71. Rescue.

Zack and Kai were worried about Sam and the other people who got stuck in the bank. They tried to call someone for help urgently after the robbers left the manager's cabin.

Those robbers had looted the whole locker and headed towards another one. Kai and Zack came out from the back of that locker and tried to escape from there.

Kai peeped out of the cabin for the way. But he found some robbers roaming there again he tried to divert them but those robbers started walking towards him. He came inside immediately and hides himself and Zack under the manager's table.

Some robbers came to the cabin and after finding nothing there, they left. Zack and Kai came out of that place. They were unable to find any way in which they could help everyone standing on the ground floor.

Suddenly Zack came up with an idea. He said, "A few months ago Siya told me that you have a watch in there are some features like exact location sharing, sending data system to anyone even without internet, etc. Is that thing true or not?"

Kai nodded his head and said yes. Zack asked him whether he had that watch right then or not. Kai told him that he had that watch. Zack asked him to take it out because he wanted to send a message to Swarna. Kai did the same as Zack told him. He took out the watch and gave it to him.

Zack took the watch and recorded an audio clip. He said, "Hey Swarna! It's me, Zack. Look we are in danger. The bank in which we came to deposit the money for the temple got surrounded by so many robbers. I and Kai are safe but they had caught Sam.

To leave us, they may ask the government for something bigger. We both are safe for now but we can't say how long we were going to be in the safe zone. It will become a very big danger for all the people inside the bank if those robbers get the information that the three billionaires and well-known people are inside the bank.

Police are not able to do anything because of all the hostages. So please try to send your level 7 bodyguards for help. Bye-bye." After recording the audio he sent that to Swarna's number.

Kai asked him who was level 7 bodyguards. Zack told him that all the bodyguards on level 7 were the military officers of Kriratmechal. They all were trained very carefully for this kind of situation. And they handle the security arrangements of Swarna, whenever she went to some kind of official government meeting with other country's officials.

Both of them were talking when they got the response from Swarna's side. She was very worried for all of them especially for Sam because he was caught by the robbers. She told them that she had sent her bodyguards for the rescue. When they listened that they felt relieved.

Still, both of them were hiding inside the table so that no one could see them. After some time a man jumped inside the manager's cabin. He had worn full black clothes with a black coloured face mask and a helmet. He was holding a bag pack on his back and wearing a strong helmet.

As soon as he comes inside both Kai and Zack came out of that table. And they asked him whether he was sent by Swarna or not. He nodded his head. Kai and Zack helped him to make all the other bodyguards come inside the cabin from the window. When everyone came to the cabin, they discussed the plan which they made while coming there, with Zack and Kai.

After discussing all the things they started working on it. But before they could do something some robbers came again there. Zack heard the voice of their footsteps. So he advised all the bodyguards to hide. All of them did accordingly, but before Kai and Zack could hide themselves robbers reached the cabin and caught them.

Those robbers found two more people in the cabin, so they doubted that might be there some more people were hiding in the cabin. They searched everywhere but didn't find anything, so they left from there with Zack and Kai.

On the other hand, all those bodyguards were hiding outside the window. They were standing on the narrow line of the building, and some of them were hanging on the pipes.

After the robber left they came inside again and went out of the room. They started hitting and making the robbers unconscious one by one. After clearing the first floor they reached the ground floor and applied the same strategy again.

But this time they failed because the robbers had set a time bomb on the body of a hostage, for sometime they stopped their plan and tried to figure out how to handle that situation. Plan of the robbers was very efficient but fortunately one of the bodyguards knows how to diffuse any kind of bomb and he came their at last. He saw the situation and told them to continue their work and he would manage to diffuse the bomb, so they again started killing the robbers.

At last, they reached the main robber and after attacking and defeating him they rescued all the hostages from there. All the people left the bank and now the bank was fully empty. No one was present there except for Sam, Zack, Kai, and all the bodyguards.

The bodyguard who knew how to defuse the bomb came forward and started doing his work. He was trying his best and very hard to defuse the bomb it had a password and without the password, it wouldn't open. And if anyone would forcibly try to open it, it would blast on the spot.

They don't know the password so they tried to open the bomb from her body. The last four minutes and thirty-seven seconds were left. He tried his best but was not able to detach it from her body.

Suddenly one of the bodyguards advised them to go out of that bank so that, if anything happen the bank and its surrounding would be safe.

Sam took his car out and after taking everyone inside he left for an open and wide field. After some time he found the field and came out of the car and started helping the lady to separate her body from the bomb. The last 41 were left.

He was successful in detaching it after a few more seconds. The last 17 seconds were left. Sam threw the bomb very far from them. But before falling to the ground the bomb blasted.

That lady saw that scenery and fainted. Sam was standing near to her. So he held her and took her to the hospital, he asked Kai to call Swarna to come directly to the hospital because she was worried for them and it can increase her stress level.