83. Drama of Ece.

Vadin dropped Swarna at her house and after completing his work he left to meet Kai's granny. All the other members had left, before his arrival. Even Kai was not present there. He found it a little inconvenient to go inside the house but still, he went inside because he wanted to meet granny.

While coming inside Kai's parents saw him and accompanied him to meet granny. When he came to granny's room he found her waiting desperately for him. As soon as he came inside the room she shot her first question, "Did you get the conclusion Vadin?"

"Yes! Granny, I got the answer to all your questions, and the answer is yes," said Vadin.

Kai's parents were unable to understand what they both were talking about. So they were just looking at the faces of both the granny and Vadin. When granny heard that Vadin had replied yes she was very happy. At that moment she even started dancing.

After enjoying herself a little bit she went back to her seat and asked Vadin to come near to her and tell her the whole story. Vadin was going to tell her the story, but Kai's father stopped him and asked him what was going on and on which topic they both were talking about.

Vadin looked at granny because she hadn't allowed him to tell the truth to anyone. So he told granny to tell the truth by herself. By that time granny also found it correct to tell them the real story, so that they both won't get confused.

So she said, "What do you two and the other family members think? If you all will not tell me, then I won't get aware of the reality. I am your mother idiots I know you all better than you all. Do you understand that?"

Kai's mother said, "Mom, you know all of us better than God. Now please tell us what you two are talking about?"

Kai's grandma looked at their desperate faces and said, "You all never told me that Kai and Swarna are living in a contract marriage. But I found the truth when I came last time to your room. I came to meet you two but there I got to know that you all were just fooling me. At that time I was very angry with all of you, but slowly I understood that Kai had done all these things just for me.

And the most important thing which I have noticed is his behaviour. Since he got to know about my illness he changed himself a lot. After his grandfather's death, he became a cruel, merciless, and iron-hearted man. And now I don't want him to become that Kai again.

He changed himself a lot, but not because of me only. He changed because of Swarna too. Swarna had never liked that cruel merciless man and that's the reason why he doesn't want to transform into that old Kai again now.

I had noticed his changed behaviour since the first day of his meeting with Swarna. And that's the main reason why I think he had fallen in love with her. But as usual, he will never accept this fact. So yesterday I asked Vadin to help me in accumulating the truth of reality. And today he is here to tell me the first thing which he found today. Am I right Vadin?"

"Yes grandma!" said Vadin.

Kai's mother and father looked at each other very stressfully and said, "Mom as you said you know that Kai and Swarna are living in a contract marriage. So don't you want to know what contract they have made and for how long."

Granny said, "Vadin already told me everything. I know about which matter you both are tense. I also know Swarna and her commitment. She is the girl of her words. She had never broken any of her promises. So you two are thinking that she will not break this contract's rules too right?

So don't worry sometimes love makes you do that thing which you never wanted to do. And don't worry from my side too, if Kai and Swarna don't want to continue this relationship I am not gonna force them too. At least they will live in front of my sight till I won't die."

Kai's parents took a deep breath and thanked God for granny's understanding. After that Vadin said, "Today I saw Ece at our University. She was talking to Swarna about her biggest deal. I thought that she was blackmailing her and that she would never allow Kai to help her with her project. And due to this thing, Swarna was stressed.

So I told her everything about Kai, mainly about why he changed his behaviour and attitude towards others. After listening to all those things she just said one thing that she trusts Kai very much. And she believes him that he would never do anything wrong especially when he knows about her dream project.

When she was saying these all things I found a different type of happiness in her eyes. She wanted to say so many more things but don't have any idea how to express them. So I didn't force her.

But granny believe me she looks very happy whenever we talk anything about Kai. And about Kai we know how much he had changed in previous few months, he cares for Swarna a lot but not as friend. And I think that not only Kai but Swarna also has some feelings for him."

Granny was very happy to hear all those things. After saying everything Vadin asked permission to go to his work and left. Granny was very happy to get that news so she asked her daughter-in-law to prepare a good dinner and invite Swarna, Kai, and Siya to dinner too.

Kai's mother left after listening to that. Kai's parents were also happy because they also want Swarna to become their family member and their daughter-in-law.

On the other side of all this happiness, there was Ece who doesn't want Swarna to be happy for a single second. She had hired some people and ordered them to create a car accidental drama that looks very realistic. And the main lead of that drama was Ece herself. On the day of the last meeting of Swarna with Mr. Kumar, she was going to plan a fake drama in which Kai was going to help her because she was his childhood friend. And due to that, he would miss Swarna's meeting. And from all those things Swarna would think wrongly about Kai and after some time she would leave him.

She was doing very childish things just for getting Kai back.