29. Swarna's Illness Information.

CONCERT STARTED.

Everything was going great. All the group members of STM and Siya were performing very nicely on the stage. Now Siya was also stress-free. She felt very good around all those fans and her co-members. She was performing very confidently.

Swarna was watching all of them from the stadium. She was standing in the front row of the stadium. She was just watching all of them, especially Siya's performance. Swarna was feeling so proud of Siya.

All the members were focusing on their steps and songs. They were doing their steps and continuing their concert. All the fans were also supporting Siya as an idol and performing with STM.

Whenever Siya or anyone looks at Swarna she used to put a smile on her face. So no one had an idea about her sadness and stress.

But she got caught when Kai looked at her but she was looking elsewhere and there was nothing but worry on her face. He thought that she was tense because of his question which he asked her in the green room. He thought that she was finding a suitable way and satisfactory answer which she could tell him.

But suddenly he noticed a stress ball in Swarna's hand. She was pressing the ball very fastly and hard. He didn't understand why Swarna was doing that. But he again came to the same topic that she was finding a suitable answer. So he ignored her again and started his performance.

They all were doing very well. All the fans were super excited for every next song because they were going to perform ten songs. Almost after two hours, their performance ended and then all of them went to the fan sign.

In the fan sign first hundred fans got the chance to meet their idols and get their autograph. All of them went to the fan sign section. All the fans were very happy after getting the autograph. At last, after the performance and the fan sign, all the members and Siya went to the green room. They changed their costumes and then headed towards their vehicles.

Swarna was already waiting for Siya at the entrance of the green room. Vadin asked her to come inside but she refused. So Vadin didn't force her and went inside for packing his stuff.

Kai was noticing Swarna's behaviour but he was not able to say anything to her. Because he didn't want to hurt Siya and he knows that Siya love her Dima more than anyone else. And she couldn't tolerate anyone who asks from her Dima any kind of personal questions which she doesn't want to say.

So he didn't ask her anything there and decided to talk to her at home. After that, all of them went inside their respective cars and vans and came back to their house. They all had decided to eat dinner at a restaurant.

So after reaching their homes they went to a restaurant and had their dinner. Kai was noticing Swarna all the time she used to give fake smile whenever Siya and anyone else looks at her and tries to talk to her.

He also noticed two more different and unusual things. The first one was that stress ball that she was holding in her left hand and she was pressing it continuously. The second thing was a phone call which she was ignoring for a long time. She used to cut the call every time. And at last, she switched off her mobile phone.

After having their dinner they all went to their house.

AT HOME

Siya was very tired that she took a massage from Swarna went to her room and then she fell asleep.

All the other members had gone to their homes. And what they were doing Swarna didn't have any idea about it. When Siya fell into a deep sleep Swarna switched on her phone. She saw that Sam and Zack had called her more than thirty times.

She took her phone, closed all the doors of the house, and then went to the balcony. She had also switched off all the bulbs in the house.

Kai was waiting for her to come to the balcony. So that he could talk to her. When he saw Swarna coming into the balcony he prepared himself for the question and answers again. While coming Swarna's plazo stuck into a cactus plant. She was trying to make her dress free from the plant. But suddenly her phone ranged again she saw that it was Sam's call.

ON THE PHONE CALL

So she picked up the call put it on speaker and put it on the table kept on the balcony. An angry but worried voice came from the other side of the phone. It was Sam's voice.

He said, "Swarna! What the hell are you doing today? Do you have any idea about your health condition? You know doctors told me to come to the hospital. When I visited him, you know what the hell he told me. He told me that your stress meter has reached seventy-seven percent from forty-six.

We all had expected this progress into your stress level for the next year but you are taking a lot of stress. And due to this, the meter is increasing at this highest rate. Swarna this is not your career exam in which you have to do your best to get a good percentage. This is your life exam and in this exam, you have to do your best for getting a bad percentage.

Please Swarna tell us what happened today and why did you take this much stress again.

Swarna you know your medical reports and your mental condition much better than both of us. Then even you are doing this kind of stupidity why Swarna why? What happened why you are not saying anything? Please reply to me. Swarna, Swarna are you there."

Swarna had taken out her plazo and she was sitting on the chair kept near the table. She started crying hard.

Then she said, "I also don't want to take that much stress. But I am not able to control it. You guys are yelling at me don't you think that I also wanted to live my life normally for at least two more years for Siya.

But today in the green room something happens which pushed me near to my past again. I don't know from where but Kai get the information about the lie which I said to my parents. He also knows about that man and also about my fake death.

He asked me about all those things. I know that it's not compulsory to answer him but all his questions gave a rise to my stress level. When he asked me those questions all those memories about my parents, about that rascal and my past started filming in front of my eyes. I am not able to control myself.

Sorry, guys so sorry. I know that now I am not able to heal my illness it will take me to the path of death. I will die soon. But have never imagined that I will die so fast like this.

I just want only one thing now before hitting the second stage of this stroke I want Siya's full custody in my hands. Otherwise, I am not able to die completely."

She was crying so hard. She said all those things while sobbing. She was not able to stop herself.

Zack said, "Swarna we were coming to Soubuan tomorrow please wait for us. And don't worry we will solve all those problems with Kai.

And the thing about Siya's custody I am going to talk about it to the lawyer today. We will continue all the producers fastly don't worry just keep yourself calm. And don't take the stress. Please Swarna and one more thing you are not going anywhere don't think about that death and all that. You are a fighter and fighters never die."

After that Swarna cut the call but she was still sobbing. While crying she fell asleep on the table.

Kai heard all those things. He went inside his house and then he started thinking about Swarna's words. He was in a great shock after knowing about Swarna's illness. He was ashamed of himself that why he asked her all those questions.