8. Request to Save the Girl Siya.

Swarna, Yang, and some other students also started helping to take out people safely who were stuck in the fire.

Almost every student and the tourists were out of danger. The security guards were trying to extinguish the fire, and some of them were trying to find out how these all things happened.

Swarna was helping other students to come out of that situation. Yang and his friend were offering water to the people around there. Swarna was also helping him in distributing the water bottles.

Suddenly, she realized that her ring was not on her finger. She started finding her ring. She found that her ring was lying at the exit door of the forest.

She told Yang that she was going to pick up her ring from the exit door. He stopped her because that fire was getting into a very dangerous form. So, she told him that her ring was not inside the exit door at last, she showed him the place where her ring was laying.

When he saw that place he said ok to her and she went to the door to take her ring. At the door she picked her ring. After taking her ring she was going to the place where all the students of her college were resting.

When she turned and started walking she realized that she had heard a voice. She thought that it was her illusion because everyone was safe and had come outside of the forest. So she ignored it and then again started walking.

After walking two or maybe three steps she heard that voice one more time. This time Swarna was sure that the voice was real and coming from the forest. She turned and then she saw that a man was going out of the forest. Then she saw one more thing which was so heartless. She watched that someone was tied up in the forest. And then Swarna was not able to stop herself from helping that person.

She ran towards the forest. Yang saw that thing he also ran to stop her from doing that while yelling her name again and again. But the time when he reached there Swarna had already entered the forest. She had not listened to anything that Yang was saying. She simply wanted to help and rescue the person who was tied up there in the forest.

Yang also wished to go inside the forest but his teachers stopped him. They didn't allow him to go inside. Swarna went near to the person and then she found that there two people were tied up with a tree. Both of them were girls. But they were looking like mother and daughter.

Swarna didn't waste her time inquiring about how they reached there and how did all these things happen. She started opening the knot on the rope. The small girl fainted due to so much smoke and the surrounding. The lady told Swarna to open her daughter's hand and took her out first. She did the exact thing and then started opening the lady's hand and legs too. But that lady was tied up so tightly. So Swarna was getting problems opening her hands. But at last after so many tries Swarna opened her hands and now she was opening her legs. So that she can run from there with her.

The lady looked at the surroundings and she found that the exit place was almost burnt. That lady took out a pendant from her neck. And while giving it to Swarna she said, "This pendant has all the answers to your questions take this and my daughter Siya, and go from here."

She again said, "My name is Akanshika, and the person who tied us here was my husband. Please promise me that you will take care of my daughter lifetime. And promise me one more thing you will never let my daughter go to her father. You will have to take her father away from her. Otherwise, he will never let my daughter live in peace, he will kill her. Promise me that from today you will grow her up like your real daughter.

And you will always bring all the happiness in this world to my daughter. Promise me that you will keep her as your daughter."

Swarna was so confused about what to say at that moment. She didn't understand the anything but she said, "I Swarna promise you that I will do whatever you will say. But before that, we have to go from here." Akanshika again said, "Can't you see the surrounding just take this pendant and Siya with you and leave from here. Otherwise, we all will die here."

She yelled at Swarna and told her to leave. But Swarna was so stubborn. She told Akanshika that she was not going anywhere without her. And then suddenly her legs also opened. Swarna took a deep breath and then took Siya into her arms and helped Akanshika to stand up.

Then all of them started going towards the exit. Swarna heard the noise of people who were calling her name again and again. She took the path from where the voice was coming. But suddenly a tree fell because its roots were burnt fully. Akanshika pushed Swarna towards the exit door with Siya.

Swarna turned back to take Akanshika with her.

But Akanshika shouted, "Don't wait for me just go otherwise we all will die here. You also have to take care of Siya. Please go don't look back." When she was saying all these things continuously four trees fell again. And then a hollow tree was going to blast.

Swarna saw that the tree was going to blast. So she turned and started running with Siya in her arms because she knows that she can't do anything. "She calculated that the tree will blast when she had crossed the exit door."

But unfortunately, the tree blasted before she had crossed the door. But luckily Swarna was near the door she used all her strength at once and jumped from the door to cross it.

She fell to the ground at the same time when the tree blasted. Yang and her teachers didn't see that she had jumped from the door so they thought that she was not able to come out.

Due to fear both of them yelled her name at once. They were crying a lot. But the flames of fire reduced and then they saw Swarna on the ground.

Both of them ran towards her. Some other students also ran towards her. Yang saw that she was holding a kid in her arms, and due to the long jump, she was also injured and had wounds on her feet and hands.

Her teacher tried to take the kid out of her arms but she was holding her so tightly. So he was not able to apart them. Swarna had fainted due to an injury to her head. So Yang carried her and took her to the office of the staff working there.

Her teacher called the doctor nearby. After the doctor arrived she checked her and then did her bandage. The doctor said to the teacher that she fainted because she had inhaled so much smoke. And at last, she assured him that she would be fine after taking some rest.

The doctor went away after checking Siya every one came out of the office and sat on the bus. Yang and the teacher were sitting and waiting for Swarna to wake up.