72. New Secretary.

"Hey! Hey Miss! Wake up! Hey.

Zack, Kai come here, and help me!" said Sam. The lady on whom the bomb was fitted fainted due to fear. She had lost all her courage and capacity to hold the situation. And those all things made her unconscious.

Kai came near to Sam with the car for helping him. Zack and Kai were sitting in the front seat. So Sam took that lady to the back seat and sat there while accompanying her. Kai drove the car to the hospital. Zack had already called Swarna and told her that they were safe now and going to the hospital. He also told her the whole situation due to which they were heading towards the hospital.

Swarna told him that she was also coming to the hospital. Zack agreed and cut the call. Kai came to the nearest hospital. Sam took her into his arms and went inside the hospital. He came to the general ward and asked the doctor to look after her. All the three people who came to that hospital were very big celebrities, so the doctor didn't dare to refuse them. They started her check-up.

After checking the lady fully, the doctor told them that she fainted due to some kind of shock. She had seen something very scary. That's why she fainted. But there was nothing to be worried about she would gain consciousness after a few hours.

After saying all those things he left, and Swarna came there. She came to Sam and asked about him. After finding them all fit and fine she felt relieved. She asked about the lady who was the main hostage of those robbers. Kai told her that she was unconscious and she was resting. So Swarna didn't disturb her.

Zack told Sam and Kai to go home and that he would take care of the situation in the hospital. But Sam refused and asked them to go from there because he wanted to stay there with that lady. Zack asked why but Sam didn't reply to his questions. Swarna doubted his that behaviour and told him to tell her the whole truth which he was hiding.

Sam said that he wasn't hiding any truth from them. Swarna glanced at him angrily. He looked at her angry face and told them the truth. He said, "When those robbers took me downstairs, they don't know who I am. No one recognized me there. It was a good thing for me and for all of them too, who were standing there with me.

But after some time when the police came there and announced that they had surrounded the whole bank and there was no way to escape, they all got very angry. They thought that I had informed the police about the loot because they took me downstairs at last from the manager's cabin.

So in anger, they were going to set the bomb on my body. But unfortunately, that lady who had fainted came in front of me and told them that she was the one who called the police. I was shocked because neither I nor she had called the police. It was the manager who did that.

But those robbers didn't know this fact and in anger, they fitted the bomb on her body, and also announced this. So that no one dares to enter the bank.

When I asked her why she did that? She replied, "If I will die then there is no one who will worry about me. But if you will die then your family, your business, and everything which needs you will be scattered in seconds." I was shocked to hear this, I asked her whether she knew my name or not. She nodded her head yes."

That's the reason why I wanted to save her. And confirm that she is alright."

Swarna tapped his shoulders and said, "She will be fine. Don't worry! Let's shift her to my hospital." Sam nodded his head and went to the counter for getting the discharge form.

Zack said, "She did great work. She is afraid of that simple blast that occurred very far from her and fainted due to that. But when it comes to someone's life she didn't think even for a second and risked her life."

Sam came there with a discharge form. He gave that form to Zack and asked him to hold it because he was going to lift that lady. He went to her and turned her, after that he took that lady again in his arms and was going to go out of the hospital.

Suddenly Swarna said, "Anisha! Is this the lady who saved you, Sam? Tell me fastly!" Sam nodded his head and asked her why she addressed her by the name Anisha.

Swarna said, "She is my new secretary Anisha. She is going to report me from tomorrow." Everyone was shocked and then Kai asked Swarna if she was confirmed or not.

"Why are you lying Swarna? If she is your new secretary then what happened to Yua? In my opinion, you are not going to fire Yua at any cost. Because she is the only secretary whom you find the best," said Sam.

Swarna said, "Come-on Sam I know she's my best secretary. And why shall I say lie to you? Yua is four months pregnant. So I gave her maternity leave for the next six months. But I also need someone for my work. So she is the one who recommended me Anisha's name."

Everyone was very shocked again to hear all those things. But then Sam said, "We will discuss this when this lady will gain her consciousness. Now let's go! My hands are hurting." They all went out of the hospital and headed towards Swarna's hospital.

Before coming to the hospital Swarna and others thanked those bodyguards and asked them to go back for their respective destination and works. At the hospital, they admitted Anisha and then started talking about her and her condition.