79. History.

Swarna came back to her house. She was going through a great shock. Kai was looking at both Zack and Swarna very confusingly because he didn't have any idea about the matter.

Zack: "Now you still won't believe me. Look he gave that game to her." Swarna said, "I don't care about the game now. We both have given it to him years ago. That game was his property, and he could do anything with it. There is something else, I am worried about."

Zack: "Is there something more important than this matter too."

Swarna said, "Yes! There is a matter." Zack asked her what was it and then Swarna said, "Look today Sam went to Anisha and gave her that game from which he never wants to get separated. And according to the things which you told me, I think Sam has some feelings for Anisha."

Zack: "Really! You are such a fool I am telling you this since morning. And you clarified it now." Kai was getting impatient to know what they both were talking about. So he interrupted in the middle of their talk and asked them about the matter.

Swarna told him everything and at last, she said, "I don't think that Anisha is a bad girl. But I also didn't think this at the time of his marriage, when his fiance left him and ran away.

You know what guys I just know one thing I don't want my friend to get hurt again because he doesn't have the power to hold the pain of his broken heart again." Kai said, "Can I suggest you something."

Zack looked at him and said, "We have no options just say whatever you want. From this maybe we get any idea to solve this problem."

Kai said, "You guys have many secret agents, who work for you to gather information about your rivals, staff, and their working attitude. So why don't you two hire someone who can give you all the information about Anisha? From this, you two can find out about the reality of Anisha and solve the matter of Sam's love too."

Both of them looked at him very surprisingly and hugged him with happiness. Swarna said, "This is a nice idea. We can implement this plan. But we have to do this before Sam comes to us for telling us that he loves or likes Anisha."

Zack replied yes then I would go and find someone whom we could trust and give him this responsibility. Swarna and Kai nodded their heads and then Zack went away. Swarna and Kai also went for doing their respective works.

After some time Zack came back to Swarna's house and told her everything about the detective whom he had chosen for finding the reality of Anisha. She liked that man's working background and agreed to work with him.

AFTER TWO DAYS

The man whom Zack had given the work to find out about Anisha and her family's background came to Swarna's office. He handed her all the documents which he had accumulated. She took all the documents and read them briefly.

She said shockingly, "Is this true."

The detective replied to her, yes madam these all were true documents. This girl's mother belongs to Kriratmechal and her father belongs to Soubuan. They met at a camp in Kriratmechal and fell in love, after their marriage the lady shifted to Soubuan for living with her husband.

After a few years, that lady gave birth to a boy named Joon-Woo and after a few more years she gave birth to a girl named Anisha. The father of this girl was a doctor. Their family went to an island on this girl Anisha's 10th birthday and, while returning they saw some smugglers dealing with someone.

Those smugglers shot her parents and we're going to shoot both of the children too, but they got saved by some forest officers. After that, they spent their childhood in an NGO. When his brother crossed 18 years of age he bought a house and started a business. After that, she started living in the new house with her brother.

Her brother was her only guardian till last year. Last year her brother got married and now these three people were living happily. She had done a master's in Marketing and Business. She was the best student in her batch. That's all!

Swarna said, "That means whatever she said is true. Now I don't think that you can break Sam's heart. But it depends on you." That detective asked permission to go from Swarna and went away. Swarna also came to her house after getting all those information.

She called Zack at her house. Kai was also present there. When Zack came to her house Swarna told everything to him and Kai, and both of them were very happy to hear that. They all were celebrating that news.

Suddenly Sam also came there. He was surprised to see Zack at Swarna's house. He asked him what he was doing there. Zack made a story that he came to Swarna for some office work. Sam didn't say anything and asked him to join the discussion for which he came there.

Zack, Swarna, and Kai looked at him confusingly. He said, "I will tell but first tell me where is Siya." Swarna said, "She is at her school but why?"

Sam said, "Nothing, I don't want her to hear our discussion, if she will listen to it then she is gonna make fun of me."

Kai said, "She is not that type of girl. And if you are saying this that means you are here to talk about something serious for us and something funny for her, right." Sam nodded his head and said, "I am here to tell you all that I am in love." All of them showed no emotion on their face because they knew that he was going to say this one day.

All of them went away from there and sat on the sofa kept in the living room. Sam came to them and said, "Aren't you guys shocked." Zack said, "Not at all because we all know that this is going to happen one day."

"What do you mean?" said Sam. Swarna stands up from her place and said, "He means, we know that you are in love with my new secretary Anisha."

"What! You all know about this."