18. Transformation.

"A voice came from the back everyone please be sited on your respective seats." That man turned back the professor had arrived. He was going to start the class. That man didn't say anything about their meeting and went to the last row of the class and sat there.

The professor started taking attendance. A name came and he said, "Oh, today again I forgot he is not coming to the university these days. Sorry students for the disturbance. Let's start again roll no." Suddenly a voice from the back of the class came, "I am here sir. And from today on I am going to come to the university."

Professor looked at him and said, "Hey my child you are here. What a pleasant surprise. But wait for a minute. Where are other members?"

That man said, "They will come tomorrow. I am missing the University very much that's why I came today. Why don't you like only me? "

"Come on you are my favourite. I am just asking," said the professor. On all those things the professor forgot to introduce him. But he knows that everyone in the class knows him. Till he thought that it was his responsibility to complete the formality of an introduction. So he called that man to him.

Swarna didn't understand what was going on there. But she was waiting for his identity to get revealed. That man came near to the professor. Now the professor said, "Those who have done their masters from this university are familiar to him but those who are new here let me introduce him to you. He is an old student of this university and a member of the famous music band STM i.e. STEP TOWARDS MUSIC. And his name is KAI. And the rest of the four members will come to the university tomorrow."

After saying all these things he stopped. When Swarna heard about all this then she knew who he was. The professor was discussing something with Kai. After that Kai went to his seat took his bag and came to sit beside Swarna. Swarna looked at him with a confusing eye. Before Swarna could ask any question Kai said that the professor told him to sit beside her because she was good at her studies.

She looked at him again and said, "Are you sure."

Kai said with a loud tone, "Sir are you sure that you told me to sit beside her." The professor looked back and said, "Swarna he was not able to attend class from starting so he must need guidance, that's why I told him to sit with you. Do you have any problems?" Swarna said, "No-no sir I don't have any problem. I will surely help him." After that Kai sat beside her and said, "So your name is Swarna."

Swarna said, "Yes why?" He said, "Nothing I am just asking. By the way, can I ask you a question? Why you lied to all the students about our meeting."

Swarna said," because I don't want anyone to know my relationship with Siya. If I will lie to you, you are gonna find it. That's why I will be honest with you. Siya is my daughter. She is an idol and everyone knows her reality. As an idol, you know what is the meaning of privacy? That's why I don't want to reveal my identity because I wanted to study like a normal student. Even if they don't know about Siya all the students here will ask me about my child again and again. And as you know that I don't have an answer that's why I don't want anyone to know that I am a mother.

The matter about our meeting, it's very simple you are an idol and I am a normal student how I can meet you in person. And if they know that I have met you in person then they will gonna make rumours about us and I don't want that thing too. That is why I said that I met you at the entrance."

He nodded his head and both of them started studying. Classes ended. It was already 12:30 pm and this was the break time. Swarna went to the terrace and there she ate her snacks, and started reading one of her books. While reading one hour passed.

She looked at the time and then headed towards the parking area. There she saw that crowd again. She was confused again. But she didn't think about it much and started her car after that she went to Siya's school.

Kai came to the parking area and he also started his car and went to his nephew's school. He didn't find Swarna's car in the parking. Then he said, "She must have gone to pick her daughter up."

AT THE SCHOOL

Siya was waiting for Swarna on the ground. Swarna came and took Siya's bag into her hands and told her to go with her. But Siya refused and said, "Dima do you remember that child whom we met this morning. He was waiting for his uncle. He was all alone can we wait for his uncle to come here please!" Swarna nodded her head and then both of them started waiting for his uncle to come there.

After some time Swarna asked that child if he was hungry. He nodded his head and said yes. Swarna gave him the tiffin that she had prepared for herself. He started eating that tiffin. He loved it and complimented her cooking. Swarna smiled and thanked him.

While chatting she saw Kai was arriving. She said, "Look your uncle is here." That child looked and ran to him. Kai took him into his lap. And thanked again Swarna for waiting with his nephew.

All of them went towards their cars. Swarna started her car and went to Siya's working company. This was the company that had signed a contract with Siya. She went there for the practice of her new show.

Swarna dropped Siya at the entrance of the company's office and left for her university. Siya went inside the office.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Swarna saw the crowd again. But this time it was more massive than the previous one. She didn't understand why all the students were running towards the old parking area of the university. She was getting curious, so she started following the crowd. At the end of the running crowd, she faces a dozen of people in front of her. So she decided not to go ahead in the crowd anymore.

She was going to return when she heard a voice. A girl was saying, "Please leave why are you doing this please let me go." She was crying while saying this. Swarna didn't wait anymore and jumped into the crowd. When she reached the front she saw that a boy was cutting a girl's hair. She didn't want to cut her hair but she was not able to stop him.

Swarna was not able to see all those things. She wanted to help the girl. So she started going towards her but a boy stopped her. He said, "I also wanted to help her but here no one can do that. Do you know why because of the man who is sitting on the sofa? He is Kai he has a lot of power. He and his group are the devils of this university. If you will help her then you are going to be the next target of him. So think about yourself too."

When Swarna heard about this she stopped at her place. She was not able to do anything because Kai knows her reality. And if he wants he could reveal that too. Swarna was just watching that helpless girl.

After some time that boy stopped cutting the hair of the girl she fell to the ground and started crying so much. After that Kai stands up and said, "Okay guys the show had ended now you all can go to your classes now." Everyone went to their class except Swarna. She was staring at the girl while standing in the corridor.

When all the people went away Kai also started walking towards the exit. Suddenly, Swarna came to the girl. She calmed her down and took her to the washroom. Kai was watching all these things. But he didn't care about it and went away from there.

AT THE WASHROOM

Swarna helped the girl by giving her a new piece of dress and she also helped her with her hair.

Swarna gave a beautiful shape to her hair and said, "I am not able to regrow your hair but I can make it look better."

After that, she said, "I had not expected this kind of transformation in a person's nature. I thought he was a good person but I was wrong."