35. A Broken Heart.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Swarna was standing on the terrace of her faculty. She was talking with Kai and his group members about the situation which she was facing that time. Suddenly Siya came there with Yua.

In a loud and angry tone she said, "Dima who the hell give her the permission for choosing good and bad for me!"

Swarna turned back and she saw that Siya was coming toward her with a very angry face. She also noticed that Yua was running behind her for stopping her. But Siya was not listening to her.

Siya came near to Swarna and said, "Dima tell me are you my mother or this woman, because as a mother you have never stopped me from talking to anyone. And today she did it, even though she's not my mother."

Swarna didn't understand what Siya wanted to say. So she asked her what she was saying and why she was there at the time of school.

Then Siya said, "Today is half-day again at the school. So I have to call someone to pick me up, because today you came to the university. And I don't want to disturb your studies. So I called Yua to pick me up. Before she comes a man came there whom I know personally. I was just talking with him casually. But when she came and saw me with that man. She ordered the guards to take him away. And then she forced me to go home.

You have never done this to me so who she is to order me what I have to do and what not to do? I am feeling very angry so I came to you. Dima just tells her to apologize to me."

Swarna said, "Apologies to you! Siya I can understand that you are feeling bad for what she did to you but she must have her reasons. Without the reason why will she stop you from talking to anyone?

And I never stopped you from talking to anyone because I know that you will never go to the wrong person. And whenever I feel like you are involving in wrong things I also stop you. This had happened many times. So what's wrong if she did the same thing?

She cares for you that's why she did that! Did you ask her why she stopped you? No, I am sure you hadn't asked her. "

Yua said, "Sorry madam I know my way is a little harsh but when I saw him I am not able to control my anger. And I don't want him to hurt Siya. So I did that. I am so sorry madam."

Swarna said, "Yua please don't do this. You are older than me also then how can you apologize to me or to Siya it's not good. And I hope Siya will also understand that whatever you have done is because you care for her. Can I expect this from you Siya?"

Siya looked at Swarna and then apologized to Yua. After that she again said, "But I know him even Dima knows him. So please Yua next time before doing anything please ask me for at least once."

Yua thought that she should tell everything to Swarna, but she again thought that she would tell everything later. So that Siya doesn't have any trouble. Swarna asked Yua to take Siya back to the house.

Both of them headed towards the house, when Siya went to the door of the terrace. She suddenly remembered about Swarna's marriage order from the court.

She said, "Yua please wait for a second I will come back in a second." Siya ran towards Swarna while Yua was standing on the stairs.

Swarna looked at her and said, "What happened why you are back?"

Siya said, "Dima I heard that the court has ordered you to get married, if you want my complete custody. Is this true?" Swarna replied with yes. Then Siya said, "So whom you are going to marry?"

Swarna said, "I haven't chosen anyone. Why are asking about this and from where you heard that I am going to marry."

Siya said, "I heard this from the man who came to my school. With whom I was talking. You remember uncle Yang. He told me this." Swarna was shocked to hear Yang's name again. She was going to say something but Siya started talking to her again.

Siya said, "Dima you know he told me that he has to go for official work and it was dangerous. So he doesn't want to push your and mine life at risk. So he broke up with you.

But he still loves you he wanted to come back to us. Please Dima give him one more chance. He loves you and me so much. He will take care of us very nicely. He is really good.

If you are going to marry someone then please choose him. He knows about us very well. And I am sure that he can keep us very happy. Dima one last thing which I wanted to say is."

Swarna stopped her and said very angrily, "If you don't know anything then don't you dare to say something. Do you even know why he came to you today? And what he said he had some official work to do. What a beautiful lie. Siya he came here because he wants the revenge from me because I rejected him nothing else."

Siya said, "I know Dima that you don't trust him but you can trust me right. So I am telling you he is not a bad guy. Please marry him. Choose him as your husband. I want him as my father. Please Dima please."

Swarna said, "So you know this world and that Yang better than me. Right! Then listen to me very carefully Miss Siya.

He is not what you are thinking. He is a criminal. Who wanted to kill me and you so many times, since he broke our relationship, he is just a devil.

He is not what you are thinking. He was the one who kept this marriage matter in court because he knows that I don't want to get married. I am giving you the love of every relation like mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, and friends. And you are the one who told me that you don't need me to get married.

And he knows about this that's why he planned all this for breaking me from inside. He never wants you between me and him. So what happened to him now? You know why I shifted to Bemlin, because he wants to kill both of us. And I have to pretend that I am dead. That's the reason why I never met my family again.

I am dead for all of them. I am suffering from a disease stress stroke because of him. I don't know how much time I have left. Just because of him I am not able to trust anyone in this world. My parents didn't like me because of him. I have to choose between my parents and you because of him. I am not able to reveal my face because he will find me easily then. All of these things happened because of him just him!

I hate him very much. He knows that I don't want to marry and I can't refuse you. So he used you for getting married to me. If you will force me to get married to him then I am not able to say no to his proposal. But Siya I just want to tell you one thing I am not going to marry him at any cost. I promise you this.

And you know me very nicely that I will never break my promise. Just go to the house. Get out! And don't you dare to meet him again." She was frustrated and crying while saying all those things.

Siya said, "He wanted to kill you Dima. You are suffering from stress stroke. Why didn't you tell me this earlier, dima why?"

Swarna said, "If I told you this earlier then what are you going to do? No tell me are you God who can cure me easily. No not at all. So please don't raise my blood pressure. And just go from here."

Siya said, "No Dima you have to answer me. Why did you hide all these things from me? Dima tell me." Swarna was going to say something but she suddenly fainted.

Kai and Vadin saw that and ran towards her. Siya looked at her and yelled Dimaa! When she shouted Yua and other members of the group ran towards her.

Kai carried her ran towards the University hospital. Siya also went behind him and Yua followed Siya. And all the other members came from the back.