85. The Last meeting.

Kai was going to meet Ece the next day and he have to go for the last meeting of Swarna and Mr. Kumar too. He asked about the flight timings from Ece and she gave her the timings exactly half an hour before the meeting of Swarna starts. So he decided to meet Ece on her way to airport and from there he would return for the meeting. He decided everything very nicely and after making all the plans he slept.

Next day Kai woke up before anyone else and came to visit Vadin because he was very nervous for the meeting. In these conditions Vadin used to calm him and motivate him because he understands his member's emotions very nicely. He talks with Vadin for some time and came home back.

Swarna had prepared the breakfast and was going to go out for her office work, before going out she told Kai that he needs to report at her office before 8 PM so that she could prepare everything for the meeting.

Kai was nervous and his nervousness could be seen from his face. Swarna saw his stressed face and told him that he didn't need to do anything at the meeting time. He just had to stand with her and play his role as her husband after that she would handle everything else.

She was motivating him but deep down she was also worried not because of the meeting but because of Ece. She was confirmed that after Kai would come to the meeting she would get the contract. But the threat Ece had given her made her rethink about Kai and his promise of coming to the meeting. She believes him but not Ece.

She went silent while thinking about Ece suddenly Siya called her and she came back to her senses. She asked Swarna for the permission to visit Yua, Swarna agreed and left for her office. Kai was tensed still he noticed her stress.

He was confused because he had never seen Swarna in tension for cracking any deal this was the first time when he noticed her tensed face. When he was thinking about the matter Siya asked her to drop her to Yua's home. He told her to get ready and went inside his room for getting himself ready too.

After a few minutes both Siya and Kai came out of their rooms and headed to Yua's home. In the parking he met Vadin he asked Kai if he could accompany him for meeting Ece. Vadin was her friend too so he also wanted to meet her before she goes abroad that's why he agreed and headed towards Yua's home.

AT SWARNA'S OFFICE

It's almost the time of meeting to be started. All the members of Mr. Kumar's office and his wife came to the office the meeting was going to start in 15 minutes still Kai hadn't come to the office. Swarna was waiting impenitently for him. She couldn't hold the meeting for a long time and without him Mr. Kumar would think that she was not a responsible person and lied to him about her marriage.

Swarna was getting scared and she was thinking only of one thing that Kai would not come that day because Ece must had done something to stop him. While thinking all those things the meeting time came near its 8 PM and now she had to start the meeting.

Anisha and other staffs were continuously calling Kai but he was not picking his phone. Swarna had given Vadin and other member's number to Anisha so that she could find any information about Kai. But none of them picked her calls. At last Swarna came inside the meeting room and greeted everyone and apologized for the late arrival of Kai.

Mr. Kumar thought that maybe he was stuck in the traffic so he didn't say anything and asked her to start the meeting. Swarna asked Anisha to give the contract papers the legal advisor of Mr. Kumar. She gave the papers and the advisor got busy in reading the terms and conditions, when he was discussing the contract with everyone Swarna asked Anisha to find about Kai.

Anisha came out and discussed the matter with other staffs but there was no any clue of his arrival. After a few minutes she came inside and told Swarna that he hadn't arrived and now there was no any hope that he would come there. Swarna was now confirmed that he was not coming on the other hand Mr. Kumar and his team had completed all the discussions and they were ready to do the collaboration on the given terms and conditions. The advisor gave the contract back to Swarna.

Mr. Kumar waited for few minutes so that Swarna could give any information about her husband's arrival but she was silent. He understood that she was cheating him and in frustration he asked her about Kai's arrival. Swarna stood up and apologized for wasting his time and told him that her husband would not come there.

Mr. Kumar got angry and told her that he was not going to sign the deal because of her irresponsibility. He insulted her for cheating him about her marriage with Kai and cancelled the deal. He went out of the conference room and headed towards the parking with his staffs and wife. Swarna was depressed, she was thinking about Kai. She sat on the floor while crying. She was very angry and due to her anger no one dared to come inside the conference room.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

Someone came inside the conference room and called her. He was Kai, Swarna recognized his voice and turned back she was very angry and in her anger she wanted to hit him. She was going to burst her anger on him but stopped in the middle, when she saw him. His clothes were covered in blood. She saw his condition and got tensed.

He was going to explain the situation but she immediately made him sit on the chair and asked Anisha to bring the first-aid box. She asked him about the matter and he started apologizing for being late. Swarna got frustrated and said, "Are you serious! Do you think I am asking about why you are late for the meeting? How did you get injured? Tell me that. Anything happened to you, why did you came here you have to go to the hospital first."

Kai said, "I am okay! Ece was going abroad I wanted to say goodbye to her but in the middle of her journey to the airport she got into an accident. I took her to the hospital and I am coming from the hospital for the meeting directly. This is her blood not mine. I am sorry for being late because of me you got insulted and was going to loose your dream project."

Swarna got relieved and said, "Its okay that was just a normal deal. The important thing is you are safe. If not this one then another one I will get another contract don't worry about it and lets go home don't live in these clothes for long. You will get infected."

Kai looked at her and said, "But you have to sign the contract. How can you go back without signing the contract?" She looked at him and told him that the deal was cancelled and Mr. Kumar had gone because he was late. And all of a sudden Mr. Kumar and all his team members came inside. She was shocked because of his sudden appearance.

She asked him how and why he came back. Then Mr. Kumar said, "I am going but he came in front of my car. When I came out I saw him covered in blood and asked him how he got injured. After that he told me how he got late because of his friend's car accident and requested me to come back to sign the deal.

Because it was none of your fault, I came back. He told me to wait outside so that he could calm your anger. That's why we were waiting outside and I am sorry for insulting you that was not your fault."

Swarna understood the matter and asked for a few minutes break so that Kai could change his clothes because that his clothes were dirty. He agreed and they came out. Swarna gave him a new set of suit after getting ready he came out and the meeting resumed.

After all the discussions both Swarna and Mr. Kumar signed the contract papers with their spouses and the meeting ended. Everyone went back to their respective destinations. Swarna was happy because she cracked the deal but she was angry on Ece. On their way back to home she asked Kai to go to the hospital where Ece was admitted.