52. Reality of the Marriage.

Swarna started talking to Kai's elder brother. Both of them took so much time while talking. After some time Kai came to Swarna and said, "Do you guys know each other?"

Swarna replied, "Yes, I know him. He was my boss when I was living in Bemlin. I used to work in a company and I am his assistant.

But I have never imagined that he is also from Soubuan. He is the person who solved every problem in my business. And he used to give me so many advices and ideas and he also taught me how to do my business perfectly.

And the most important thing he was the one who gave me the idea to shift to Soubuan. When I was searching for a good country to shift from Bemlin. He is one of my best friends."

Kai smiled then he said, "So don't you know that he is my brother?"

Swarna replied, "No actually I had never asked about his family. I only know that he was married and have a son of one year." Kai said, "So you should thank me that I helped you to meet your old boss. Are you feeling good?"

Swarna said, "Yes yes Thank you so much for helping me to meet him." All of them smiled and then Kai's brother said, "Swarna Kai let's go. Mom is calling us for the lunch." After saying that he went away, Swarna and Kai also followed him.

AT THE DINING TABLE

"Swarna and Kai sit here near to me," said the granny. Swarna and Kai sat beside her. All of them started having their meals. After some time they finished lunch and then went back to the living room. They started talking about so many things with Swarna. Suddenly Kai's mother said, "Swarna leave all those topics but first tell me did you like the lunch."

Swarna said, "Yes mam it's great. I liked it." All the family members started looking at Swarna. She was confused that what was going on. Or did she say something wrong.

Kai said, "Mom she had never visited us before our marriage and before the marriage whenever I talked about you guys she used to address you all by sir and mam. That is why she said it by mistake. Please don't mind."

When Kai said all those things Swarna understood her mistake. She was going to apologize for it but Kai's mother interrupted in between and said, "Its okay Swarna. You don't need to apologize. I can understand that this is very confusing what to call your in-laws. Especially when you have never seen them before your marriage."

Suddenly Swarna's phone rang. She took her phone and came aside. She answered the phone and after talking she hung up. She came back. Kai's mother said, "Is Siya calling you right now?" Swarna was shocked to hear Siya's name from Kai's mother. She looked at Kai. Kai was also looking very surprised.

Swarna said, "Yes but how do you know about Siya?"

Kai's granny said, "I told them about Siya. Now you are thinking about how I got to know her. So let me clear the confusion. Do you remember the first day when we met each other on the stairs?

That day Kai told me everything about you and I want to share it with someone because I am so bad at keeping secrets so I told my son and daughter-in-law. And from them, all the family members knew about this."

Swarna was shocked to hear all those things. She was going to explain everything but this time Kai's father interrupted and said, "Don't hesitate. We know the truth and we don't have any problem with it. You are doing a good deed by helping that little kid.

And the most important thing we are not narrow-minded people. You can rest assured from our side, we will never make any kind of scene because of Siya. You and Kai can take care of her just like you want. No one from us will interfere in that matter."

Swarna smiled and said, "Thank you for understanding me." Everyone smiled, suddenly the granny said, "It's time for my medicines. I have to go now. You guys continue I will come after some time." Kai's mother nodded her head and asked the servant to take granny to her room.

After the granny went away Swarna asked how much time was she going to take. Kai's mother replied almost fifteen to twenty minutes.

Swarna said, "I want to tell you the truth about mine and Kai's relationship. I don't want to keep any secret from you all."

Kai looked at her shockingly. He said, "What are you talking about Swarna? What truth, don't joke around us again? Mom Swarna likes to make everyone very nervous and then at last she says that she was just joking. Don't take her seriously."

Kai's father said, "Swarna you want to tell us that you and Kai are not married in reality. You guys are pretending to be a married couple due to Siya and my mother. Am I right?" Swarna and Kai looked at him shockingly. She said, "Yes but how do you know about this?"

Kai's father said, "Because the lawyer who did all the arrangements for your fake marriage is my friend's assistant. He told him everything and my friend told me everything.

If I truly say, I was broken from emotionally, when we found about the truth of mother's cancer we didn't understand what to do? Then you came in our life and we found a new path a new hope that my mother can live happily because of you. You are the one who made my mother and son normal and happy.

So there is nothing to hide from us because we all know the truth, so Swarna I wanted to thank you because of you my mother is happy, because of the happiness you gave her she wanted to live more days. We all are very thankful to you in many ways."

Swarna said, "Don't you all have any problem with this fake marriage. What if granny will find out about this."

Kai's mother said, "There is no one except for us who knew about this truth. And we are not going to tell her. And the thing about having a problem with this contract. No, we don't have any problem. We know about you and your nature. You are a nice girl.

So I know that you will never let us go down. And the last thing you are helping. So why do we have a problem with you?"

Swarna said, "Thank you so much for understanding me, my problems, and my responsibility. I am so glad that I met you guys." Everyone again started talking. Suddenly granny came. She said, "Kai Swarna if you two don't have any problem then can you stay here tonight?"

Swarna said, "Sorry granny but Siya is waiting for me. She never lives alone, especially at night. So I have to go to her."

Granny said, "Don't worry call her and tell her to come here. I want to meet her too. After all, she is also our family." Swarna looked at Kai. Kai shook his head in yes and said, "Its okay, call her. There is no problem." Swarna called Yua and asked her to take Siya to Kai's house.