59. Half Truth.

Swarna went out of the house, Kai closed the door. Ece was very angry that she wanted to kill Swarna. She asked Kai very angrily about Swarna.

Kai said, "Just sit down I will tell you everything." Ece replied that she just wanted to hear the truth and doesn't want to sit.

Kai said, "Swarna is my wife." Ece looked at him very angrily and said, "No this thing can't happen? You are lying tell me you are lying. Kai just say something why are you silent? Tell me that whatever you said just now is just a false statement. You are just joking."

Kai said, "I am not joking this is the truth. Swarna is my wife. Just listen to me first after that whatever you want you can think."

Ece said, "I don't want to listen to anything. I just know one thing when she will return I am going to kill her. I won't spare her life. How dare she marry you? You are mine just mine. Do you understand that?"

Kai said, "Don't talk nonsense. She doesn't want to marry me. I am the one who insisted her to do it." When Ece listened to that line she went near to Kai and slapped him hard. After that, she was going to go out. But Kai stopped her and told her to listen to the whole matter.

Ece turned back while crying and said, "Is there something left which you want to explain."

Kai said, "Yes I need to explain. I know you are angry but listen to me at least."

Ece told him to say everything quickly. Kai said, "Few months ago my granny went to an NGO. There she met Swarna. Both of them talked for so long. My granny liked her way of talking, her dressing sense, the way she respects the elders and so many more things. After meeting her she started assuming about her granddaughter-in-law, which means my wife. She wants me to marry someone like Swarna.

After that day that topic got ended and no one talked about it anymore. One day I went to meet my granny but she was not at home. My family members told me that she went to the hospital for her routine check up. I also went to the hospital. There I got to know that my granny was suffering from cancer. She was a cancer patient.

I pretended that I don't know anything and left her at home. But before she goes home I asked her about her last wish. And she told me that she wants me to get married as soon as possible. I asked her about the girl whom she wants to be my wife.

And her answer was as expected Swarna or someone like her. I was not able to find someone exactly like her at that time. So I told her everything and she agreed to our marriage. And that's how we got married. We did that because of my granny."

Kai and Ece didn't notice that while talking almost one hour had passed and suddenly Swarna came inside the house. She said, "There is one more thing that you don't know about this marriage." Listening to her voice Kai and Ece both turned back and saw that Swarna came home back.

Ece again got angry and tried to hit Swarna but she again grabbed her hand very tightly and said, "Do you think that you can hit me this easily?

I am here to tell you that our marriage is fake. We both are tied in a contract marriage. We don't want this but we have to do it because of granny."

Ece looked at Kai and Kai looked at Swarna with a confused face. Swarna said, "I know I told you not to tell her about our contract but this is not a good thing for her. She loves you from bottom of her heart. So it's her right to know everything about you."

Ece said, "You two are in contract marriage which means you can separate at any time." Swarna said, "No not anytime. We have signed a specific period after that we can terminate the contract."

Ece became very happy after listening to this. She said, "That means I can live with my unmarried boyfriend. Kai, I am very happy that you are not married. And don't worry guys. I love granny so much. So I am not going to tell her the truth. And one more thing I am shifting here today."

Swarna interrupted in middle and said, "No you can't, you are not allowed to shift here."

Ece said arrogantly, "Look you are not Kai's real wife. So you are no one to live here as well. Just thank God that I am allowing you to live here. This is my boyfriend's house so I can come here anytime."

Swarna said, "This house doesn't belong to Kai or your boyfriend alone. I also have a 50 percent share in this house. So this is our house and the thing about permission. You are not allowed to come here anytime as his girlfriend but as a friend you can. And you can't live here.

This will affect my daughter. She also doesn't know about this contract so I don't want her to know about it in this manner. One more thing we will decide who can live here or not without the permission of other party no one can do anything. This is mentioned in the contract papers and if you are thinking to tell the truth to my daughter or granny.

So let me warn you not to even try this. If you will tell the truth to granny Kai and his family will not spare you. And if this is disclosed in front of my daughter I shall not leave you peacefully. I will throw you out of the country. In front of my daughter he is my husband, so don't ruin that image. When she is not around you two can do whatever you want. Hope you understood."

After saying all those things Swarna went inside the room and Kai told Ece that whatever Swarna said was true so she couldn't live at his place and told her to leave from there immediately. Ece came out of Kai's house and headed to her home.