63. A Request for Kai.

"Hey, Swarna what happened? Why didn't you come home back? It's very late at night. Siya is worried about you," said Kai. Swarna looked at him and said, "Why did you come here?"

Kai said, "I have to come. Do you have any idea about what time it is now? It's midnight. You came to the office early in the morning and you didn't go to pick Siya up from school. She is waiting for you since morning. And now have you seen the time. She sent me to pick you up. Come on let's go." said Kai.

Swarna said, "Sorry! I didn't pay attention to time. I got busy with my work. Sorry for troubling you. And please don't listen to her. You don't have to do this."

Kai said, "It's alright you are doing a lot of things for me so it's normal for me to help you sometimes." They went out of the office. Swarna was looking stressed Kai noticed that but he didn't react to it. Both of them sat in the car and headed towards the house.

AT THE PARKING AREA

Swarna came out of the car and Kai was parking it. He asked Swarna to wait for him. So she was waiting for him. Kai had noticed her stressed face throughout the journey from her office to their house. He wanted to ask about the matter. He came out of the car and locked it.

After that, he came near to Swarna and said, "What happened why are you so stressed? Tell me I am noticing you from the office. You are very stressed and tense. What's the matter?"

Swarna said, "Nothing just workload."

Kai said, "It's going to be almost two years since I met you. Do you think you can fool me that easily? Your workload is much bigger than this time when you were rescuing all the people from the crash of that plane. I had never seen you under this much pressure before tell me what's the matter. What if as a friend I can help you."

Swarna took a deep breath and said, "It's true only you can help me." Kai asked how and what does she mean?

Swarna said, "You know that I am working on a project in collaboration with Mr. Kumar. Some of his partners are investors in Kuregami Enterprises. Yesterday some of them clicked our photos as a couple and they told about this to Mr. Kumar. He mistook us for married couples. And he is a family man. Now he wants me to sign the collaboration deal while accompanying my husband. That means you.

I can't tell him the truth because you know what will happen after that. So I am stuck on two things. How to tell you this and if you won't agree how will I explain it to him."

Kai said, "That's it. Do one thing call him and tell him that your husband is coming with you for the meeting. I will accompany you."

Swarna said, "Are you sure? Just think about it again this deal is my dream project. If you can't handle this tell me I will find another way."

Kai said, "Don't you trust me? I told you. I am coming with you." Swarna smiled and texted Mr. Kumar that she was coming with her husband. They went to their house.

On the other side, Ece was listening to all those things. She said to herself, "I came here to enjoy some time with my boyfriend but you give me this news. Now get ready for paying for everything which you have taken away from me. This deal is your dream project, right? I will make sure your dream doesn't come true."