16. An Unseen Business Typhoon.

Swarna told Siya that she would never talk to her if she starts her parent's topic again. Siya understood that there was something that Swarna didn't want to disclose. Swarna also became very upset when she started to talk about her parents. So Siya thought to end that topic.

Both of them spent their time finishing their work. They were living their life happily.

AFTER THREE YEARS.

Swarna was achieving great success in her business. She had stepped into the business world with fashion designing. And now after three years she had established her business branches in more than hundred countries.

Now she was a business typhoon for this world. Swarna was a great businesswoman, a great mother, and a great friend too. She was the only lady in the whole world who was defeating almost every business person at a very less age.

She used to take care of Siya and her work at a time. Siya had never complained that Swarna was not giving time to her. She used to say that she was thankful to God because he sent her Dima into her life.

In those three years, Siya had also become very mature. Swarna had given her best while bringing her up. She thought her everything from dancing to singing, from cooking to learning, from being silly to being an idol, and from poor player to an excellent player in almost every type of game. She had not left anything while teaching Siya.

After spending three years on her training now Siya was a great idol. In Bemiln she came on the list of the great performers, musicians, singers, dancers, etc. Swarna's hard work had paid off in Siya's success.

But the most important part of their life was Swarna's face. Except for Sam, Zack, and the board of directors of her business no one had seen her face throughout the world. No one knows how she looks in real life.

Swarna had grown her business in almost every sector like the petrochemical industry, hardware-software industry, food-beverage industry, perfume and gaming companies, ornaments and beauty products, etc.

She had established herself and her business on a very high place in the business world. But still, no one knows her identity. Nevertheless she was a mysterious person.

Swarna didn't want to reveal her face because she wanted to study more after doing her MBA. She wanted to continue her studies and get a doctorate that's why she was not revealing her face. Because she knows that if she would reveal her face then she was not able to complete her studies like a normal student.

By that time Sam and Zack had also shifted to Bemlin because of their growing business and partnership in one of Swarna's company. Three years had passed but still, their friendship was strong like a rock.

Swarna was growing her business day by day. But still, she thinks that she had not enough experience. So she wanted to learn more. While growing her business the most important thing was her words which helped her so much. She was so caring and grateful to all her workers. Her word was like medicine for the good person and poison for the bad person. She treats everyone with the same attitude with which they treat others.

She was a successful lady and a single mother. She had done so many interviews but without revealing her face.

The whole world wanted to see this lady's face. Who had created history in the world of business at just the age of 24!

All the people around the globe had seen Sam and Zack and they used to request them all the time for revealing Swarna's face. Whenever they come to live or do an interview.

But both of them had only one reply to all those kinds of questions that. "It's her choice whenever she wants to reveal her face she will do that no one can stop her from doing that and no one can even force her to reveal her face."

Swarna wanted to shift to a new country for completing her Ph.D. Because she thought that Bemlin was a good country to study but she had spent a lot of time there and she wants a new surrounding to study comfortably.

So she was planning to shift at Soubuan. Siya was also going to complete her tenth grade that year. Because of her IQ, her teachers shifted her to the tenth grade from eighth grade, so both of them were going to shift to the new country after a month.

AFTER ONE MONTH, IN SOUBUAN.

Siya had been admitted to the best high school in Soubuan. And Swarna had enrolled in the Soubuan national university. She was a student in the archaeology department. But because she had completed her master's in business administration she loves to roam around those faculties also. She used to hear a lot of things about SJ and SJ group of companies.

Because Swarna had not revealed her face no one knows her and everyone around her talked to her normally. She used to get so many news about her image sometimes it was nice sometimes it was bad. But she doesn't care because she was studying there as a normal student, not as a businessman.

She was a very good student and in a few days, she had become the favourite of all professors there. She used to come to college at the time and completes her all work on time.

She needs to live in a very secure place because of Siya. No one knows how SJ looks but everyone had seen Siya as an idol. Siya couldn't live without Swarna and that's the main reason of having tight security all the time.

So because of her Swarna bought an apartment in the twenty-first-century building. Both of them used to live there. That building was the safest place. Because most of the famous people of Soubuan like singers, dancers, actors, some politicians, athletes, etc used to live there.

Swarna used to drop and pick Siya up after and before her school. Everything was under control till the entry of that one group into the university.