58. Return of Kai's Childhood Friend.

Swarna came back to the house. She was very tired due to the workload from the last few months. So she got refreshed and went to sleep. Siya and Kai were very worried for Swarna because she didn't come to pick Siya up from her school. She was waiting for her for many hours but when she didn't show up Siya called Kai and asked him to pick her up.

She couldn't come home alone and Yua went out of town a few hours ago. So Kai was her last option. Kai came and picked her up. Siya told him everything. Kai got worried too because he had never seen Swarna doing little mistake like that ever before.

They headed back to the house Kai tried to call Swarna but she was not picking up her phone. Many things had happened in the last few months which made them more stressed about her. Kai drove the car as fast as he could and then they went to the house and headed towards Swarna's bedroom and there they found her sleeping.

Kai was going to wake her up but Siya stopped him and went near to her bed. She took her mobile phone and checked its ring volume and alarm. After checking she kept the phone and came out of the room with Kai.

Kai said, "What happened? Why didn't you allow me to wake her up? What if something wrong has happened with her?"

Siya said, "Nothing wrong happened to her. Everything is good." Kai didn't get her point. So he made a clueless face.

Siya said, "Look Dima is working from many years for this project and the last five months are the most sensible time for her. She worked very hard that she used to sleep for four to five hours but her brain and body never got relaxed.

Today she had gone to sign the collaboration deal with the CEO. And I think she succeeded in that so she is relaxed now. That's why she came home and slept for some time. She didn't forget about picking me up. When I checked her phone I found that she had kept her phone silent and she also set the alarm, so that she could wake up on time take me back home.

Because her phone is on silent she didn't hear our phone calls and she also didn't hear the alarm because she is sleeping deeply I think. This is the first time when she didn't wake up for picking me up. That means she is giving some time to herself. So I think we should leave her alone for sometime. Let her take some rest."

Kai said, "Yes you are right. Okay then let's leave her. So when Swarna is sleeping tell me what you want to eat. I am the chef today. I will cook for you."

Siya said, "Nothing much. I want to eat two bread omelets with some fruit salad and orange juice. Can you prepare all these things?"

Kai said, "I can do anything for my daughter. After all, I am your adopted father right." Siya looked at his face and both of them burst into laughter. Siya said, "Okay you shall continue. I will come after changing." Kai nodded his head and went to the kitchen and Siya went to her room.

AFTER ONE HOUR

"So how is your lunch tell me? Is it good or bad? No tell me if it's better than Swarna or not." said Kai.

Siya said, "It is fantastic. But no one can compare my Dima. Okay." Kai shook his head and while smiling said yes yes why not. They continued eating and after finishing their meals. They went to their rooms for their respective work.

Swarna woke up after three hours of sleep. Siya told her the whole story Swarna was relaxed when she found that Kai safely took her home. She asked Siya for getting ready to go for her practice. When they were getting ready someone knocked on their door. Kai opened the door and he was shocked. He saw his girlfriend standing at the door.

"What are you doing here," asked Kai in a hesitating manner. She said, "Don't you like me to come here. Come on leave all these arguments and give me a tight hug." And she hugged him, she came inside the house.

She said, "Kai why did you change your house the first one is better. It's small and convenient to clean. I know how much you love cleanliness and in this house, you have to give more time for cleaning it.

But don't worry now I am here I will do everything for you. Okay now first tell me where is the kitchen, I want some wine for the celebration of our reunion." He didn't say anything. He was lost in thinking about the reason that he need to give to Swarna about her.

She again said, "Kai! What happened? You are not paying attention to me are you alright? Is something wrong with you?" He shook his head and said, "No nothing is wrong. I am just surprised by your sudden entry. By the way, what are you saying?"

She said, "I am asking for the kitchen. And don't you know me I used to give this kind of surprises to you. Then why are you reacting differently this time?"

Kai said, "No I am not behaving differently. I am stuck between two things, I look confused right now. So you think I am acting strangely.

Leave all these things. The kitchen is there." While showing her the kitchen, he asked her to go there by herself. He sat on the spot and started thinking about the reason which he was going to give to Swarna. Suddenly Swarna came out of the room and said a little loudly, "Siya come out fastly. We are getting late. Come on be quick."

Kai also listened to Swarna he became very nervous and stands up on his place and asked her about where she was going and for how long. Swarna said, "I told you before. I am going to drop Siya at her training centre. It will take maybe one hour to come back why?"

Kai said, "Nothing. I just asked." Swarna went out of the house. Siya came out of her room and asked about Swarna Kai told her that she went out. She was going to go out but she remembered that her phone was left inside. So she went inside to pick it up.

Suddenly Swarna came inside the house again and went to the kitchen for getting some juice for Siya. There she saw Kai's girlfriend.

She asked her who she was. Kai's girlfriend said in an arrogant voice, "I shall be the one who needs to ask this question. Who are you? And what are you doing in my boyfriend's house." Swarna was going to say something but she noticed something while looking down. Unexpectedly Kai also came there. He saw that both his girlfriend and Swarna met each other.

He said, "Swarna she is Ece my childhood friend, and Ece she is Swarna."

"Leave it Kai you don't need to introduce your manager to me. By the way Miss Swarna you don't need to come here from tomorrow onwards. Now I am here I will do his household work. You can go now," said Ece.

Swarna didn't pay attention to her words but she was just looking down at her feet. Kai noticed that Ece was wearing her sandals inside the kitchen. He took her from there and told her to open her sandals. She asked the reason but he didn't reply.

She opened her sandals and again went inside the house. Swarna didn't say anything. Siya also came out. Ece saw her and got angry about why she was coming from the bedroom. Siya said, "Dima are you not you waiting outside. I made you wait so long sorry but now let's go."

Swarna said, "Go out I am coming I forget the keys." She went inside her room. When Ece saw that she became very angry on both Siya and Swarna.

Siya went out of the house and Swarna came outside the room. In anger, Ece came near to Swarna and tried to slap her but Swarna grabbed her hand.

Ece said, "How dare you to hold my hand. How dare you move here and there to my house? Leave me."

Swarna said, "It's not your house. Kai! Make clear everything for her. She is your girlfriend or friend I don't care, she can come here whenever she wants according to you. I don't have any problem and you don't need to explain it, but everything needs to be clear in front of my daughter."

She left her hand and went out. But while going out she came near to Kai and said, "Don't you dare to tell her the whole truth. Our marriage happened just because of Siya and granny. This is not a contract marriage for them. Remember your dad's promise." Kai nodded his head and Swarna went out.