81. Warning.

From the very next day, Sam and Zack started working on the game. Within a week Swarna prepared all the characters of that game and gave them to Sam. After that Swarna was free to do her work and, Sam was working very hard along with Zack to complete the game as soon as possible.

On the other hand, Swarna again started going to her University for her studies. Vadin and Paul had prepared all the notes for both Swarna and Kai because they both were unable to come to the university due to some reasons.

Swarna thanked them both for helping her in her studies. She was very thankful to both Vadin and Paul; Only because of them she was able to do her work without worry. She took all the notes and went to her class. After doing her regular classes, she went to the library for completing her assignments and the rest class works.

Kai was also accompanying her because he had to complete the same things as Swarna. After some time Lucus came to the library for calling them both to have their lunch. Kai looked at the time it was already 3 P.M.

He told Lucus to go to the canteen and wait for them. He fastly packed his bags and asked Swarna to go with him. But Swarna denied it, he forced her and after making many funny faces she agreed. After packing her stuff both of them headed towards the canteen.

All the STM members were waiting for them. Both of them came to the eating table and then all of them started eating their lunch. Vadin said, "After a long time we all are sitting together and having lunch with each other. Kai is the only one left who used to take us all to have dinner together. And he also complains to us that we never eat together, just because we all are married."

Everyone started laughing. And then Zian said, "Yes he used to complain a lot. And now look at him he is busy just like us. He is also experiencing the same thing as us. Since he got married we all rarely meet each other."

All the other members took Zian's side and said that he was right. Kai got embraced and told his group members to stop talking nonsense. Deep inside his heart, he knew that all those things which his group members were talking about could embrace Swarna because they were not in a real relationship.

All the members stopped talking when Kai looked at them strangely. Everyone again started eating. All of them were enjoying their meet-up after a long time. But Swarna was not getting mixed up with them. She was silent since the morning. Kai hadn't noticed that before because he was busy with his elder brothers.

But at last, he noticed her silence when they all cracked some funny jokes, but she didn't show any reaction. Not only he but Vadin and Zian also noticed her silence. Vadin asked her what was the matter due to which she was so sad. She said, "There is nothing. And I am not sad. Don't worry guys you all continue eating."

Kai said, "There is something. Tell us what is going on in your mind. Don't think that I will spare you if you won't tell us. I will start tickling you."

Swarna looked at him shockingly and said, "Calm down. I think you are very happy today. Okay fine I will tell you all. The day after tomorrow I have a meeting with Mr. Kumar. The CEO of the Agro Construction Company and I am very nervous about this last meeting.

This project is my dream project, and do you guys know one thing? This project helps those people who were suffering from a very dangerous disease. This project can help those people who don't have enough money to treat their illness; or who don't know where to go and from which medicine they will become fit again.

So many people all around the globe are suffering from different types of diseases and they don't have the money to treat themselves. So I am going to introduce the traditional methods of treatment for their illness, which is Ayurveda.

It is very cheap and convenient for all the people who wanted to have better treatment in a low budget. Mr. Kumar has the biggest farm of Ayurvedic medicine and he also wanted to start this business on a very huge level, but it is a little bit difficult for him to raise that huge amount of capital for this business purpose.

No one thinks that this business has any scope in the world and it will collapse after sometime that's why no one is ready to invest in this project. So I am going to invest in this project because this is my dream project too." All of them were very happy after listening to her plan. They all congratulated her on her upcoming project. All of them started eating and talking about the topic of Swarna's new project.

They all had almost finished their meals. Suddenly Swarna's phone rang, it was Yua's call. She took her phone and went out of the canteen for talking to her. Yua called Swarna to inform her that she had forgotten some of her files at her home. And those files were going to be used in the meeting with Mr. Kumar.

Swarna came to the waiting area of her faculty while talking she told her that she would take the files on her way back to home. And after that she started talking about her baby, all of a sudden she saw Ece.

She was very surprised to see Ece at her university. She asked Yua to hold for a second and went near to Ece. She asked her why she came there and also told her if she came there to meet Kai then he was sitting at the canteen. So she could go there and meet him.

After saying all those things she went away. But Ece came back to her and said, "When you went to that island for one week. I thought I will spend some time with my boyfriend but you left your daughter behind you.

Due to her Kai never pay attention to me. You say that you are in a contract marriage then why do you need Kai's help every time? You live with him just like his wife because of you he never comes to meet me. Since I came back to Soubuan he has never met me nicely like before. You are snatching him from me.

But now it is enough, today I came here to tell you that your time is over now and my time starts from now on. Now you have to pay for what you did. Kai is mine! No one can take him away from me. But I want you to remember me for your lifetime. So for this I am going to take your dream project from you.

Just like you are taking Kai away from me, that Mr. Kumar wants to meet your husband before signing the contract papers right? So I will make sure that Kai will not accompany you to this meeting. And you lose this project. Now just wait and watch."

After saying all those things she was going to go back. But Swarna stopped her and said only one thing, "I believe that Kai will never break his promise. And I am not taking him away from you. If you are feeling insecure due to me then I will make sure to keep my distance from him after this meeting. But please don't do any foolishness." She smirked at her and went away.