88. Secret.

Everyone was very happy when Anisha accepted Sam's proposal. They were celebrating their new relationship. Anisha liked everything of that place she was very happy too because the person whom she like for years was her now, in this world he chooses her. She thanked the god for that huge happiness in her life.

Everything was going great when Swarna noticed Zack, he was stressed for something. She came near to him and asked him the matter he ignored her and told her that he was not worried. She didn't force him that time and thought of talking to him at home and came back for the celebration.

Zack was still worried and looking stressed he was regularly looking at his phone like he was waiting there for someone. Swarna was noticing that again and again and at last she decided to talk to him seriously. But before she goes to talk to him he came at the stage and told everyone to focus on him because he was going to announce something.

Everyone looked at him and then he said, "Today my best friend started his relationship with Anisha. He started his life's new journey so congratulations to him and to my would-be-sister in law Anisha. Today I wanted to share a story with you all and I hope you all will listen to it carefully because at the end of the story you all will meet the main character of this story." Everyone was listening to him very carefully and waiting for the story to start.

He said, "Seven years ago when Swarna got the first attack of stress stroke I and Sam got broken from inside. We didn't understand how to handle the situation and how to face her. Sam handled himself whenever he used to go to meet Swarna but for almost a month I didn't show my face to her because I had no courage to face her. And her doctor told us that she needs to live happy for her fast recovery and I was not able to control my tears when I saw her in that situation.

So I thought that she will take stress if I will go in front of her like that and due to that I don't go in front of her. Every day I used to sit outside her room but there was someone who used to see me every day. And one day she asked me to go out with her. I went to her cabin and then she asked me why don't go to meet Swarna. I told her everything and then she consoled me. She was the one who gave the courage to meet my friend and see her personally.

After that day I used to meet her regularly sometimes because of Swarna and sometimes because I wanted to. Almost after one year she left the country and shifted to Bemlin. Still she was the in charge of Swarrna's case we didn't get to time to meet often because she comes to Kriratmechal once a month. I was sad because of her sudden plans.

But one year later when I shifted to Bemlin I met her and from there I started to like her. I was afraid to propose her because I thought it could break our friendship too, so I didn't make a move. Last year when I shifted to Soubuan I decided to propose her without caring for the outcome. I did it, I proposed her and the surprising thing was she accepted it, but it was a long distance relationship and we were not sure that this relation will go smoothly. So we hide it from everyone but now she also came to Soubuan and wants to carry on this relationship.

So today I wanted to announce that I am dating doctor Chaya! Love of my life, there she is." He pointed towards her. Everybody looked at her she was standing at the back. He called her on the stage. She came there and then she also confirmed it that they were dating from last one year.

Everyone was shocked especially Sam and Swarna because they were his best friends and still they didn't have any idea about this. They were happy for them but they were angry too. He hid a big thing from them they understood his problem still they were angry. Zack wanted to talk to Swarna and am but they were not listening to him.

Suddenly Chaya said, "I know you two are angry because he didn't tell you the truth but it was my fault. I told him not to tell you guys because I want some time to think about this matter deeply. Living in a relationship is not a joke. So I don't want to make it like a joke and leave him after a few months. I believe that love happens once! And if you love someone deeply you can live with them for rest of your life.

That's why I wanted to love someone once and forever and when I found my feelings strong and true, I told him to tell everyone. Sorry Swarna and Sam but it's my fault please forgive him." They smiled and forgave them both and after that they again started their celebration.

After one hour everyone headed to their house but before going Swarna said to Zack, "You kept this secret for a long time now tell me when you two are going to get engaged?" Zack smiled and said, "Whenever she wants!" She laughed and headed to pick Siya up with up. And slowly everyone else also left.