42. Talk of Kai's Achievement.

When Swarna woke up Kai told her everything that happened in the classroom. Suddenly the professor came inside the sick room. He asked Swarna about her condition and ordered Kai to explain everything. Kai told him everything about Swarna's stress stroke. But he didn't reveal Swarna's identity.

When he heard about Swarna's illness the professor apologized for his behaviour in the class due to which she fainted. Swarna said, "Sir it's my illness and it can come at any time. You don't need to apologize to me. You are elder than me. You are my teacher and I don't know about the culture of Soubuan. But in my country's culture, our teachers didn't say sorry or apologize.

And you had not done anything by purpose. So please don't apologize."

The professor smiled and went away. All the members came inside the sick room and asked about Swarna's health. They all also got the same answer as the professor. They all chatted for some time and went back to their houses, because that day was the last day of the sessions. So no one was going to teach.

So all the students started heading towards their respective destinations. STM members and Swarna left the university and the dean welcomed Kai's granny and his parents. He took them to the guest room and called the class teacher of his class. Kai's family was a descendant of the first king of Soubuan.

Everyone considered them like their King and Queen. Everyone loves and respects them a lot. They were always called to many functions anywhere and anytime. They were respected by all the people in the whole country and even the Prime Minister of Soubuan also respects them more than himself or anyone else.

IN THE GUEST ROOM

The dean said, "It's my honour to have you guys here at this university. Thank you for coming. Now let's talk about your family member and the student of our university Kai Kuregami. I am amazed to see his results. He topped the whole university. It's nice and we all are so proud of him. STM is our pride and we are honourable to you all for permitting them to enrol in our university.

Now you all are thinking he just topped the University then why I am talking this much about him. So here is the bonus part he topped the University with the full marks. He scored 720 out of 720. And this is a thing of pride because no one was able to do this in the history of our university. And he did it."

Kai's mother and granny smiled and said, "You are saying the truth. I can't believe my ears."

Kai's father said, "This record is unbreakable. I am very proud of my child that he made history. Now the new students have to give him a tough competition to break his score. I have never imagined that my son will be the one who is going to set this record. I am so happy."

The dean interrupted in the middle and said, "Sir he was not the only one who set this record, but there is a girl who also scored equal to him. She also gets 720 out of 720. So he is not the only one who set this record. He is sharing his seat with Swarna."

His father said, "It's a good thing, if someone else is also doing well in her studies. Then I shall praise her to be this good. And you should be happy too because you have two top class students in your University. She must be a capable student for this seat."

When granny heard the name Swarna she understood that this girl is none other than Kai's neighbour.

She said, "If one more student has topped the University then why didn't you call her parents here too. This respect is only for us, why this discrimination?"

After hearing that line the professor immediately said, "Don't take him in any wrong way. We called you because we had never thought that Kai can do this. After the incident of his grandfather he was not stable in his studies in the past. Even you all used to live in a very difficult situation to make him happy. But this time he didn't just achieved the top score but he was stable too in his studies and in his work life too. We are happy because he is making all of us very proud on him from his works. And that's the main reason why we called you here. We just wanted you to see his achievement that's it. We wanted to share this huge happiness with you all. And didn't call Swarna's family because she is an orphan her parents died."

Granny was shocked to hear this. Because Kai had told her that Swarna's parents were alive and they were living in Kriratmechal. She said, "Are you sure." The professor replied yes mam, after that granny asked nothing. Suddenly Kai's mother asked what about my other four sons.

Everyone looked at her. She said, "Why aren't Vadin, Lucus, Paul, and Zian our child. They all are my family. So I am asking about them."

They smiled and Kai's father said, "Yes yes you are right. Sir, please tell us about the result of them also."

The dean told the professor to tell them. So he started saying, "Vadin got the second rank, Paul got the fourth rank, Zian got the fifth rank and Lucus got the ninth rank."

Everyone smiled and then the dean asked Kai's family to have lunch with them. They all agreed. And then he ordered his PA to book a table in a hotel nearby. They all went to the hotel.

AT THE HOTEL

Kai's family, the dean, and the professor were sitting at a table and chatting. Lunch was coming in some time. They all were happily talking about the great achievements of Kai.

But the professor was silent and worried. Kai's mother noticed his tension. So she asked him what happened. But he didn't say anything.

When the dean forced him he said, "Today while distributing the mark sheet Swarna fainted in the classroom."

The dean was shocked after hearing this because he knew the truth about Swarna. And he had taken her responsibility on himself, because she had rescued his whole family from a terrible accident. He asked him shockingly about what happened in the classroom. The professor explained everything to him and also told him about Swarna's stress stroke.

After hearing all the things he immediately called Swarna and asked her about her condition. She said that he need not worry about anything. And she was alright by then.

The dean cut the call and started having his lunch. And he also consoled the professor that whatever happened was not his mistake. After listening to those words from the dean he was relaxed.

After finishing the lunch the professor said, "Everything is okay but Kai was a mature person now. The way he handled that situation was unbelievable. Even I was also afraid when Swarna fainted. But he handled everything very wisely. He took her to the sick room and also arranged the medicine and gave it to her. He is a gentleman." Kai's mother proudly smiled and thanked him.

Suddenly a phone rang the dean picked up the call and after talking he came to Kai's family.

He said, "Sorry for the inconvenience but we need to go back to the university. The president has arrived there right now. So sorry for this, otherwise I am not gonna leave you guys like this."

Kai's father said, "It's alright. Duty comes first. Just go and do your work. We will go by ourselves." The dean and the professor left. After they left Kai's mother said, "Kai is becoming a good person. Nice, he helped a girl. He is being gentle towards others. I don't know how this change came inside him but I am very because of this change."

Granny said, "It's natural when someone fell in love. He cares about that girl Swarna because he likes her. She made him change his personality. But we can't talk about this here I will tell you everything at home."

They all also left. But some of the students of the same university heard that all things. And then they started posting all those things on social media.