37. Conversation.

Kai was sitting on the couch and thinking about Swarna's health. He fell asleep while thinking.

THE NEXT MORNING

It was 5 A.M. Kai woke up and went to the washroom. When he came out he saw some movements in Swarna's hand. After some time Swarna opened her eyes. She found that Kai was standing near to her.

She asked what you are doing here. Where are Sam and Zack? Kai said, "All the doctors know me here much better than them. So I advised them to go home back. And I waited here with you."

Swarna said, "There is no need of doing this. Just call them and tell them to come here. After they come you can go home. Don't wait here anymore. You also need rest."

Kai said, "Don't worry about my rest. I am all okay. And your friends are sleeping right now. It's just 5 A.M. So take a rest. And don't take stress, please. Otherwise, your friends are gonna blame me."

Swarna stopped talking and then closed her eyes. Kai called the doctor for checking her.

After doing her check up the doctor said, "Everything is fine now. Her blood pressure is fluctuating a little. Give her the medicine on time. And after three hours of observation, you can take her home."

Kai thanked the doctor and then he left. Kai came to Swarna and gave her all the prescribed medicines. He asked if she was hungry or not. Swarna shook her head and said no, and closed her eyes again.

Kai got up and went out of the room. After twenty minutes he came inside the room again.

He saw that Swarna was not on her bed. He kept the stuff that he had taken on the table, and started finding her. He suddenly noticed that the door of the washroom was locked from the inside. He thought that Swarna was inside.

So he came to the door and said, "Swarna are you there. Please reply to me."

A voice came from inside, "Yes I am inside. Wait for me to come out. Don't make noise. It's hurting my head." Kai replied with yes. He started waiting for Swarna to come out at the door.

AFTER FIFTEEN MINUTES.

The door opened Swarna came out. Kai said, "Are you okay. Are you feeling dizzy? If you need anything then why didn't you tell me?" He held her hand and took her to the bed and made her sit properly.

He took out a bowl from the stuff he had taken. That bowl was full of white porridge. He said, "Do you want to eat this by yourself or I shall feed you. Choose one out of two." Swarna said, "I told you I am not hungry, why did you bring this here."

Kai said, "First of all I didn't ask your choice. Second of all, I have given you two choices two choose, didn't permit you to talk nonsense."

Swarna was going to say again something but suddenly Kai took a spoonful of porridge and put that spoon in her mouth. He said, "Are you going to eat, or do I have to feed you like this." Swarna took the spoon and said that she would eat by herself.

Swarna tried to take the bowl too. But Kai didn't give her and said, "You have to eat only I am holding this bowl for you. So just concentrate on eating."

Swarna didn't say anything and started eating. After eating she kept the spoon and then Kai kept the bowl aside. He gave her a glass of water. Swarna drank the water. He put that glass also aside. Swarna said, "What next? Do you have anything else to give?"

Kai said, "No madam you have taken all the needed things. So you can do anything that you want."

Swarna said, "Anything, then call Sam or Zack anyone I wanted to talk to someone." Kai said, "If you wanted to talk about any serious matter then I can call them. But if it is not necessary and you just wanted to talk to anyone then I am also here you can talk to me also. And I told you already that they all are sleeping now."

Swarna looked at him and said, "What can I talk to you. Just leave I want to sleep." Kai said, "Miss you slept for almost 16 hours. So you are not feeling sleepy and the thing about talking. You can share any story of yourself with me. You will feel good."

Swarna said, "So you wanted to know about my story. Which one tell me then?"

Kai thought for some time and then said, "If you don't get angry then I will say it." Swarna said okay.

He said, "Tell me about your and Yang's breakup." Swarna looked at him and then smiled. She said, "No one asked me this question or this story ever. Okay, I will tell you." Kai took a chair and sat near the bed.

Swarna said, "When I was doing my graduation I met him in my classroom. It was my first day of class.

He talked to me due to a book which I am reading. He also wanted the book to read. So I promised to give it to him after reading it completely.

The next day after reading the book, I gave it to him. And from there we started talking and slowly we became friends. He used to give me similar businesses related and other types of books all the time, because I like reading.

Time passed slowly. We became good friends. But he started liking me. After spending a few months with him I also fell for him.

But after Siya came into my life, he changed totally. He told me to leave her in an orphanage. When I told him that I couldn't leave Siya because I had promised her mother, he agreed to take Siya with us but till she becomes a normal person after that I have to leave her.

After that one day, he proposed to me. I also accepted his proposal. Then we started living happily. But after Siya came to a normal state of mind he again forced me to leave her. I thought that he will start liking her after living with her but he didn't.

And one day we broke up because he used to tell me only this all the time. After that he also told the truth to my parents they also left me alone. Then there only Sam and Zack were left who became my supporter and helped me every time.

When I completed my graduation and started my business Yang again tried to patch up with me. But this time I know about his intentions. He doesn't want to be with me but he wanted to take his revenge. After knowing all these things I left him and that country and shifted to Bemlin with Siya.

Due to anger, he tried to kill me and Siya so many times. And that's the reason why I hate him so much. Hope you understand the full story now." Kai said yes and then suddenly the doctor came to check her again. The doctor said that he could take her home.