87. Confession.

A big headache had gone from Swarna's life, she was relaxed now. That day after coming from the airport she slept for sometime because she wasn't able to sleep from last few days due to collaboration deal. She was sleeping when Sam came inside her bed room and woke her up.

His sudden appearance and the way he woke her up terrified her. She was shocked because of his loud voice. She got out of her bed kicked him out of the room, she was angry on him because of the way he woke her up. But he ignored everything even her anger and frustration because he was super excited and wanted to celebrate his happiness and excitement with her.

He saw her and said, "Look I know I scared you but listen to me first, why I came here? Now guess why I came here? Leave it let me tell you, I completed the game! And now you tell me when and how I confess to her." When she heard that Sam had completed the game she got excited too. In her excitement she hugged him and Kai standing near to them. Kai controlled her and told Sam to call Zack so that they could decide their next work, which was the decoration of the venue where he was going to propose Anisha.

All of them gathered at their house and started planning about how to decorate the venue for the confession. Almost three hours had passed still they all are doing their meeting in Kai's recording room. Siya was getting impatient to know what was going on inside. She was curious to know their planning but she couldn't do anything because Swarna hadn't allowed her to go inside the recording room.

After some time they came out everyone headed towards their destinations. Swarna asked Siya to get ready but she didn't tell her where they were going. Few minutes later Kai and Swarna came out of their rooms and called Siya in hurry because they were getting late. She also came out and they headed towards the parking, there they met other STM members and both Sam and Zack, Swarna told them to go to the decided place and they would meet them there directly.

Everybody left and at last also Kai left with Swarna and Siya. He headed towards his family. At his parent's house they dropped Siya and told her that they would pick her up at night. She wanted to go with them but she couldn't. After dropping her they also left for the decided venue. They met everyone at the venue and started their work.

All the STM members were married and they had the experience about how to make a girl happy and how to propose someone in a way that they couldn't say no. So they all decided to help Sam too, they had the idea that which was the main thing that Anisha likes the most. So they all decided to make that thing the theme of that venue.

Everyone was busy in the decoration of the stage and the theme was of course animation and animated characters. They were decorating the whole surrounding with fairy lights and with her favourite things. Almost after five hours later they came aside to look at the decoration, it was looking very beautiful and attractive and the main thing which was looking best among everything was the animated character of Anisha and Sam in the centre.

On the other hand some staffs were also working there and they had prepared the black room for game which Sam had prepared for Anisha. He went inside the room and set the game and then he headed to the green room for changing. All the other people also headed there and after changing they rested for some time.

It's almost 9 PM so Zack said, "It's already 9 PM I think I shall go and take Anisha here. Guys get ready for the next step. I am going!" He headed to Anisha's home and Sam head to the black room. Other than them everyone was busy talking to each other.

AFTER HALF HOUR

Zack came to the venue with Anisha all the people were missing from the green room Anisha was continuously asking Zack that where he was taking her and why, but he didn't reply to her any questions. After walking a few steps she found Sam standing near a room. She was surprised to see him there too. She asked him the same question that what he was doing there.