53. Family Introduction by Kai.

After one hour Siya came to Kai's house with Yua. Yua dropped Siya and went back. Siya was not familiar with Kai's family members so she went near to Swarna and stands beside her. Kai's mother came near to Siya and said, "Hello dear. Why are you standing here? Come with me. Let me introduce you to my family."

Siya looked at Swarna with hesitation in her eyes. Kai's mother noticed that and she said, "Tell me what you call Swarna." Siya looked at her and said, "Dima, but why do you want to know this?"

"I will tell you the reason. But first, tell me why you call her Dima," said Kai's mother.

Siya said, "Because she cares for me like her daughter. And she lives with me like my elder sister. Besides these, she is not much elder than me. So I call her Dima. Here Di means elder sister and Ma means mother."

Kai's mother said, "You gave her a beautiful name. Now listen to me. Your Dima is my daughter-in-law. So from this relationship, I am your grandmother. So tell me don't you want to meet your grandmother and her family." Siya smiled and replied that she would meet her and her family.

Kai's mother took her and introduced her to the whole family. And just like Swarna, all the family members liked Siya too. She also made a friend there. Her friend is Kai's younger sister. Kai's mother told her that granny wants Swarna to stay at her place that night. So she also had to live there for one night.

Siya agreed and then Kai's sister took Siya to her room. Both of them started talking. On the other hand, Kai also got busy talking to his father and brothers and granny was chatting with Swarna and others. All of them were enjoying that day. Everything was going well suddenly a maid came there and said, "Mam the dinner is ready."

"Dinner is ready? What time it is?" asked Kai's mother. The maid said, "Mam it's already 8 P.M."

"8 P.M. Okay you go. We are coming," said Kai's mother.

The maid went away from there. After that Kai's aunt said, "We all got lost in talking that we didn't even know the time. And now it's dinner time. Let's go."

They all looked at each other while shaking their heads and then they all went to the dining room. All of them ate their meals. And after finishing the food they all went to their rooms one by one.

When everyone went to their rooms Kai told Swarna to sleep in his room so that granny won't doubt them. Swarna was hesitating in this matter. But then Kai told her that his room's sofa was very big. So he was going to sleep on the sofa and she could sleep on the bed.

Listening to this Swarna agreed for sleeping in the same room. They both went to Kai's room. Swarna took a shower and Kai also. After that Swarna went to bed and sat down. Kai also went to the sofa then both of them took their phones and got busy with it.

Sometimes later Swarna said, "Your family is very sweet."

"What did you say? Sorry I didn't pay attention," said Kai. Swarna said, "I said your family is so sweet."

Kai said, "Ya I know that. But why did you say it at this time."

Swarna said, "I don't know I just wanted to say it and I did." Kai replied hmm.

Then Swarna said, "I meet your whole family but except for your elder brother I don't know anyone's name. If you don't mind can you tell me?" Kai looked at her and smiled. After that, he said, "Do you want to know about everyone or only about my parents?"

Swarna said about everyone. Kai stands up from his place and went to his wardrobe he took an album from it. He brings that album to Swarna and then he sat beside her. While showing her the pictures one by one, he said, "Look this lady and the man is my grandma and grandpa. My grandpa died 4 years ago. My grandma's name is Ae Ri Kuregami.

This couple has two children a boy and a girl. The name of the girl is Lusi and the name of the boy is Chan Yeol Kuregami.

Lusi is my aunt and she is married to Uncle Bao and now this couple also has two children a daughter and a son. Both of them are also married. And the people in these two pictures standing beside my cousin sister and brother are my sister-in-law and brother-in-law.

My cousin sister has a boy child. And today my brother-in-law was not able to come here so granny didn't introduce you to him. My aunt's family used to visit us on occasions like this. Otherwise, they also have their own family business so they live in another city.

Now let's come to my father's family. As I told you my father's name is Chan Yeol Kuregami and he is married to my mother and her name is Ae Cha Kuregami. This couple has three kids. And they are my elder brother Minato Kuregami, me Kai Kuregami and my younger sister Eun Kuregami. As you know that my elder brother is married. So the lady in this picture standing with my brother is my sister-in-law and my brother's wife Amelia Kuregami.

This couple also has a child boy and his name is Duman. My nephew is very cute and you also know him. Then my younger sister Eun, she is very young. She is two years elder than Siya.

Now I am hundred percent sure you are thinking that my granny told you that my father and mother have four children then why I am telling you only about three.

So let's come to my younger brother and Eun's elder brother Hiroto Kuregami. He is my mother's brother's child and my cousin brother. My uncle's entire family died in a fire accident but he was safe. My mother loves his brother very much. So she adopted her nephew. In this way, he is my brother and my mother doesn't like to talk about this topic. So we don't talk about it.

Now, do you understand my whole family background?

Wait!! One more thing. As you know that my family is the descendant of the oldest king of Soubuan. So my family's surname also came from that king's family. Kuregami is the name of the Queen of that kingdom and this name is adopted as a surname for our family years ago. Now the story is completed."

"Amazing family and its members they all are very sweet. And I feel bad for Hiroto's family. But it's okay when he is with his new and loving family. Now I think we have to sleep. Because it's midnight." said Swarna. Kai looked at the time and then he went back to his sofa and both of them slept.