10. The Pendent.

Zack told Yang about the promise system of Swarna. He became angrier and then he left from there. Zack and Sam came to their rooms because they were feeling sleepy. Swarna also went to her room with Siya and when Siya fell asleep she also slept beside her.

The next day all of them woke up and got refreshed. After doing their morning routine they came out of the room and went to the kitchen. Swarna was making breakfast and Sam was preparing the juice and Zack was helping both of them. They were not talking to each other. All of them were silent. Swarna couldn't handle this silence and at last, she said, "You guys are not happy with my decision right. You are thinking that I am doing wrong."

Sam and Zack said at the same time, "No that's not the matter. Don't think like that." After listing this Swarna looked at their face and asked if that was not the matter then why both of them were not saying anything. They said," Swarna we know that you have promised that lady that you will take care of her daughter. And we know that you are not going to break your promise. But don't you think that you can't do it. After all, we all are students."

Swarna replied, "Don't worry I will manage everything. And I wanted to say something else also." Zack asked what?

Swarna showed them some pictures of a house. And asked them how it looks. They told them that it was good but also asked her why she was showing them those pictures. She replied to them that she was going to shift there with Siya. Both of them were amazed and shocked to hear this.

Sam asked her surprisingly, "Why are you doing this aren't you comfortable here with us if not then why are you shifting." She replied that she doesn't want to create problems for them. That's why she was moving.

Zack yelled at her and said, "Are you out of your mind. Do you think that you are creating problems for us? How can you even think that?"

Swarna replied," if I am not creating problems then why are you guys doubting my decision of raising Siya as my daughter. Don't you think that if we all will help each other then we can solve this problem? But both of you don't even want to talk to me on this topic. That's why I decided to shift from here."

Sam said, "You don't understand our point of view. We are just concerned for you and nothing else. Other than this if you want to raise Siya as your daughter. Then rest assured from that side we are with you in every phase of your life. We will support you. Okay but please don't think about leaving us and our friendship like this."

She said, "Don't you think I will become a problem for you guys." Zack replied, "Don't you remember how many times we both had become a problem for you but you were the one who helped us to overcome that critical situation. And now it's our time to help you." Swarna cried in happiness. All of them hugged each other. Swarna then realized that Siya was still sleeping. So she woke her up and asked her to come out of the room after bathing.

When Siya came out of the room Swana introduced Sam and Zack to her but she didn't say anything. After eating she went to the balcony and sat there.

Sam asked Swarna about her behaviuor. Swarna said, "She was not saying anything because she hadn't overcome of that fire incident."

She also said, "I took her to the psychiatrist. He told me that she will take some time to become normal. He also told me to make the surroundings as she want. Do all the things which she loves, because it will help her to overcome that incident."

Sam asked, "Do you know what she likes to do because she is not talking to anyone except you."

Swarna said, "No I also don't know what she likes and what she doesn't like. But I know something which can help us to find everything about her." Both of them asked about that thing. She told them to follow her.

All of them went to the T.V. room. There Swarna took out a pendant from the back of the curtains. Both of them said at a time "A PENDANT" Swarna replied, "Yes a pendant."

She said," when I was rescuing Siya and her mother Akanshika she gave me this and told me to leave from there. She also told me that this pendant has all the answers to my questions." Sam said then we were waiting for what let's open this pendant. Swarna nodded her head and she opened it. She found a sim card inside the pendant. She took out that sim card and set it into her mobile phone. There a video was saved inside the sim card. She opened it and all of them started watching it.

The video played.

Akanshika said," I know when you are watching this video I am not around maybe I am dead. But please take care of my daughter whoever you are. I am giving you my daughter with the assumption that you will take care of her for a lifetime. Here are the details that what she likes and what she doesn't like please have a look at it.

She is very sensitive if she has seen the traumatic situations around her she will take the time to forget it. Other than this she likes all kinds of food. She likes to dance and sing or play every type of sport. She hates her father very much that she is very scared of him. Her age is eight years and her date of birth is October 29.

She loves to read books of fairy tales and watch movies. She doesn't like to watch horror movies but if someone is around she can watch them. She likes to collect books and stones. She also likes to roam around the world. Sometimes she pretends to be very lazy but actually, she is getting bored at that time.

If you don't want her to live on the bed always then give her some work all the time. Otherwise, she is a nice girl. And the last line which I wanted to say is please keep her away from her father otherwise he will kill her. From now on she is your responsibility. Whatever you like make her just like that but please don't make her a dependent person. I am watching you if you will take care of her then only my soul is going to rest assured. Please give me salvation from all these things. GOODBYE. And thanks for the good deed dear."

After that the video ended. Now all of them know how to cure her. Swarna decided to take her to a dance class. While talking about those stuffs that day ended. All of them ate dinner and went to their rooms to sleep.