15. Siya's New Life.

The next morning all the luggage was sifted to uncle Kim's palace. Sam and Siya went to the palace because Siya wanted to see the new house. Zack and Swarna were helping the staff of the packaging company in shifting the rest of the material to the palace.

AT THE PALACE

"How is this place? Do you like it or not," said Zack. Siya said, "I love this place more than our old house. This house is very big and more beautiful than that house. I love this place very much." All of them smiled. Suddenly Uncle Kim entered the house.

"So you like this house more than that house. Right Siya," said Uncle Kim. Siya saw him and hide behind Sam. She asked him who are you? Who permitted you to enter the house. Go from here right now. Suddenly reached to the palace with Zack and rest of the stuff, she saw Siya was afraid of Uncle Kim and not talking to him nicely.

So she stopped her and told her who he was. Uncle Kim laughed and said, "Don't worry she will recognize me after a few visits here." Swarna gave an awkward smile. Then Uncle Kim asked his servants to clean the house. But Sam urged Uncle Kim that they would clean the house by themselves.

Swarna also nodded her head. After that all of them chatted for some time and then Uncle Kim went away. Swarna told Siya to go out and play in the garden. She refused but then Swarna ordered Siya to go out because they had to clean the house.

Then Siya went out to play. After that Sam, Swarna, and Zack started cleaning the palace. First, they cleaned the kitchen and then all the bedrooms and guest rooms. In the palace, there a library was also present. Swarna loves to read books but the library was empty but the good thing was Swarna had taken all her books with herself. She cleaned the library and arranged all the books in the library.

After that, all of them came into the living room and cleaned that place too. Then they rested for a while. Siya came inside. When she saw the palace after cleaning it was much more beautiful than before. She complimented, "Oh you guys did a nice job. Good, Good." All of them looked at her and smiled.

AT NIGHT

Zack ordered food from a restaurant. They all ate the food and then went to sleep in their rooms. Siya wants her room. So Swarna decorated one room for her with her favourite materials. Swarna sent Siya to her room and went to her room too. All of them slept.

NEXT MORNING

Swarna woke up and went to the market with Zack for buying groceries and other household materials. Sam woke and went to the garden with Siya for a morning walk. After an hour all of them went back to the house at the same time.

Swarna and Sam prepared the breakfast and Zack prepared the juice for all of them. Siya was getting ready for her school. After that all of them ate breakfast and then went to their respective rooms for getting ready for their college.

Swarna dropped Siya at her school and then left for her college. After her college time ended she picked up Siya from her school and then Sam and Zack. After that Swarna left Siya with Zack and then both Sam and Swarna headed toward their respective work. Sam went to an animation company and Swarna went to Uncle Kim's office for her new job. She worked there for three hours. After that both Sam and Swarna went back to the palace.

AT THE PALACE

Swarna prepared snacks for everyone and then she started teaching dance to Siya. After sometime her dance classes ended and Siya went to playground with Zack. Swarna and Sam we're doing their college assignment while sitting in the garden.

At night all of them went to the terrace of the palace for watching the moon. After some time Siya asked Swarna if they all could sleep there tonight. Swarna thought for some time and then agreed. All of them prepared the bed and slept there while watching the moon.

Everyone had slept except Swarna. Swarna was thinking about her parents and the betrayal of Yang. But at last she thought that due to Uncle Kim everything was going very smoothly. She thanked him in her mind and gave a beautiful smile and she slept too.

AFTER ONE YEAR

Swarna had completed her graduation and now she was going to shift at BMELIN for doing her MBA and for Siya's safe, secure and bright future too.

Sam and Zack had started their jobs. Swarna had also started her own business. She stepped into the business world from fashion designing. She had set up all the needed things and people and then. Both Swarna and Siya left for BEMLIN.

AT BEMLIN

Siya had started going to the school and Swarna had also enrolled in the imperial university of BEMLIN. She takes care of her business and Siya both. Zack and Sam had to maintain the business at Kriratmechal their motherland.

Before leaving her motherland Swarna spread the news that Siya and Swarna had died in an accident. Except Sam, Zack and Uncle Kim no one knows that Swarna was alive.

After six months Siya was habitual of that place. Swarna was also doing her best in her business and due to this her business was growing very fastly. Siya was now living in her dream world. All of them were very happy in their worlds.

One day Siya asked Swarna about her family members and also about their addresses because she had never seen them. Swarna said, "I am dead for them. My parents had left me."

Siya asked but why? Swarna said, "They don't like a person whom I choose. So they told me to leave that person but I didn't. So they left me." Siya was little child when Swarna's parents asked her to leave Siya. She was in her recovery period from that fire incident so she gradually forgot everything that had happened that day.

Siya started asking again about her family members but Swarna stopped her in middle and told her not to ask again anything about them. Otherwise she would not talk to her in the future.