5. Dream.

That night Swarna slept while reading the book. In the morning she woke up and found herself sleeping on the bed. She remembered that after reading few chapters of the book she came back on her bed and slept. Swarna came out of the room after taking a bath. She found that Sam and Zack were preparing breakfast. So she wished them morning and helped them in the work. They ate the breakfast and got ready for the college.

On the way to college Swarna was thinking about the story of the poor man who became a millionaire by his hard work and determination. She arrived at the college and went to her classroom directly. Gradually all the students arrived and the class started. Everyone was studying carefully. After the class end all the students headed to the next class.

Swarna was waiting for the next class to start while reading the same book. Her seatmate saw the book and asked her if she was the girl who took that book from the library yesterday. Swarna answered him with a yes and asked, him how he found that she took the book from the library. That boy replied that he was also searching for the same book but the librarian told him that book was not available on the time, because a girl took it few minutes ago.

Swarna told him that she was going to return the book tomorrow. So he could borrow it from there after that and apologized for the inconvenience. After all those formalities both of them introduced themselves. "Hello by the way I am Swarna. And I am from Barbinga and you are," said Swarna while introducing herself. The boy said, "My name is Lee Yang, and I am from Benhay."After that they started talking about the book.

Then the teacher entered the class and started teaching.

TIME SKIPS, AFTER 4 CLASSES AT THE CAFETERIA.

Swarna was eating her lunch while reading the book. She was very interested in that book. After eating she went to her next classes. After three hours of college, time is completed. Swarna heads towards her house.

Yang saw her while going home, so he thought of giving her a ride. He went near her and asked her to sit on his bike, but she refused by saying that she likes to walk. Listening to her answer he went away after saying bye to her.

TIME SKIPS, NIGHT AT HOME.

Swarna ate dinner with Zack and Sam and talked with them for a while. Sam said that he was so tired so he wanted to sleep now. Zack also said the same thing. And Swarna needs to complete the book. All of them headed to their rooms.

Zack and Sam slept so early that day. Swarna has to read the rest three chapters. So she started reading it. After 2 hours she completed the whole book, and when she saw the time it's already midnight. So she kept the book on the table, and went to her bed.

She wanted to sleep but she was unable to do it. Because she was continuously thinking about all the hard work, motivation, passion, and the dreams of all those people who became successful in their life by the mean of business. All of them once had a dream to become rich. So they worked for it and at last, they achived it.

She was not able to sleep, so she went to the balcony and started watching the moon. She stared the moon for a long time. Then, at last, she said," I shall also become a successful businesswoman. Who can do everything".

After saying this to herself she went to her bed and slept.

THE NEXT MORNING

Swarna came out of the room after bathing and then all of them ate breakfast. On the table while eating Swarna talked about her dream of becoming a businesswoman. Both Sam and Zack were feeling so good for Swarna after all she had decided what she wanted to become. Both of them congratulated her and then all of them again went to their respective colleges.

Swarna took the book and bag went to her college too. At college, she gave the book to Yang. And thanked him for waiting for the book. He also thanked her for giving him the book on time. All of a sudden Yang asked Swarna if she will become his friend. Swarna accepted his request and then both of them went to the class.