73. Business Trip.

A few hours later Anisha gained consciousness. She was still very scared of that incident which happened near the bank. She was very afraid of everyone near her. Even she was not allowing the doctors to come near to her.

She was throwing everything, which came into her hands. So that she could keep everyone far from herself. She was getting impatient and out of control.

Suddenly, she saw Sam in front of her. She instantly calmed down after seeing him. Sam had heard some noise from Anisha's ward so he came to check on her, and he found her all right.

He came near to her and asked her whether she was okay or not. She nodded her head and said yes. She asked about him and others who were stuck in the bank. Sam told her that everyone was safe and he was alright too, just because of her.

She was happy to see him fit and fine. Suddenly, the nurse said, "Doctor she is alright. I had checked her and given her the injection too." Anisha got surprised to hear that she got the injection and she didn't feel the pain.

She said, "Injection! What injection? When did you give me the injection? Why didn't I feel the pain?" The nurse smiled and said, " probably because you are busy talking with your boyfriend." Anisha and Sam both were shocked to hear the word 'boyfriend'. Both of them said only one thing at the same time, "We are not in relationship."

The nurse looked at them both and apologized to them for saying that and went away. Sam and Anisha were a little embarrassed in that situation. But by looking at the situation Sam said while handling the matter, "I think you shall have some more rest. It's good for your body. Take care and if you need anything then just call me I am sitting outside the room."

Anisha told him not to live there at night but he refused her advice and went out of the ward. Anisha also slept after the conversation ended.

THE NEXT MORNING

Swarna and Yua came into Anisha's ward for checking her and meeting her. Anisha looked at Yua and hugged her tightly and greeted Swarna too. Yua asked her about her condition. Anisha told her that she was all okay and she doesn't need to be stressed, because of her. It's bad for the child.

All of them were talking about the incident that happened the previous day in the bank. After some time the doctor came inside the ward and told her that she was alright and she could go home now. Everyone was very happy.

Anisha took all her materials and headed toward her home, but Yua was waiting for her test results. She had a check-up in the morning before coming to meet Anisha. After some time her test reports also came and she found everything normal. Her baby was growing nicely. She also headed toward her home.

Swarna insisted to drop her at her house. Yua agreed and both of them went to Yua's house. Swarna dropped Yua off and was going to go to her office, but her husband stopped her and asked her to have a cup of coffee with them.

Yua was aware of Swarna's habit of not drinking any type of coffee. So she stopped her husband to force her. But Swarna realized that her husband was not aware of her habit, and that's why she came to her home so that her husband won't feel bad.

Yua understood that Swarna doesn't want to hurt her husband, so she tried to handle the situation. But then Swarna insisted to drink a cup of coffee with them. Yua came inside the building in which she lives. Her husband was taking good care of her. He helped her while walking on the stairs. Swarna smiled while watching them caring for each other.

All of them came to Yua's home. Her husband went to the kitchen for preparing coffee for everyone. Yua and Swarna were talking about Anisha.

Yua said, "Don't worry mam, she is a good person. I have seen her since my second year of university. She is my junior but she has the potential to do everything perfectly. You can believe me. And on the other hand, you also know that she was doing this job for gaining some experience. So she will do everything according to you.

And you have to handle these all things just for the next six months. After that, I will be back on your service."

Swarna smiled and said, "You are the best secretary I have ever found. So it's normal that no one can take your place. But still, everyone has their potential, and I am not expecting much from Anisha because I don't know what she can do. But I know one thing, if you have introduced her to me that mean she has something special. So I shall cooperate with her."

Both of them smiled and suddenly Yua's husband came there with three cups of coffee. All of them had their coffees and while chatting they enjoyed it. Suddenly Swarna got a message from her office in which it was written that she needs to go to an island in Soubuan for business.

Swarna said, "So my work starts from here today. Okay, Yua I think we had enough talk today. Now I have to leave." Yua asked her what was written on the message that she needs to leave all of the sudden. Swarna told her that she needs to go on a business trip.

Yua smiled and wished her best of luck. Swarna came out of her house and asked the driver to take her to the office. While going she called Anisha, Sam, and Zack to prepare their luggage for the trip and also told Anisha to look after the project once for basic understanding. So that she could help her at the time of dealing.

Sam, Zack, and Swarna were the investors in the project. So they all need to go for looking at the working progress.