89. Marriage.

Six months had completed since Sam and Zack proposed their girlfriends and now they both are engaged to Anisha and Chaya. Everything was going great their marriage dates had been fixed by their parents and they were going to get married next month in Kriratmechal their motherland.

On the other hand Swarna had also started working on her new project with Mr. Kumar, she used to live very busy those days. Siya and Kai were busy too they had a lot of things to do in those six months Siya had works mainly related to her concerts and performances. Kai had started his business and it was growing in that period of time because of that he had a lot of pressure.

Everyone was busy in that period still they all were happy because they all are living together in touch with each other and nothing bad had happened in those six months. Ece had not done anything which could harm Swarna or Siya so Kai was relaxed from that side too.

Now days they were excited for Sam and Zack's marriage, everybody used to separate some time to do shopping with the brides and grooms. Their marriage day was near, so they were getting more and more excited every day. In a week they were going to go to Kriratmechal for the preparations of the marriage. So many people from all over the world were coming in the marriage because Sam and Zack had business relationship with many people and big celebrities.

They were getting married and wanted to make their marriage day very special. Even Anisha and Chaya wanted to see the place where there fiancés grew up. Chaya had lived in that country but not in Barbinga she also wanted to know the culture and tradition of that place. And for Anisha, she had never gone out of her country and now she was getting married into a family from which she was totally unaware.

Her mother was the citizen of Kriratmechal but unfortunately she had never been to that place. She was excited too to meet Sam's parents and to see his motherland.

THE NEXT WEEK

Sam, Anisha, Zack, and Chaya went to Kriratmechal. They asked STM members to go there with them but everyone was a little busy those days, so they told them that they would come one week before the marriage. Sam and Zack agreed and left.

In the flight Sam and Zack wanted to share a story with Anisha and Chaya, so they asked them to sit together so that they could tell them that thing. Both of them sat together and then Sam said, "Chaya you Swarna's doctor so must have known that her parents had given her two choices in which she chooses Siya instead of them and then they left her. And I think Anisha you also know this."

They nodded their head and asked them about the matter. Sam said, "Before shifting to Bemlin Swarna had spread a rumour of her death and her parents also accepted this. We all are playing this drama of her death from last five years and they still believe in this.

Our parents are good friends of Swarna's parents and they were also coming in the marriage. We know how to handle that situation but you two are new there and two don't know what to say and what not to say in front of them about Swarna. Swarna is dead for them they don't know the reality that's why we want you to play along with us and be a part of this drama.

You two are close to Swarna and I am sure that anyone from our families can ask you or tell you about Swarna and in confusion you two can reveal her truth. This will create a lot of problem for Swarna. They will not doubt Chaya because she is a doctor and she has to deal with a lot of people. But Anisha you, you are working in a company which has a mysterious owner, who hadn't revealed her face in public.

When they will know that you are working in SJ group of companies, they will ask you about the owner and her real name. If you are unaware of this then maybe you can tell them her real name which is Swarna Joshi. We both are working with SJ from the beginning and still we do collaborations time to time. So they can doubt you.

In short Chaya you don't have to involve in any topic related to Swarna or SJ and Anisha you also try to ignore this topic as much as possible, any time if anyone insists you to talk on this topic then please never talk about her real name, if they ask you about companies' full name or about her appearance just say you had never seen her face because she used to cover all her face every time.

You have to tell them that you don't even know the real name of SJ because you don't have the right to know about this. And if we see this in another way she had never raveled her face in front of any staffs so in a way it's true. You have to include yourself in those staffs. Otherwise you two know her anger, I don't have to explain you that part. She can handle her parents even if she is broken but in the end she will not leave you two and us too.

So be a part of this drama. That's all we wanted to say now you have to decide whether you want to be a part of this drama or not." As soon as Sam completed his story Chaya agreed to be a part of that drama because she had seen Swarna from the starting phase of her stress stroke and revealing her identity could increase her stress level too. She didn't want her to take stress.

Anisha thought for some time and agreed because its Swarna's life and she didn't want to come in front of her parents. In her opinion everyone have their own perspectives and in Swarna's mind what she was doing was right, so she didn't want to interfere in her life.

Sam and Zack were happy because they both agreed to continue the drama with them. Suddenly the pilots made an announcement, "All the passengers are requested to take their seats and tie the seat belts. We are going to land on Benhay International Airport in a few seconds, thank you!"

Everyone heard the announcement and took their seats. Anisha and Chaya got excited to see the country, when they heard the announcement. All four of them took their respective seats and tied the seat belts. After some time the flight landed they took their luggage and headed to the exit. There Sam and Zack found their parents, who came there to pick them up. From there they all headed to Barbinga.

ON THE MARRIAGE DAY

All the preparations had completed and the rituals before the marriage were going very well. Anisha and Chaya were doing their best in playing their roles in the hiding the truth of Swarna's death. Swarna's parents came to their house many times but they never asked them about her. STM members had also arrived their six days ago and they all were participating in the rituals with Sam and Zack.

Siya had also arrived their but Swarna didn't and she didn't want to send Siya too, but Siya wanted to see her Uncle's wedding. Kai said, "When your parents saw Siya she was very small and now look at her. She had changed totally they will not recognize her. Let her go!" Swarna thought that what Kai was saying was right, so she agreed. Kai took the responsibility of Siya and told her to send her with them. He was doing his work very well he used to live near to Siya all the time so that no one recognizes her

Many celebrities and businessmen's from all over the world came there for their wedding. Anisha and Chaya were very happy that day. After sometime their wedding was going to start all the relatives and neighbours arrived. Zack introduced Kai to Swarna's parents. He said, "Uncle, Aunt if you don't mind can I ask you for a favour?"

They told him to say whatever he wanted to and then he said, "Actually today so many guests came here for the wedding and they all will live here tonight. All the STM members have got their rooms except Kai. I first thought to give him a joint room with any other member but they all came here with their families. So I can't tell anyone to share their room.

So can you please take him with you for today, it's a big thing for me and I can't let him live anywhere you know he is a celebrity, he have so many security issues if he lives anywhere and your house is a safe place. Please help me uncle it's a big favour for me." Zack was like their son so they agreed to take Kai with them.

Zack and Kai were very happy they thanked Swarna's parents and went ahead to see the marriage rituals. Kai was happy because he wanted to see Swarna's parents and the place where she grew up and he was the one who asked Zack to that drama.

After sometime marriage started Sam Anisha and Zack Chaya were sitting together the rituals were going on and they were enjoying their wedding day. They performed every ritual and did everything what the elders asked them to do. The marriage was completed after 1 hour and now both the couples are married. Everything ended well both the pairs took blessings from everyone.

It's already 4 in the evening all the guests started moving towards their hotels for resting. Everyone was tired. Kai asked Lucus to take Siya with them because he was going to Swarna's parent's house.