62. Mr. Kumar's Demand.

Anniversary Celebration ended very late at night. Everyone went back to their respective houses. Swarna and Kai also came back to their house. Both of them were tired that they directly went inside their rooms and slept.

THE NEXT MORNING

Swarna woke up early in the morning and prepared everything for the breakfast and then woke Siya and Kai up. They both took shower and came out after dressing. Swarna served them breakfast and they started eating. Suddenly Siya got a call from her manager he asked her to do a video call for the discussion of new changes in choreography. She told Swarna that she was going inside her room for the discussion and went inside. Swarna and Kai continued eating. Kai said, "Did you like the party."

Swarna said yes. Then Kai said, "So tell me the most important part of the party which you liked the most."

Swarna said, "The part which I liked the most is when your granny shared the history of their business." Kai smiled and continued eating. After eating Swarna went to her for changing, she got a call from her office that Mr. Kumar had sent some presentations for the meeting. She needs to come, check and approve it. So she was heading towards the office.

When Swarna was keeping all the documents in her bag someone knocked at the door. Swarna opened the door and she saw that Ece was standing outside. She pushed her slightly and went inside the house. Kai was not present in the hall so she started saying his name loudly.

Swarna told her to keep her voice down but she didn't listen to her. Swarna again got a call and she became a little busy. While she was talking Ece was peeking inside the rooms. But she wasn't able to find Kai.

Ece had not kept her sandals out again. And while watching that Swarna was getting very angry. Swarna cut the call and said, "Don't you understand that you can't move here and there in this house with your sandles or any slippers." Ece didn't pay attention to her words.

Ece was almost yelling Kai's name and from this disturbance, Kai came out of his room. He saw that Ece came again there and she was again wearing her sandals. But from what he saw in the end, it seemed that now he had to go through Swarna's anger burst out.

He saw that Ece was going to enter the prayer room of Swarna with her sandals and Swarna was going to her in a very angry mood. It's normal because he knew that Swarna could tolerate anyone walking around the house with slippers for a while, but she couldn't tolerate anyone walking into her worship room with slippers.

He ran towards Ece held her hands and pulled her back. She looked at Kai and hugged him. Kai was just looking at Swarna's angry face which was going down slowly. He broke the hug and said, "Swarna don't worry and don't get angry, please. I will make sure that she follows the rule." Swarna looked at Ece very angrily and said, "Remember you are not living at your house. This is our house okay? And you are only allowed to come here but not allowed to move here and there all the time. And you are restricted to enter in my parts of this house."

Ece was going to say something but Kai interrupted and said, "Swarna are you going somewhere?" Swarna remembered about the presentation she replied that she was going to her office and she also asked about Siya and why she didn't come out even after noise.

Kai said, "We were talking before her arrival so she got disturbed and she asked me for using my recording room. So she was in the recording room that's why she didn't come out."

Swarna nodded her head and said, "Okay then. Kai can you do me a favor please?" Kai asked about the matter. Swarna said, "I have to go out and I can't come immediately. So will you drop Siya to her school? Don't worry I have prepared everything. You just have to drop her." Kai shook his head and said okay.

Swarna headed towards the office. But before going she said, "One more thing I don't want Siya to meet her. Do something about it. I am not stopping you guys to meet each other. Kai, you know about when she lives at home so balance your time of meeting accordingly."

After that, she left. Ece got angry again but Kai asked her to leave as fast as possible. After Ece left Kai told Siya to get ready for school.

AT THE OFFICE

Swarna saw the presentation and approved it. After she approves the presentation she got a call from Mr. Kumar. Mr. Kumar said, "Some of my business partners are investors in Kuregami Enterprises. And from them, I got a picture of your and your husband. You both are looking great. And after watching that picture I decided one thing."

Swarna asked about the matter. Mr. Kumar said, "As I told you that I am a family man. So I love to manage my family and my business with the help of my family. I always wanted to sign my new contract with my wife's company at least.

So I also want my partners to sign any contract with their spouse. So I want you to bring your husband with you on the date of contract signing."

Swarna said, "But why do I have to bring my husband? Sir, he is a busy man. Please try to understand."

He said, "I am also a very busy man. But I always separate some time for my wife and family. I am sure he will also manage. And I insist to bring him because in my thinking this is the sign of a responsible person. Who can handle the business very carefully? Please Mrs. Swarna Joshi bring your husband also." Swarna agreed and cut the call.