77. A Game.

THE NEXT DAY

The thunderstorm had stopped. Everything went back to its normal position, but that cyclone had created a lot of mess. So many things had been destructed due to that storm and cyclone.

All the people on that island were getting ready for going to their respective destinations again, this time everyone had checked the weather report very nicely. Everything was good including the ship and weather conditions. Swarna, Sam, Zack, and Anisha were ready to go home back. They had packed their clothes which they used last night and all the other things and headed towards the ship.

After some time the ship started and headed towards Soubuan. All the people were enjoying the view outside. Swarna was busy with some of her office work, and Anisha was helping her. On the other hand, Sam and Zack were chilling and enjoying the view like others. After some time Swarna sent Anisha to enjoy the view of nature and to give company to Sam and Zack.

She came to Sam and told him that Swarna needs to complete some of her office work, and she wanted some time alone. So she sent her away from there. Sam said, "Its okay. We can understand your problem. It's her habit to send everybody out while working. After completing her work she will come here too, don't take too much tension and enjoy the view with us."

Anisha got relaxed after listing that it was her habit to send everybody out when she was working.

She also sat there with Sam and Zack and started going with the flow. Three hours passed and still, the ship hadn't reached even the middle of the sea. Everyone was getting bored by then. Even some younger teenagers had slept while watching the view because no one can watch the same thing for hours.

At last Sam and Zack started playing Chess by taking it from the captains of the ship, and Anisha started doing some of her assignment works given by Swarna. After some time Swarna came to Sam asking him for some help in the hotel project. Both of them took some time for discussing the matter of the second swimming pool which was going to be built on the top of the hotel. According to Swarna that swimming pools can cause a few building problems in the future like leakage of water supply, cracks in the walls, etc.

At last, she agreed when Sam told her about the new technique from which the pool was going to be built. But this discussion took almost three more hours. It was almost lunchtime so all of them went to the cafeteria for having their lunch. They had their lunch and went back to their respective seats after one hour. There was nothing to do so they all slept.

AFTER FIVE HOURS

It was the month of January and the season was of winter. So at six o clock in the evening there was darkness outside the ship. The Sun had set a long time ago nothing was visible from the windows where the lights of the ship were not going. The ship had also reached the seaport and all the passengers were getting ready to go out of the ship.

Swarna woke up due to the noise being made by the other passengers. She saw that the ship was going to reach its destination in a few minutes. So she got up from her place and woke everyone up. All of them got ready for the departure, and after some time the ship stopped and all the passengers started moving out one by one.

Swarna came out with Anisha and Sam came out with Zack one by one. Anisha had already informed Swarna's bodyguards to come over to the seaport to pick them up. So her bodyguards were waiting at the port for all of them to arrive. Anisha saw them on the outside of the port and signed them to come near to them; So that they could go to their car safely.

All the bodyguards came near to them and took them, away from their. They all sat inside the car and the driver drove it away. Swarna dropped Anisha at her house and headed to her house. Sam and Zack also live in the Sam building so there was no diversion of the path. The driver took them all to their house. They all went inside their house. Siya saw Swarna and hugged her tightly. She was very happy to meet her Dima. Kai also felt relaxed to see her back.

Swarna got refreshed and ate the dinner that Kai had prepared for all of them. She had slept a lot on the ship and now she was not feeling sleepy. So she sat in the living room with Siya and Kai and was chatting with her. She asked Siya firstly about her progress reports and the result of her last exams.

Siya scored very nice numbers in the exams. She gave her progress report and results to Swarna, she was happy to see her progress in every field. She signed on the reports and gave them back to Siya. After that, all of them started talking about Swarna's business trip.

On the other hand, Sam was busy finding something in his gaming room as soon as he came home. Zack asked him many times about the thing but he didn't reply. After two hours of searching operation, he came out of the room with a box. There is a game inside that box. That was an animation movie-based game. Zack said, "You are finding this game since you came home." Sam replied yes. "But you don't even use this game anymore then why?" said Zack.

"Because I wanted to gift it to someone," said Sam.