41. Final Examination.

Swarna ended her chat with the granny and both of them headed toward their houses. Swarna came home. She saw that Siya was doing her homework. Sam and Zack were busy on a conference call. She went to her room and relaxed for some time.

After that she came out of her room. It was almost 8 P.M. So she went to the kitchen for preparing dinner for everyone.

ONE HOUR LATER

"Dinner is ready. Everybody come to the dining table for dinner. Fast and right now," said Swarna. Siya and Zack came to the dining room after hearing Swarna's voice. But Sam was still busy with his work. Swarna asked about him from Zack.

Zack replied that he forgot his pen drive and now it's important for his next meeting. So he was finding that pen drive.

Swarna said, "This idiot. He gave me that pen drive. I know where that was, so from where will he get it. Wait for me I shall go and give it to him."

They nodded their head Swarna went inside the room for taking that pen drive. She took it and gave it to Sam. After that she took him to the dining room for dinner. All of them then took their seats and started eating.

After eating Siya took all the dishes for washing, and Sam again went to the living room for completing his work. Swarna and Zack sat on the chair kept on the balcony and started talking. Some time later Swarna's phone rang. She went inside the room and picked her phone up. She said, "Hello, who is this speaking."

A voice came from the other side, "Am I talking to Miss Swarna Joshi." Swarna said, "Yes you are talking to Swarna Joshi. Who are you?"

She said, "Mam I am talking from Soubuan National University. I am from the examination department. And I called you to inform you, that from next week you are going to give your annual exam for the first year. So prepare for it. Thank you."

Swarna said, "From next week. Okay and thanks a lot for informing me." She hung up and after that she said, "From now on I need some extra time for my studies. My final exams are starting next week."

Zack and Siya nodded their heads and said, "Okay we will not disturb you from now on." Swarna said, "Okay so I will start my studies tomorrow. And now all of you guys go and sleep." They all went to their rooms and slept.

From the next day Swarna started her studies and after a week she started giving her final exams. She and her all class mates were doing their best and giving the exams very confidently. All the exams ended after two weeks and the results were going to be declared after a month.

AFTER ONE MONTH

"Today is the result day. I hope my result will be good," said Vadin. Paul replied, "You are the smartest among all of us. So how can you think your result will not be good? Don't think about yourself just pray for all of us." Everyone laughed.

Zian said, "Don't worry guys. We all have done our best in the exams, so just chill." Lucus said, "Yes you are right. But among all of us, Swarna has prepared a lot for the exams. She studied very hardly. And in just one week she has completed the whole year's syllabus."

Kai said annoyingly, "What do you mean by she studied hard among all of us. What about me. Why did you forget about me? I also studied very hardly." They all laughed together and Swarna said, "Of course, you have studied a lot. They all are just joking." He heard that line from her and smiled very cuetly.

While laughing Vadin said, "Now you also know how to handle him. Sometimes he behaves just like a five-year-old child."

Swarna smiled and said, "I had spent almost one whole year with you guys. How can I not know how to handle him? It's very easy for me now." Kai made an angry pout and turned his face.

One hour later. The professor came in the classroom and announced about the results and asked the students to take their results when he would call their names. He started distributing the results.

After giving the results to all the students, he said, "I know that I have not given the results of eleven students. Do you guys know why? Because all these eleven students came in the top ten list they all had topped the university."

Everyone clapped. He started distributing the rest of the mark sheet. He started calling students by their names. After giving the results of all the students he announced the name of the two toppers who came first in the exams, Kai and Swarna. "Come and have your mark sheets," said the professor.

All the students clapped for them and for their achievement. Kai checked all the numbers and he was very happy. He was going to return to his seat. But the professor stopped him and asked why Swarna didn't come to the class.

He said, "No sir she came to the class with all of us. She is sitting there look." He turned back to show him but there was no one sitting on that seat. He was surprised to see that empty seat. He asked all his group members whether Swarna came to the class or not. They all said that she came to the class with them.

Now the professor and all of the members were worried about her. Kai thought about something for a second and went near to the seat where Swarna was sitting. When he came near to that seat he was shocked. He yelled Swarna!

Everyone looked at him. He ran towards the seat and held someone's hand. The professor and Vadin came to him. They saw Kai was trying to take out someone from under the bench. They also helped him but at last, both of them were also shocked, because the girl who was lying on the floor was none other than Swarna.

Kai took her in his arms and went to the sick room. There he made her lie on the bed and checked her B.P. There he got to know about her decreasing rate of heartbeat. He immediately called Sam and told him everything. Sam asked him to give her the medicine kept in her handbag because her stress level was increasing. After hearing this he took out that medicine and gave her, after that he followed all the instructions given by Sam and did her treatment accordingly by himself.

Half an hour later he came out of the room with everyone and now everyone was waiting for Swarna to gain consciousness. One hour later. Swarna opened her eyes. She saw Kai was standing near to her. He saw her waking up. He helped her to sit. After that he asked her what happened.

Swarna said, "I don't know. Sir was announcing the result. And my turn was not coming, when he said that all the marks sheets have been distributed. I was shocked because my name didn't come. All of a sudden my head started hitting and I felt dizzy. After that what happened, I don't know."

Kai said, "You are again taking stress. For a reason which does not even exist. The professor announced the name of all the students who passed the exam. But he didn't announce the results of the students who topped. And madam congratulations you came first in the top ten." When Swarna heard this news she hugged him with happiness.