66. Birthday Celebration.

Kai's mother and Siya were preparing a chocolate cake for Swarna. Siya told her that Swarna was highly allergic to almonds. So Kai's mother didn't add the almond powder to the cake. Both of them were enjoying the process of cake making. Siya was happy because she was going to celebrate Swarna's birthday for the first time. And Kai's mother was happy because it was the first time when a girl was accompanying her while cooking.

Both of them were happily making the cake. Suddenly granny shouted 'help me!' Everyone heard her voice all the people came out into the hall. They saw that granny had fallen on the floor. Minato ran towards her and helped her to stand up. After that everyone took her to the sofa and made her sit down.

Kai's father asked granny if she got seriously injured. Granny replied that she was okay. After some time the situation got normal when granny felt relieved. Minato and Amelia had completed their respective works. They both were free so they accompanied granny.

After that everyone went back to their respective work. Siya and Kai's mother came into the kitchen. Kai's mother mixed some chocolate essence into the cake and after mixing it completely she was going to bake it. But before baking Siya smells it. She said, "Your cake's fragrance is so good. My mouth is getting filled with water. Its smell is very satisfying."

Kai's mother smiled and said, "I hope Swarna will also like this cake." Siya said, "Don't worry. She is going to like it."

Both of them were talking about the cake. And Ece was listening to everything outside the kitchen door. After listening to everything she came on the terrace into the open air she laughed a lot. Then she said to herself, "Swarna you better don't celebrate your birthday this year also. Or else you are gonna remember your this birthday for a lifetime. What does Aunt Ae Cha said, "I hope Swarna will also like this cake."

I don't know about the cake but yes I must say that your allergy is going to like this pure almond cake. What do you think of yourself? Do you think that you can take Kai away from me? Not at all now just wait and watch. Today's party is going to change into the funeral of Swarna Joshi."

AFTER TWO HOURS

All the preparations were completed. Everyone was ready to give a surprise to Swarna but before she comes Sam and Zack came there. Kai's father asked about Kai and Swarna's arrival. Zack said, "We don't know when they are coming. We came here to tell you guys something." Kai's father asked what they wanted to say to them.

Sam said, "You all are planning Swarna's birthday but what if she gets violent and don't want to celebrate her birthday."

Kai's father said, "We all have prepared everything without asking her. It's our mistake. Now if she rejects our surprise then we will accept her decision also, because it's her life.

But before she leaves I will make her try to understand that not celebrating her birthday can't change anything which happened in the past."

Sam and Zack smiled and said, "So do you understand now madam? Not only us but these people also think that what you are doing is not right. You can't change your past but because of your past you also can't punish your present and future."

Everyone was looking at Sam and Zack's face very strangely because they were talking to someone but whom they don't know about that.

Suddenly Kai and Swarna came out from the back of the wall. Swarna's eyes were filled with tears. She was about to cry. But Kai's mother came near to her and wiped her tears and hugged her. She mumbled, "Siya don't know about the reality of your birthday. So I can't say anything loudly because she is also here.

I know that you and my son are in contract marriage but still, you call me mom. So can't you give me that place and think that I am your mother? I know I can't take your mother's palce but I am a mother too and I can say that your mother also wanted you to live happily.

Just forget the past. Focus on the present and the people around you. Look everyone wants you to be happy. Don't cry you face looks very bad when you are crying."

After that Swarna wiped her tears and smiled. Eun said, "Tell me are we going to celebrate sister-in-law's birthday or not? This melodrama is making me very tired." Everyone laughed at this.

Kai's father asked Swarna whether she was willing to cut the cake or not. Swarna nodded her head hesitatingly. Everyone became very happy. Swarna came near to the table and blew the candles, and cut the cake. Siya gave a piece to Swarna.

After that everyone started dancing, singing and so many other things. Swarna was looking happy after a long time. Kai came near to her and said, "I know you accepted this celebration because of granny and Siya. Don't worry I will try to avoid these things from the next time." Swarna also nodded her head and then she thanked him for preparing everything.

Kai said, "One more person contributed to these all things. And she wanted to apologize for her rude behaviour towards you." Swarna said, "It's alright I am also behaving very rudely with her. I know that she is feeling so awkward saying sorry to me. But tell her that she doesn't need to do all those things. I can understand what she felt all those days." Kai smiled and went away.

Suddenly Hiroto came to Swarna and asked her to dance with him. Firstly Swarna denied but Hiroto started requesting like a baby so she agreed. Both of them came onto the dancing floor and started dancing. Everyone was looking at them. Hiroto was enjoying it a lot but Swarna was feeling a little dizzy. And after some time unexpectedly she fainted.