19. Meeting of STM and Swarna.

Swarna helped the girl with her hair and then consoled her. After some time that went back to her home. Swarna was following her till she went out of the university. So that no one could bother her.

The girl went out of the university. Swarna came back to her class and sat in her seat. She was thinking about that time when Kai was making fun of that girl. And the girl was not able to do anything due to his power. She said to herself, "If he can behave like a devil with that type of cute girl then he can do this to anyone. Come on Swarna if you don't want your real identity to get revealed then you have to make distance with that stupid Kai."

While thinking that she started reading her notes. Suddenly, so many students started making noise again. Swarna understood that Kai was going to enter the class. She stands up from her seat and went to the teacher's desk. There she started writing something on a paper. She wrote a letter and kept it under the paperweight, after taking her bag she left the class.

Kai enters the class. Everyone was making so much noise. All of them were talking about the girl who was punished for doing nothing. They all were making fun of her crying face. But Kai didn't care about anything. He was just chilling in his imaginary world. But at last his eyes started finding Swarna. Because she was the only one who was not present in the class and not even celebrating.

He thought about her for a while and then started again doing his work that was talking about his team and making fun of other students.

The teacher entered the class. All the students went to their seats and sat there peacefully. Before starting to teach he saw the paper on the desk. So he took that out and asked students who kept that letter there. One student said that Swarna was writing something near the teacher's desk. So it must have been kept by Swarna. The teacher nodded his head and then he read the letter. After that, he kept the letter in the drawer and took out his phone. He kept his phone in the corner of the desk and started recording.

CLASS ENDED.

After the class ended he took the phone and stopped the recording and then he went out of the class. Kai didn't understand why the teacher had recorded the whole lecture. He went near to the desk and tried to take out the letter written by Swarna. But he was not able to do that because the drawer was locked and the keys were not present there.

He came out of the class and started finding the teacher. He saw that the teacher was going to the library. He followed the teacher and stopped him before entering the library. He asked him why he recorded the whole lecture. The teacher said, "Swarna was not feeling well. So she skipped the class and asked me to record the lecture. Why does anything happen to you."

Kai said, "No nothing sir, I have never seen you recording any kind of lecture that's why I find it strange. So I asked you."

The teacher said, "Oh, don't worry my child this is normal. I have never recorded any lecture because no one asked for it. But when Swarna asked me to do this I thought that it was right. So did it for her and for other students who request me to do this."

After saying this he entered the library and gave the video to Swarna. Kai also went back to his class. After the departure, Swarna went to pick Siya up.

THE NEXT DAY

Swarna came to the university and went to her class directly. She saw that the whole class was empty. There was not a single student present in the class. She found it strange. But then she remembered that the group STM was going to come to University from thatday. And she had also seen many students waiting in the parking area. Then she said, "All the students must have gone there to see that stupid, idiot and senseless person."

She took a deep breath and said, "Huh that idiot!" After some time while reading her notes she again heard some noise and then she understood that the group had arrived.

She took out her earplugs and kept them on her ears and again started reading her book. She saw that a huge crowd was entering the class. She ignored the crowd. All the students entered the class and all of them were surrounding some people. Swarna understood that it was the group STM. But still, she ignored them.

After five minutes the professor enters the class. All the students greeted him and went to their respective seats. Now Swarna was able to see the whole group. But when she saw Kai she only remembered the incident which happened the previous day. She also remembered the words said by that boy. So she turned her head and started looking at the blackboard.

Swarna suddenly noticed that the row in which she was sitting that row was all empty. She asked the students sitting behind her why the row was all empty. That student replied that the whole group used to sit in the same row without any other student. That's why the row was fully empty. Swarna thought that she was going to create a problem. So she took her bag and was going to sit at the back.

Unexpectedly, Kai holds her hand and told her that she needs to sit in that row because the professor wants her to help him in his studies. Swarna didn't say anything and sat in the same row. All the students were staring at her.

All the other members also sat in their seats. The professor went out for something important. When he was out Kai thought to introduce Swarna to all the members. He said while pointing toward every member, " hey Swarna look he is Vadin, he is Zian, he is Lucus, and he is Paul from my group. And guys she is Swarna the top student in this class. Professor asked her to help us with our studies. So she was sitting here."

All of them said hi to Swarna. She also gave a smile and started reading the book. Kai didn't understand why she was behaving strangely today but then he thought that may be because she was not familiar with the members. After that, he started chatting with the members.

The teacher entered the class after some time. He started taking attendance and then he introduced all the members to everyone. After all the formalities he was going to start teaching. But suddenly Swarna stands up and came near to the professor and gave him an application. When the professor read the application he signed it. Then Swarna came back to her seat, took her bag and left the class.

Kai was confused about why Swarna left the class like that. Now he was sure that there was something very strange with her that day.

AT THE CANTEEN

Swarna was eating her tiffin while reading a book when the group STM entered. Swarna saw them and she closed her tiffin. And packed her stuff she was ready to go when Kai stopped her he asked her why she was behaving strangely.

She said, "I am not behaving strangely. This is normal for me."

Kai said, "Then why did you not come to the class yesterday and today you even left the class before starting. Why?"

She said, "It's normal for me. Because I don't like roaming around you people and behaving like a mad fan."

He was staring at her face. Then at last she said that she doesn't want to meet him and his group STM.