17. The New Classmate.

Almost one month had passed since Swarna enrolled at the University. She was studying very generously. Her teachers were very happy with her.

Except for the dean, no one knows who she was. The dean had signed the contract, in which he was promising Swarna that he would never disclose her identity without her permission. That's why her reality was not revealed even in front of the professors. She was studying there like all the other normal students.

Swarna used to spend most of the time in the library while studying. She used to attend all her classes at the time. After that, she fulfilled all her duties toward Siya, and then she used to do all her business-related work, her business was running very well. Her everyday routine was very busy because of her work and studies, still she manages to give full attention to Siya.

"Dima hurry up! Let's go! We are late! Come on," said Siya. Swarna replied that she was coming in a second. Siya was waiting at the door. She was repeating all her words again and again. Suddenly Swarna came outside and told Siya to follow her.

Both of them went to the parking area. Swarna started her car and Siya sat inside it. They moved towards Siya's school.

At the school, Swarna parked the car then went to Siya's classroom. In the classroom parents, teacher meeting was going on. Siya's class teacher told Swarna everything about her progress and her hard work. He praised Siya very much.

After coming out of the classroom Swarna said, "You did very well. I am impressed again with you." Siya replied, "Don't worry Dima you are not gonna hear any kind of bad comments about me in any meeting. And one more thing I will make sure that you are going to be impressed every time when you come to my school."

Both of them were walking and talking about the results of Siya. While talking a boy bumped into Siya and fell to the ground. Siya helped him to stand up. She told him to walk carefully. After that Swarna asked him why he was running so fastlly in the corridor.

That child said, "I came here with my uncle but now I don't know where he go. I forgot my way to my classroom. That's why I am running to find my uncle." While saying this he started crying.

Swarna took him in her lap and calmed him. After that, she asked him in which class did he study.

He said, "I study in class two." Then Siya said, "Dima the meeting was going to end in a few minutes I have to go to my class. So I can't help you in finding his uncle." Swarna said, "It's all right Siya you should go to your class. I will find his class and his uncle by myself. Don't worry. Go and study carefully."

After that Siya left. Swarna also started walking toward the ground floor. On the ground floor, she asked about the second class from a worker of the school. He told her direction to the class. She thanked him and went toward the class while holding the child's hand.

Before going inside she asked that kid if the class was his or not. He replied that it was his classroom. But he wanted to meet his uncle. He was not able to find him. His eyes were searching him all around the whole classroom.

Suddenly he saw a familiar face and he ran towards him. When he went near to him, he pulled his jeans and shouted uncle.

That man turned back. Swarna didn't see him she was busy attending the sudden phone call. That man said, "Where did you go? Do you know how worried I am? Who took you here?"

That child signed towards a lady with his little fingers. He saw a lady talking on the phone. He went near to that lady. Swarna finished her talk and cut her call. After that, she turned back and saw that a man was standing in front of her with the same child.

She asks the child if he was his uncle. He nodded his head and then Swarna greeted him and told him where she found him, after hearing all those things. He thanked her and then went inside the class for leaving his nephew. He said, "I will come to pick you up on time so wait in your classroom or in the playground. Don't go anywhere else okay." That child said, "Okay uncle." And then he went inside the classroom.

Swarna also went to the parking area. She was going to start her car when she saw that same man coming towards the parking area.

He also saw her and gave a smile for helping his nephew. She started her car and went outside the parking area. While going out of the parking area Swarna saw that Siya was coming toward Swarna's car. She stopped her car and came out of it. She asked Siya why she came there.

"Dima I forgot my tiffin box in the car. So I asked for permission to come here and take the tiffin box. Sorry, Dima," she said in a low voice. Swarna said, "Its okay. Just go take your tiffin box and go to your class." She took her tiffin box and moved to her class.

Swarna again sat inside her car and went to her university. That man was watching all these things from his car and he was amazed to see Siya with this girl, because Siya was an idol. Everyone knows her but no one had seen her mother.

On the whole earth, everyone knows her life story. That's why all the people know about her father's reality too.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Swarna entered the University and saw that a huge crowd was waiting near the parking area. She didn't understand whom they were waiting for. She went inside the building and headed toward her classroom. While going she was very confused about the crowd waiting near the parking area.

So she asked one of the students. He told her that a singer from a very famous music band was coming today to our university for his further studies. After hearing this she understands why all the students were so happy that day.

She went to her seat in the classroom and started studying for her test. After some time so many students started coming into the classroom. She was confused because she had never seen this much student in the classroom.

Suddenly, all the students said someone's name very loudly. She saw that same man again whom she met in the school.

He also saw her and said, "So you study here. I hadn't expected it: Nice to meet you again." Swarna said, "Nice to meet you too." All the students started staring at her. Then she said, "I met him near the entrance gate. Don't be confused guys."

Then everyone took a deep breath. That man looked at her in a very confused manner. She was pleasing him not to say the truth by her eyes.

Suddenly, a voice came from the gate of the class all the students sit in their seats.