92. Family Reunion.

It's been four hours since Mr. Joshi and his family members found the truth of Swarna's death. They were excited to meet Swarna but they all are afraid too to meet her. They don't know that how they were going to face her.

In all those people Rocky was the only one who was traumatized not because Swarna was alive but because the news that she had married to Kai. Mr. Joshi didn't tell anyone that Swarna was the founder and owner of SJ group of companies and that was the reason why rocky was thinking that how a famous person like Kai could marry a middle class and non celebrity girl.

He was also confused because of Siya, he had never seen any celebrity doing something like Kai did, and he married to a girl not from his background and adopted a girl too. He wanted to ask all these questions to Kai but he was hesitating to do so. Kai on the other side noticed his confusion and came to talk to him.

Kai said, "I think you have a lot of things to ask me? Clear all your confusions otherwise you will not be able to help your family while taking to Swarna because I lied to her and when she will know about this she will kill me. At that time I need someone to help me and I think that you are the most suitable person for it. But for helping me you need a confusion free mind to handle the situation."

Rocky said, "I only have one question to ask. My sister is a middle class girl and you are a celebrity, so why you married to her and adopted her daughter too? I had never seen any celebrity doing things like this especially when they know that this thing can harm their whole career."

Kai smiled and said, "I love my grandparents very much but when my grandfather died I was not able to do anything for him. He wanted to see me it was his last wish but I wasn't able to fulfill it to. And now my grandmother is suffering from cancer she wanted to see her granddaughter in law and this was her last wish. I wanted to complete her last wish at least.

One day she met your sister and she liked her very much she told me that she wants someone exactly like her to be my wife. I can't find someone like her in that short period of time so I approached her and she agreed. She is a nice girl anyone will like her, I liked her too with time and now I don't want to get separated from her even if she is middle class or poor or if she is not a celebrity I love her and I will always love her.

But the most important thing is who told you that she is not famous, she is famous more than me. She is not middle class girl she is a billionaire, she is the owner and founder of the biggest company in the world SJ group of companies. But that doesn't mean if she was poor I had not married to her." Rocky was shocked to hear that his elder sister was the owner of the biggest company in the world. Kai laughed when he saw his shocked face.

Suddenly he received a message from Swarna that she had landed to the airport and was coming to him in half an hour and she also asked him about the place where Siya was admitted. He told this news to everyone and then he called Swarna to tell her the location where she had to come. She was very worried for both Siya and Kai and because of that tension she didn't look at the address properly. She gave the address to the driver and he headed to that place.

After half hours she reached to the place where Kai called her. She was shocked to see that place she memorized all those old days. She looked at the surrounding and found that nothing had changed even a little. She camera there first time after she left her house years ago. Tears came in her eyes but suddenly she remembered about Siya and Kai.

She called Kai and asked him why he gave her the address of that place and where was Siya. Kai came out of the house with the family members of Swarna while talking to her. She also saw them all she was shocked because Kai planed all those things to call her there to meet her family members. She understood his plan and got very angry on him.