23. Reality of Swarna.

Zack and Sam went to their respective countries because of their tight schedule.

Swarna got busy reading the papers taken there by Zack. Kai and other members were waiting for her to get free so that they could ask her the questions.

But no one was paying attention to the other students who were watching them. All of them were very confused because of the meeting of Swarna, Zack, and Sam. They didn't understand why both of them met Swarna. They wanted to ask her the reason.

So one of the girl students went to her and asked her about their meeting in a very rude tone.

Swarna understood that she was going to be in a very big problem. So she needs to do something quickly. Swarna said, "Honestly I have no idea that I am gonna meet them today and here. Both Sam and Zack are my friends. But not like what you guys are thinking.

Three years ago when I am doing my bachelor's program in Kriratmechal, I met them there on a trip. That's it after that we became friends. And when the trip ended we never met each other. But today I saw them in the dean's office. I went there for some paper works.

So Sam recognized me and then we all met. Then we chatted a little after that I left from there but I forgot to take my file. So the dean is going to send it through a worker. But Zack took that file. So that all of us meet each other at last time and say goodbye.

As you all know human nature that's why they wanted to meet me. After all, at a time, I used to be their friend. And the other thing is our country is also the same. So maybe they are happy to see their country's people. That's why they met me.

So please don't take me otherwise please guys. Don't even think that I have their number because they are very busy and celebrity-type people and I am just a normal girl. Do you think that I can get their phone numbers? No not even in dreams. So don't assume anything else. Okay bye then."

After that, she left there. When Swarna came out of the canteen, she took a deep breath and then said, "Thank God I am safe today. But I have to be more careful the next time." Then she left that place too.

She was going to the terrace when she remembered about Kai and STM. She said, "All of them had helped me and Siya a lot. I owe them an explanation. I must tell them the reality." Then she turned back and went to her classroom.

AT CLASSROOM

When Swarna entered the classroom she saw that all the group members of STM were sitting at the back of the class. They all were relaxed except for Kai. She wanted to tell them all the truth at the same time. But she couldn't do that because other students were also present in the class.

Swarna was going to take her seat, when Vadin saw her. He told Kai to go to her and ask her the truth. But Kai refused by saying if she didn't want to tell us the truth why should I force her then. Just leave it."

The professor entered the class with the answer sheets of all the students in his hands. He came to his desk and started distributing the answer sheet. At last when all the sheets were distributed, he started doing the rest of the work. Suddenly, he noticed that Swarna had come to the university after four days.

He said, "Swarna why are you not coming to the university these days, any problem?" Swarna said, "No sir. I went to my home that's why I am not coming to the university these days." The professor said, "Oh that's the matter. Okay then how is your journey? Your parents are proud of you. You are going very well in the educational field."

When Swarna listened to this her eyes filled with water. But she calmed herself down and then said, "Sir I don't have parents or any relatives. I went there just to meet my uncle. He was the one who gave me a place to live." The professor said, "Oh, I am very sorry. I don't know that." Then Swarna replied it's not a thing to feel sorry it's natural. Kai was listing all those things he felt bad for Swarna. But he ignored her words after a few seconds.

After that, the professor was going to start his class. But he noticed that Kai was also present in the class and he was sitting in the last row. So he said, "Kai do you think I am making any wrong decision for you." Kai replied with no. Then the professor said, "then why are sitting at the last. Don't you remember I told you to sit beside Swarna so that she can help you with your studies? Just come back to your seat and Lucus, Vadin, Paul, and Zian you all also come in this row, so that you all will also get help and guidance from her."

Kai didn't say anything and went to sit with Swarna. He sat beside Swarna and all the other members also sat beside him in the same row. The professor started teaching. In the middle of the class, Swarna wrote a letter and gave it to Kai.

He opened it and read, "I know you are angry with me. I am sorry for what I did last day on the stairs. But please meet me at the terrace today after this class." Kai looked at her she again requested him. So he said okay. After that, they all started studying.

TIME SKIPS, AT THE TERRACE.

Kai and other members were waiting on the terrace Swarna came there. She looked at them and then she said, "Firstly I am sorry for that day's behaviour. Secondly, thank you for yesterday. I know you have a lot of questions in your mind so let me clear them.

Let's start from the start. My full name is Swarna Joshi. I am from Barbinga, Kriratmechal. I am a student of business management. I had done my bacheolr's from Karanbeng imperial college.

When I was in the first year of my bacheolr's program I met a lady named Akanshika. When I was on a trip from my college and then she gave me her daughter Siya. And from there you know her whole story. So don't need to tell you that part.

After that when I completed my bacheolr's. I shifted to Bemlin with Siya. There I completed my MBA. While doing my MBA I had started a company and then I raised it in those three years. My company had gained a big place in the business world. My company became worldwide famous because of its products.

My company's name is SJ group of companies. And I am that unseen owner of that company SJ means Swarna Joshi. I wanted to do P.hd that's why I am not revealing my face as Siya's mother and even as SJ. So that I can complete my doctorate like a normal student, that day I left in hurry from here because a plane of my company had been crashed and they need me for the safety of all the passengers.

One more thing Zack and Sam we're my childhood best friends. That's why they came here yesterday and even today. This was the whole story of my life.

Kai, you helped my daughter that's why I am telling you all these things. I hope your all confusion has been cleared now. And you will respect my privacy and won't tell this to anyone. I don't want to talk with you because of what you had done to that girl when you came to the University first time. You helped my child I am thanking but that doesn't mean I want to talk to you.

Siya told me what you were going to do with her. I don't think that your behaviour was right and that's the reason behind my ignorance and anger. I told you everything because you are not going to sit silently. I know you can find out the truth from your contacts and according to me after finding out the truth you can reveal it too, because of your revenge."

Kai and other members were watching her so surprisingly. Paul said, "So you are that unseen businesswoman SJ right. But how can we believe in this statement?"

Swarna said, "Believe it or not but it's the truth." Kai was about to say something but suddenly Swarna got a phone call.

She picked up the call and started talking. All the members were discussing about what Swarna said.

While talking on the call Swarna yelled at the person on the other side of the phone. She said, "What the hell do you mean by justice. Let me tell you one thing. I am not going to fire any of the workers from the company. And if you are not able to handle the situation then fix the meeting of the president with me. I will handle it personally. Keep it in your mind that you have to fix the meeting for today." After that, she cut the call and then she was going to left the terrace.

She looked at Kai and the other members and then she left.