20. Plane Crash.

Swarna left the canteen after saying that she doesn't want to meet STM and Kai again. Kai was confused about why she was saying all those rubbish, when he had done nothing bad to her.

He was thinking about the lines which Swarna had said. He didn't understand why she was saying all those things. But this time Kai didn't ignore her words because in his understanding Swarna was taunting him. And Kai never likes it if someone taunts him or his group members.

He followed Swarna in anger to ask her why she said all those things and what does she mean. He was very angry. When Vadin saw him going he also went behind him for stopping him.

Kai saw that Swarna was going to the terraces. He ran towards her and pulled her. She had kept her feet on the steps. When Kai pulled her she lost her balance and fell to the floor.

The place where she falls was full of iron nails due to some construction work. Swarna survived by just an inch from falling on that iron nail. Swarna was very terrified when all those things happened.

Kai and Vadin also get scared when Swarna fell. Lucus, Zian, and Paul were also following Vadin and Kai. When they reached the stairs they also saw that incident. Vadin and Zian immediately went near to Swarna and help her to get up. Swarna stands up and then Zian made her sit on the stairs.

Paul took out a bottle of water from his bag and gave it to Swarna to drink. Swarna took the bottle and drank the water. She was just memorizing the incident. Due to this incident she remembered few things that happened with her because of Yang.

Suddenly, Kai went near to her and said that he hadn't done that purposely and that thing was just an accident. Swarna looked up and started staring at his face. He again repeated his words. Swarna stands up and slapped him very hard.

She said, "Who the hell knows that you haven't done it purposely. You are the same person who is making fun of that innocent girl without any reason. You can do anything without any reason. And I know why you have done that because I said I don't want to meet you and your group STM. Now I am sure that I am right while thinking about my choice of not meeting and talking to you. I HATE YOU MR. KAI."

After that Swarna walked out of that place. Kai became a ball of fire after listing all those things. When Swarna was going Kai turned and tried to pull her again. But Vadin and Lucus stopped him.

Vadin said, "Don't tell me that you are going to slap her back." Kai said, "Yes so what. How can she dare to slap me? Now I will help her to understand the fact that she was nothing in front of me. Leave me I am going to slap her."

Lucus said, "Don't you think that you have also done something wrong. Just think from her side. If she had fallen on those iron nails, who is going to take the responsibility? What about her life, her future, and her family. And one more thing all those popular dialogues like internal beauty matters and if you are not looking good that doesn't mean you are also bad from your heart are just the things of saying.

We all know that this society will never accept a girl whose face was not looking good and just left that topic. Tell me one thing if she had fallen on that nail how is she going to survive with that much pain throughout her life."

Kai said, "I understand everything but she doesn't need to slap me. She made a mistake and now she has to pay for that." After saying this Kai left that place.

Zian said, "I heard that Swarna is a foreign student. I hope he is not going to make her our next target." Kai headed to the dean's office in a very angry mood. Because she was a foreign student he didn't want to enter in the matter himself, but he wanted to threw her out of the university.

AT DEAN'S OFFICE

Kai came inside the dean's office without permission. He saw that the dean was moving here and there with a tensed face. Kai said, "Excuse me, sir I want to talk to you in urgent."

The dean looked at him and said that he doesn't have time to talk. When Kai listened to this he said angrily, "Do you know to whom you are talking right now."

Dean looked at him again and said, "right now I know only one thing and that is whether my family is safe or not. So I don't have time to solve your problems. Just go from here."

Suddenly a lady came inside. "I am ready sir and these are the things which mam asked me to take here. Where is she by the way" said the lady? "Umm, she is inside changing her dress," the dean said.

The door of the washroom opened Swarna came outside. Kai was surprised because of three things first her dress was changed. Second, that lady called her mam. And third, he hadn't complained about her yet. So she came there before him.

"Yua, where are the material which I told you to take here," said Swarna.

"Here are those materials," said Yua.

"Okay, now let me remind you one more time. You are going to pick up Siya. Take her home carefully with at least five bodyguards. And the thing about her daily routine I have written it in the diary. Don't tell her about the crash. And never let her roam around anywhere without bodyguards. If you are not around her make sure at that time at least seven guards are present with her. Understand," said Swarna.

Yua replied "don't worry mam I will take care of everything. You should go now."

Kai didn't understand what was happening there. But there no one cares about his questions. Swarna was going to walk out of the office, when she saw Kai.

She said, "Sir makes sure he realizes his mistake." Dean nodded his head and said, "Now go and don't forget to tell me about my family please." Swarna looked at him and said don't worry. After that, she left.

AT THE OFFICE WITH DEAN

Yua also left after Swarna. Now Kai and the dean were all alone. Kai asked him what was happening there a few minutes ago.

Dean said, "A plane had crashed but the pilot had safely landed. And now they need someone who can help them to come to the airport. On that plane, my family was also traveling. There was no any news that can tell us about the situation of the passengers. That's why Swarna needs to go to the spot by herself. Kai asked but why Swarna. Then the Dean replied because she was the owner of that plane. Now just go from here.