9. Her Promise.

After two hours Swarna woke up. Yang and her teacher were now relieved. They asked her about the matter due to which she went inside the burning forest. Swarna told them everything that she had seen. She also requested the teacher to take Siya with them to the main city of Karanbeng but her teacher didn't agree to take the girl with them. Swarna requested him many times and after so many efforts her teacher agreed.

Swarna was injured, so Yang carried Siya and the teacher was helping Swarna to walk to the bus, they all came to the bus and it started. All the students were worried for Swarna and the kid. They all asked Swarna what had happened there. She told them the whole story. While telling the story when the bus reached to the college no one noticed. When the bus stopped all the students came out of the bus and took their luggage.

When Swarna came out of the bus her teacher stopped her and ordered her to wait for him in his office.

After sending all the students to their home the teacher came to his office. There he asked Swarna what she was going to do with the child. He was also worried because it's been five hours and still Siya had not gained consciousness.

She replied, "I don't know what I am going to do with her. But right now the most important thing is to take her to the hospital. After that when she will recover I am thinking to leave her in an orphanage." Her teacher nodded his head and said, "That's good I am also going to say the same thing."

She nodded her head and came out of the office. Yang was waiting for her outside the office with Siya in his arms. Their teacher had booked a taxi for them. The taxi arrived both of them sat in the taxi and told the driver to go to the nearby hospital.

TIME SKIPS, AT THE HOSPITAL.

In a room, Siya was resting on the bed and Swarna was being treated by the doctor. Yang had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicines. When Swarna's treatment was completed the doctor told her about the health condition of Siya. The doctor assured her that Siya had fainted due to the inhalation of smoke in a large quantity and shock.

Swarna inquired about what shock she was talking about. The doctor replied that the child must have seen any kind of danger or horror seen or something related to it. And due to that, she was not able to wake up. Swarna then asked her about the time when she would gain consciousness. The doctor replied that she didn't have any idea about it but according to her she must wake up in four or five hours.

When they were talking Yang entered the room with the medicines in his hands. He asked the doctor about Swarna's health. The doctor replied that she was okay. And she could go home now. Before discharging Swarna and Siya the doctor gave Swarna a consultant form to sign so that she could confirm the relationship between her and Siya. Swarna took the file and started filling it.

While filling the form Yang noticed that Swarna had mentioned the child as her daughter and signed in the mother's column. She signed the form and then submitted it to the doctor. The doctor gave her a copy of the form. Yang was watching these all. He wanted to talk about all these but didn't find the hospital the right place to talk. Yang took Siya into his arms and went to the parking area with Swarna were the taxi was waiting for them.

Both of them sat in the taxi. The taxi started Yang gave the address of Swarna's house to the driver. After that, he asked "why did you sign in the mother's column in the consultant form. Didn't you say that you will leave this child in the orphanage?"

She replied, "I will answer all your questions after three days." He asked why. So she replied, "Because I am not in the mood to reply to any of your questions." He was very angry after listing those lines from her. He stopped talking to her and turned his head towards the window.

After some time taxi arrived at Swarna's house. Yang told the driver to wait there and went upstairs with Siya again. Swarna opened the lock on the door and went inside. She helped Yang to keep Siya on the bed. After that, she offered him some water but he refused. She forced him to drink it so he did and then left from there for his home. He went down and sat in the same taxi and headed towards his house.

After Yang left Swarna went to the house and locked the door from inside and then called Sam and Zack.

Both of them picked up the call all of them were on a conference. Sam asked about her tour and the time she spent in Karanbeng. They were so excited to know about all the things she did and also about telling their stories.

But when she spoke both of them went silent and asked her only one question. "Did anything happen to you why are you sounding low."

She said, "Look I know its fast but can both of you come here in three days. But please don't tell anyone that I called you otherwise I will not talk to you guys lifetime. Please come as fast as you can. But without knowing anybody, I called you guys." While saying all these things she started crying.

After listing to her crying voice they both understand that something very bad had happened to her. So they didn't ask anything and said that they were coming there soon. After this, she cut the call.

AFTER THREE DAYS.

Sam, Zack, and Yang arrived at the same time at Swarna's home. Yang was shocked to see them there.

Suddenly, Swarna opened the door and called them inside. All of them came into the house and sat on the sofa. Swarna gave them all water and some snacks. Both of them went inside and after refreshing, they asked Swarna why she called them in hurry. While questioning Zack heard some sounds from the dining room. He went there and saw a kid was watching T.V.

He came outside and asked Swarna about the kid. Then she told them the whole story that had happened on the tour. Sam and Zack got worried and asked about her health they both got very tense. But she replied that she was all okay now.

Yang said, "Leave the matter about her health she was okay now and she was taking medicine regularly. We should focus on the topic of that kid."

Sam nodded his head and said, "What is the thing about talking in this matter we know what to do in this situation. We all are students. We are not able to take care of her so there is only one way. We have to leave her in an orphanage. But the thing from which I am surprised is why Swarna didn't leave her till now."

Yang laughed and said, "I am also surprised about this. You know what Sam I come here every day just for telling her only one thing to leave the child in the orphanage. But she never understands. Now you guys have arrived just tell her that what she is doing is wrong."

When Yang was saying all these things Swarna shouted at him and said, "I had promised Akanshika that I will never leave her daughter. I will take care of her like my own daughter. Don't you understand that?"

Sam and Zack didn't say anything after listening that she had promised the lady that she would take care of her daughter lifetime.

When Yang listened to this he said that it was just a promise and that lady was also not here no one was going to blame her. So why doesn't she break her promise? Swarna looked at his face with angry eyes.

Zack took Yang out of the room and then Sam calmed Swarna down and gave her water to drink.

Sam told Swarna that she had shouted very loudly. If Siya had listened to it what she would think just go inside and look after her. He sent her inside the room and came out of the house. Then Zack asked Sam about Swarna and he said that she was okay and calm now.

Then Zack told Yang that she had promised that lady that she would take care of her daughter. And when she had promised she can even die for her promise. No one on this earth was able to say her to take her promise back.

And when someone says her to do so she becomes very angry. And at that time she can even kill that person. That's why we took you here.