12. Everyone's Life Changed.

All those routines were common things for all of them now. All of them were living happy and decent life together. Sam, Zack, and Swarna were doing jobs for earning their living. Yang also helps them in their work. He used to play with Siya in his free time. After six months Swarna took Siya to the doctor. He told her that Siya had recovered a lot in the last six months.

All of them were very happy to hear that news. They were celebrating that day as a big and wonderful achievement.

All of them had passed the first year of their college and we're enrolled in the second year. While living like that second year had almost passed too. But this year was a green year for Swarna because Siya was healing at super speed. While teaching Siya all kinds of arts Swarna also became a master in all those things in these two years.

Siya had completely healed when they were giving the final exams of the second year of the bachelor's program. Siya had also started going to school. She was studying in the fourth standard. Swarna was very happy to see her like a normal person. After the end of the second year, all of them enrolled in the third year of the bachelor's program. Sam and Zack were also happy for Swarna and Yang and also for Siya.

In the starting of the second year, Yang confessed his feelings toward Swarna and when he confessed to Swarna. She had also accepted his love and they both were in relationships.

Yang met Swarna at the cafe near the college on the first day of their last year of the college. Swarna came there both of them took a seat. After that, they ordered one cup of coffee and a glass of fresh mango juice. While drinking Yang suddenly said to Swarna, "When are you going to tell your parents about our relationship?"

Swarna said, "I also wanted to tell them but you know that I can't do it immediately. I need to make a plan so that they won't reject you. That's why I am thinking to tell them about this after my MBA program."

Yang said, "That is a good idea and also beneficial because by that time I am also doing some kind of job, which is also helpful in convincing them."

Swarna nodded her head and said, "YA! you are right. And the most important thing is that my parents understands my feelings and decisions they will accept you after seeing you." She smiled while saying this. Yang also laughed.

Suddenly, Swarna said, "You know what if my parents will accept you then I am also able to tell them about Siya. Then only I can take her anywhere freely. She will be free after our marriage. When I will take her custody papers from the court and then she will become our daughter."

Yang didn't like that topic and he left that cafe without saying anything. Swarna didn't understand what happened. So she ran behind him for stopping him. She stopped him at the entrance of the college gate and asked him what happened to him. He replied that he was fine and nothing had happened to him.

Swarna said, "If nothing had happened to you then why did you leave the cafe like that." He said, "If I will tell you what happened to me then you are going to give me a long speech. And I don't want to hear that. Afte that he walked towards the entrance, suddenly, Swarna said, "You don't want to become the father of Siya. You don't like her right." He stopped at his place and turned back.

He came near to Swarna and said, "Two years had been completed since we know each other. One year was going to complete since we had been dating. But you never care about me you just care about that so-called Siya. I hate her from the first day. I thought that you will leave her in the orphanage when she will become mentally stable. But you didn't. You don't know that in this world other people also exist."

Swarna said, "But you told me that you like her. Then what happened suddenly why you changed like this."

Yang said, "Look Swarna I wanted to live with you for a lifetime but not with Siya. If you want me to continue this relationship then you have only one week to find a nice orphanage and leave Siya there. Only after that, I am going to continue this relationship."

Swarna said, "Are you out of your mind. How can you even think about it? I am not going to leave Siya at any cost and for anyone. Do you understand that?"

Yang said, "Okay then let's break up!"

Swarna replied in an angry voice okay fine if you want this then I am okay with it. Let's break up. After saying that Swarna and Yang went inside the college separately, both of them studied for the whole day and then after departure they headed towards their homes.

But before going home Yang wanted to talk to Swarna for a last time. Yang went near to Swarna and said, "I don't want to end this relationship. Please let's talk about it." After that, they went to the cafe again. At the cafe, they took a seat and ordered two cups of coffee. Then they started talking.

Yang said, "I know you don't want to leave Siya, and you also don't want to leave me. But you have to do it. Look I am giving you two options first leave Siya and come with me. And second, if you will not leave Siya then I will inform your parents about Siya. After that you are smart you know what will happen then. So leave her or leave me and your parents."

Swarna yelled at him in a very angry voice and told him that she was not going to leave Siya and also said that whatever he wanted to do he was free to do. After that, she left that cafe.

AT HOME

Swarna came home and went to her room without saying anything. She was almost crying. Sam, Zack, and Siya saw her crying face.

Siya was waiting eagerly for Swarna to tell her what new things had happened in her school that day. But when she saw her crying face she didn't understand what had happened to her. Zack took Siya and went to the park and Sam came to Swarna.

He asked her why she was crying. Swarna told him everything. He said, "Don't worry nothing will happen. He can't do anything." After that Siya came to the house with Zack. She asked Swarna what happened to her. She told her that while coming home she fell on the ground and got injured that's why she was crying.

Siya thought that she was saying the truth. So she accepted that and then they all went to their respective work. At night they all ate dinner and went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

The doorbell rang Swarna woke up due to that sound.

She saw that her mother and father were standing at the door with Yang. Before she asks anything her father asked her about Siya. Yang said, "Uncle she is not going to say anything just leave her. Come inside I will show you who that child is and where she is." After saying this he pushed Swarna and enters the house and went to her room with Mr. Yash and Mrs. Naina.

Both of them were shocked to see a girl sleeping in the bed. Swarna said, "Dad look there is nothing like what you were thinking." Her father stopped her in middle and said, "I know everything. I know you are doing a very big charity but you are not able to tell us also because of the father of this girl. So do you think you can live safely if her father gets to know about her, and can you reply to this society when they will ask you about this child's father? Swarna what you are gonna say that her father is a criminal. It is good for both of you that she lives in an orphanage. I know about your promise system so let me tell you one thing leave her or leave us."

Swarna was shocked to hear all this. She said, "Mom, please tell him. Not to give me this type of option." Her mom replied that her father was right. She had to leave that girl or her parents. She sat down and she was crying.

Suddenly, she stands up and said, "I will never show you my face from today on. I am not going to leave Siya at any cost. You can go now, Mr. Yash and Mrs. Naina." After saying this she showed them the door and signed them to leave from there.

When Yang saw all these things he was shocked. Then he tried to convince Swarna to leave Siya. But Swarna was so angry at that time. She didn't look at him and gave him a very harsh slap and said, "Just because of you my life was ruined I hate you. Don't you dare to show me your face again? Get out from here."

At last, her father said, "From today you are dead for us."

Swarna sat on the floor and started crying very hard. Sam comforted her and took her to the dining room. She was just repeating only one line.

"Just because of him my life was changed forever. I hate him. I hate him so much."