responsible for Swarna's sudden uprising of stress level. He was feeling guilty. But he couldn't do anything because he didn't find Swarna anywhere.

He went inside his house. While going to his house he saw Siya was going to the school and Yua and some of the bodyguards had come to pick her up.

Siya asked Yua, "Do you have any idea about where Dima had gone. I just found a letter on the table that she needs to go for urgent work. And you are going to pick me up."

Yua said, "Mam has to urgently deal with a client due to this she went out early in the morning." Then Siya said, "Okay then let's go."

Yua said, "Siya you should go I have to send an urgent email to a person. Don't worry it will not take much time. You go I am coming in a few moments."

Siya left from there with the bodyguards. And then Yua called Swarna. She said, "Mam I have picked Siya up now you can come home back. Don't worry everything is under control. Now I have to go bye mam take care."

Then she cut the call and went away from there. Kai was watching everything from his door. He was not able to understand what was happening there.

Suddenly, he saw Swarna was coming to the house. He was surprised by her sudden appearance. He was just watching her and not giving any signal. Swarna went inside her house and locked her door. After that what happened there Kai didn't know.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

Someone pressed the doorbell. Kai went to the door and opened it. He found a man standing in front of him wearing a white-coloured overcoat which shows that he was a doctor.

That man said, "I am so sorry sir. I think I came to the wrong address. Sir sorry for the inconvenience but can you please tell me whether Miss Swarna lives in this building or not."

Kai said, "No-no there is no inconvenience. By the way, you came to the correct address but you are standing at the wrong door. Miss Swarna lives next door. There she lives in that flat." He showed him with his hands. Then that man thanked him and went to the door of Swarna.

He pressed the doorbell Swarna cane out and then she welcomed him and closed the door. Kai was now getting very confused. But again he couldn't do anything. So he went to the balcony after closing the door.

AT HOME WITH THE DOCTOR

"So what do you prefer tea or coffee," asked Swarna. The Doctor said, "Coffee." Swarna said okay to him and then she prepared two cups of coffee. And then both of them went to the living room. The doctor said, "It's really hot. It will be better to sit on the balcony so that you can get sufficient air." Swarna said okay again and then both of them went to the balcony.

Kai heard some footsteps. He thought that Swarna was coming onto the balcony. So he sat on the floor for listening to Swarna and the doctor's conversation. He knew that he was doing wrong but he wanted to end his confusion.

Swarna said, "So tell me honestly doctor. How much time I have left? You have studied my full reports. Please don't lie."

The doctor said, "I know, that you don't want to hear any kind of lie. Don't worry I am not going to hide the truth. So let's begin. According to your report if your stress will increase at this level then you have probably six months left for the second stroke.

Swarna when I talked to your regular doctor. She told me that you don't want to make that seven percent chance possible after your third stroke. So I study your reports and have discussed them with some of the top doctors.

According to all of us, your problem is not that serious till the increase in the level. I wanted to talk to you yesterday but I am not able to come and your stress level increased. My bad!

But there is one more chance and for that, you have to stay happy. Not just externally but internally too. Another thing both of your friends told me is that you don't have a reason to stay happy. Living happily and positively is the only way to cure this disease fully. If you won't try to live happily then in that case, your stress level will increase only. And after six months it is going cause your second stroke.

After one year you will face your third stroke and then there are only seven percent chances left for you to come back to your normal life.

Now let's come back to the main point. As you know that your stress meter shows your stress level is seventy-seven percent. So after coming to this stage patients used to suffer from weakness and dizziness most of the time.

So if you want to live more then start taking your medicines on time and also improve your diet plan. Eat some nutritious foods so that your body can heal the effect of dizziness.

Other than this I am giving you some medicines take it whenever you feel weakness. It's also possible for you that you will faint sometime. At that time make sure that there is someone present with you who can give you this medicine on time. This medicine is necessary for your mind to heal fastly from the shock of sudden unconsciousness.

If you will not take this medicine on time then you can go into a coma for almost four months. This is necessary because your brain will treat that shock with itself and this process takes time. After all these explanations I hope you understand all the things."

Swarna said, "Doctor I understand everything. But I have a question shall I ask."

The doctor said, "Of course, you can ask anything."

Swarna said, "What is the minimum stress level when you have crossed seventy-seven percent after the first stroke, for living two more years."

The doctor said, "Its 3.65 percent but why?"

Swarna said, "Nothing I have to live for two more years." The doctor said, "Okay I have to go now. But don't forget to take your medicines on time.

Before going I want to say something. Swarna please find some happiness in your life it will increase your life span. And if you will live happily your illness may be cured over time slowly and it is also possible that you will live a stress stroke-free life."

Then the doctor left. But Swarna was still standing on the balcony. She said to herself, "Happy life. If my life has any happy moments then it's possible that I am not standing here in this situation.

You can't understand from which pain I am suffering. I wanted to cry but I can't. My life didn't allow me to live happily."

Then she came back to her room. Kai had listened to all those things he was in a great shock. He went inside his room and then came to Swarna's door he pressed the bell.

Swarna opened the door. When she opened the door Kai pulled her inside and then both of them started talking.