86. The Game Play.

Swarna cracked the deal and now both Kai and she were going to the hospital where Ece was admitted. Swarna was angry on Ece because she knew that it was her plan to stop Kai from attending the meeting with her and she thought that Kai was unaware of this fact.

They reached the hospital Swarna was very angry that she directly headed to Ece's room and Kai followed her. She was shocked to see that all the STM members were also present there. She asked them what they all were doing there. Vadin said, "We are doing the same thing for which you came here." She was confused because she didn't have any idea that they all were also aware of the threat that Ece had given to Swarna.

Kai said, "Look Swarna I know you are very angry on Ece but this is a hospital and we can't create a secne here. Other patients will get disturbed because of this. So let's go home we will talk there." She was looking at him very confusingly but before she could say anything Kai went inside the ward of Ece for taking her home.

On the other hand Vadin took Swarna back with all the other members. She was getting frustrated because of the confusions around her. She controlled her anger and frustration till they reached their house. Kai went upstairs with Ece and Swarna came there with other members.

At her house she searched for Siya but didn't find her she asked Kai about Siya and he told her that she had gone to his parent's house with Minato. She got relaxed from that side and then she came to the matter of Ece. She came near to Ece and before asking her anything she slapped her very hardly. Ece got angry on this and was going to slap her back but Kai stopped her and then he also slapped her for her mischievous behaviour.

Ece got slapped by her lover and she couldn't control herself now. She wanted to beat Swarna for all those things, in her opinion Swarna was responsible for all those bad things which were happening in her life. Swarna was still confused because she had her reasons for slapping Ece but she failed to understand the reason behind the slap of Kai for Ece.

Kai looked at Swarna and said, "I know that you are confused. So let me clear all this mess. Today Siya asked me to drop her to Yua's house I agreed and dropped her to Yua's place, but I return Yua stopped me and asked me to come inside her house. She gave me an audio clip in which Ece was threatening you that she will snatch your dream project from you because you took me away from her.

She recorded that audio when you two were talking on phone at the university. I wanted to talk about this matter with her but that was not possible because she was going abroad and I didn't want her to be sad during her journey. So I dropped the matter by thinking that she is going so she will not harm you in any way and started doing my work, but before I go to meet her today for saying goodbye.

Vadin brother came to me and told me about the same thing, so I assured him that maybe she had said all those things in aggression and now she was going away from us. He was not satisfied still agreed with me. Your meeting was going to start from 8 PM so I decided to meet her in the middle way to the airport. But we were shocked when we saw a terrible accident and the victim was none other than Ece.

We saw the accident and immediately took her to the hospital. On our way to the hospital I was thinking about you but then all of a sudden a thought came in my mind that she was doing all these things to stop me. I was not sure about it so I tested her. I called all my group members in front of her and told them to come to the hospital to accompany her because I have to go to the meeting.

And there my doubt got clarified that she was acting and all this accident was her plan, because after calling all the members I told Vadin brother to drive the car and take her to the hospital. She had fainted but suddenly she woke up and stated calling my name and told me not to go anywhere because she afraid. I understood everything and told her that I am not going anywhere and went to the hospital with her.

I had called all the members that's why they all also came there I acted like I don't know anything. As soon as she went inside the ICU I told everything to everyone and told them to see that she doesn't create any drama there. After that I came out of that place and headed directly to your office but unfortunately I was late. Mr. Kumar was going from there.

I talked to them and told them everything and luckily they agreed to do the collaboration with you. So this is the story and now Swarna you decide what you wanted to do with her because she had crossed all her limits today. I will not interfere between you two do whatever you want."

Swarna was shocked to hear all those things and amazed that how someone could hurt herself for an idiot reason. She came near to Ece and said, "I know that you are idiot but now I know that you are mental unstable too. Leave everything and just think what if that fake accident had turned into real one? What if you are seriously injured? Have you ever thought about your parents? I am sure you haven't because you are just a spoiled brat! You don't care about anyone else and do what you think is true. It's my foolishness to believe you that you will understand the importance of this project.

But when you can't understand the feelings of your family and friends then what the hell you will understand me and my intensions? This time I am leaving you but not fully because I know you are mentally unfit and you can do anything to anyone. So I can't take the risk of leaving you like nothing happened because if you can hurt yourself then you can hurt me and the people connected to me too.

Now I want to talk to your parents because you can't live here in this country anymore. You are going out of here, and believe me no one can stop me when I had decided to do something, not even God." Ece heard everything very clearly and thought that she was just joking. But Swarna took that matter seriously and called her parents.

Ece got worried and tried to stop her, but Swarna didn't listen to her and told everything to her parents. She started making stories and tried everything so that she could change Swarna's mind but failed again and again. She also tried to take help from Kai and others but they didn't listen to her and stood on Swarna's side. She framed many stories and did everything from which she thought she could get some help but nothing worked.

Ece's parents talked to Swarna and then wanted to talk to their daughter. She took the phone and heard the thing which she had expected from them, they told her to leave the country or to go to the mental asylum because they can't bear the load of Swarna as their rival. She had expected that thing and then she decided to leave the country.

The very next day Swarna herself dropped her to the airport and confirmed that she goes from that country. Ece left that country with the anger, jealousy and hatred in her heart for everyone who betrayed her. She was the victim in her opinion but in reality she was the one who played a very bad and dirty game play with Swarna and Kai. She played with their feelings and still she believes that she was the one who got betrayed by everyone and left behind. Before leaving the country she decides to take the revenge from Swarna.