56. The Workaholic Couple.

Many days had completed. Swarna and Kai were working like robots. Both of them used to work for ten to twelve hours a day. But still, Siya never felt alone in the house because of Kai and Swarna. Both of them used to company her whenever she feels bored. She was very happy with them.

Swarna was working on a new project from which she wanted to enter the world's biggest company of agriculture and construction. This company was owned by an old man who was also from Kriratmechal.

It was the toughest company to get in for Swarna. The owner of this company was Swarna's business idol. She wanted to come into the business world because of two reasons. And one of the reasons was this also.

It was her first ever dream to work with this company or collabe with this company. And this was the opportunity for her to achieve her first-ever dream. So she was working very hard to get it.

On the other hand, Kai was also working on his all songs and albums. And he was also working on his new business and collaborating with his family business. He was very happy because of his new work. Due to this new company, Kai was doing many charity programs which were helping a lot of people in many ways.

His family was also happy because he was doing a good deed and the blessings of all those people were also with him.

He was not familiar with the business before. So he used to take help from Swarna, his elder brother, and his father. Because all those peoples were experts in this field. He doesn't live with his family most of the time. So in many cases where he got stuck in the option of choosing something good or doing something which was going to help his company, he used to take advice from Swarna.

All those advice and opinions were helping Kai in many ways. He was getting better day by day in his working ability.

Kai used to read all the books on Business Administration from Swarna's library or book set. Those books were very inspiring and gave so many different types of ideas to Kai for his business. His business was based on a combination of music and art. He used to make different types of arts and musical instruments and sell them at a high price, because all those art pieces had a definite meaning and the instruments which his company built with different kinds of precious things, which makes its price very high.

Because of all those things and workloads, both Swarna and Kai used to wake up early in the morning and went to sleep late at night. Both of them were attending their class of Ph.D. also. So for them, all those passing days were very tiring and fatigue was on its peak.

Siya also understands their condition. So she tries not to disturb them much. Both Kai and Swarna were living like that for more than five months. They both were doing great progress in their respective fields. Their family members and the people around them used to say that they were workaholic couples. Both of them never stop working.

Kai had performed many stage shows recently too. And Swarna also faced a lot of problems in her company due to some corrupted people. She had almost taken two months for solving all those problems. But despite all those problems they had never stopped their work from which they wanted to achieve their real goals.

One day when Swarna was working in her study and Yua came there. Swarna was very busy preparing for a backup meeting with the CEO of the Agro - Construction Company. So Kai opened the door he had just completed his recording. So he came out of his recording room and now he was taking a rest for a little.

Yua came inside the house and asked Kai about Swarna. He replied that Swarna was busy with her presentation.

Yua went to the study room. She came inside the room and said, "Mam there is news. The CEO of the Agro - Construction Company agreed to collaborate with SJ Group of Companies. He wanted to meet you after this month at his office."

Swarna was very happy to hear this news. She yelled in happiness. She came and hugged Yua.

Kai also heard Swarna's voice. He was worried about her so he came to her study room running and said, "What happened? Why did you yell like that? Are you okay?"

Swarna came to Kai and hugged him also and said, "My project is confirmed and my first-ever idol in the business world agreed to collabe with my company. I am trying for this from many years. I am very happy today."

Kai congratulated her and she visited Sam and Zack to tell them about this achievement.