48. The Needy Proposal.

Swarna and Kai were sitting in the Courtroom. All the members of STM and Siya went out of the court for celebrating their victory against their most cruel rival. But Kai and Swarna both were upset. It's been twenty minutes since everyone left the courtroom. Kai took a deep breath and looked at Swarna. "Are you ready for celebrating our fake marriage," said Kai.

Swarna looked at him. She was not in good mood. But she tried to put on a smile on her face and said, "Yes! We don't have any other way. Let's go or else the judge will doubt on us." Both of them went out of the courtroom and met everyone outside the court's boundary.

Siya said, "Dima we won the case. It's time for celebration. So tell me which hotel I shall book?"

Swarna said, "We are not going to celebrate here. Siya I have some urgent work to do. So we are going back to Soubuan. You can celebrate there with your friends."

Siya said, "Okay. Bro, I want to ask you something." Kai replied, "I have kept my promise. You can shift to the new house when we arrive to Soubuan. And your room is already decorated with the materials which you want."

Siya said, "Oh my god. Now you also started guessing what is going on in my mind. By the way, thank you for the help. Now I can't wait to see my room. I just want to go home now. And Bro thank you for your help." Kai smiled and then all of them sat inside their respective cars and headed toward the airport.

AT THE AIRPORT

Sam and Zack were waiting for Swarna at the airport. Sam said, "I don't understand why and when Swarna get married and why Kai? She doesn't even know him properly?"

Zack said, "I also don't know why she did this, but there must be some reason due to which she chooses him." Sam replied hmm. They started walking here and there at the airport. Both of them were eagerly waiting for Swarna and Siya.

After some time Swarna, Siya, Kai, and the other members of STM came there. Swarna saw Sam and Zack. She went near to them and asked why they were there. They said that they couldn't wait for her to come back to Soubuan and tell them the truth. So they came there by themselves.

Kai saw them talking very seriously. So he left with other members and Siya. Swarna said, "Our flight is on the runway. I will tell you everything on the flight. Let's go now." Both of them nodded their heads and then went to the flight.

DURING THE FLIGHT

Everyone sat in their respective seats. Kai saw that Sam and Zack were facing difficulty while talking to Swarna. So he said, "Siya you wanted to see your room. Come on have a look I got the pictures." Siya exclaimed with joy, "Really. I am coming." She went to Kai's seat and then Swarna, Sam, and Zack started talking.

Sam said, "Now tell me. What is going on?" Swarna took a deep breath and said, "One month ago Yang and Kevin kidnapped Siya and blackmailed me to sign the property papers.

I did everything according to them. But both of them don't know what my signature looks like. So I signed the papers with the wrong signature. I fooled them and they also fooled me back. When I went near to Siya to untie her and get her back they pushed both of us. We fell but I managed to hold the edge of the terrace and then Kai and other members rescued us.

After that, I got injured and fainted Kai took me to the house they called the doctor, that doctor treated me. After two hours I woke up. After waking up I immediately started finding Siya because you know how much she panics when she meets Kevin.

I know her mental condition. She won't listen to anyone except me at that time. But when I asked Vadin about her he told me that she was sitting in the living room with Kai. I came to the living room and saw her there. But I was shocked to see her. This was the first time when someone other than me was able to handle her panicking mental condition. Kai was the one who calmed her down in my absence. He was playing a video game with her. And she was enjoying it. When I saw that I went to my study room and checked the CCTV footage of the house.

I found when I was unconscious Siya was getting very scared. She was sitting in the cupboard. She was not listening to anyone. But at last Kai went to her and gave her a Candy. She took it and then he asked her in a friendly way to come out.

She agreed and came out he fed her and asked her to change her clothes. After that he made her hair and then started playing with her. Zian made some snacks for both of them. Kai started playing video games and they both became very friendly.

I had never seen Siya like that. Then I suddenly remembered that day when Siya came to my university for the first time and there she met Kevin too. He was going to attack her. At that time she doesn't know who Kai was, but then even she was completely comfortable when Kai saved her. She didn't panic at that time also.

All the memories of Kai and Siya started hitting my mind. All those times when I was absent and Kai took care of her just like me. And the most important thing Siya was also comfortable with him. After some time when Siya slept, I went to Kai he asked me about my condition. I replied to all of his questions. He told me about all the proof that his manager has gathered.

At last he told me that I can now take whole custody of Siya with all those proofs. I was happy to hear that. But suddenly I remembered the notice from the court which says that I need to marry someone to get Siya's full custody. And I know whatever happens Yang will use this point to take back Siya's custody.

So I didn't think about anything else and asked Kai about marriage. When I asked him about our marriage, he said, "I also wanted to ask you this but didn't find the right time."

I asked him what he wanted to say. So he replied, "My granny. She is going to die in some years and she wants me to get married as soon as possible. And she wants a daughter-in-law just like you. I want to complete her that wish. But I can't find someone exactly like you in a short time. So thought why not you.

You also need to marry someone for claiming Siya's full custody. We both need someone to get married to. So why don't we both get married, this is my proposal think about it and answer me."

He just wanted to fullfil his granny's last wish as soon as possible and I want Siya's custody. Siya is also comfortable with him and we both need each other. So I agreed to this needy proposal.

Then we applied for a contract marriage, this marriage is fake. We are married but none of us takes it as a legal marriage. We both are still single. These all things happened very fastly. So didn't have time to call you guys sorry. And hope you understand now."