50. New House.

Swarna and Kai went to the new house in the same building after completing the contract.

"Hello Mam, hello Sir. How are you come inside let me show you the house," said the broker. Both of them went inside the house. "So this is the house. You can check it. And I want to tell you that this house is exactly the copy of the drawing which you have shown me, mam. I hope you both will like this house," said the broker.

Kai and Swarna nodded their heads and then started looking around the house. After fifteen minutes they came to the hall. Swarna said, "Okay the house is good. I liked it and we were buying this house."

"Thank you, mam. So shall we sign the contract papers," said the broker.

Both of them nodded their heads. Then the broker said, "Before signing the contract I will like to tell you all the details. So this house has five bedrooms and all the bedrooms are equal in size and space.

Every room has a separate bathroom and clothing area. Cupboards and balconies are present in all the rooms. There is a living room, store room and a small room for worship which you said.

The kitchen is very big here and there is a hall also present here. There is one more room present here which looks like a library and the last thing which is not according to you.

The floor doesn't have automatic heating technology. So you have to manage it by yourself. That's it. Now tell me if you want to buy the house and the house is going in whose name. I mean who is going to be the owner of the house."

Swarna said, "Yes we are going to buy this house. And don't worry about the floor I will manage. And the most important thing is we both are going to be the owner of this house. We will pay the amount 50 50. And we both will sign the contract papers, anything else. If not then complete all the formalities faster."

"Okay, mam. So you both will have to sign here. Please sign on it and then I will give you the keys." said the broker while showing them the contract papers. Both of them read the papers and then signed them. After that, the broker gave them their keys and left.

Kai said, "We can live at any other place. Then why did you choose this building."

Swarna said, "Because you helped me in claiming Siya's custody for which I am trying for the last seven years. You are the one who helped me to save Siya's life. So now it is my responsibility to make sure that wherever you live it is a safe place. And in my life there is Siya. I have to take care of her safety too.

And the most important thing is I don't have time to look for a new and safe building in Soubuan. From tomorrow on I have so many new projects do to in my company."

Kai shook his head and said yes. Swarna again said, "Now you tell me what is going on?" Kai looked at her confusingly and said, "Tell you what?"

Swarna said, "We don't have decided about the house which we are going to buy. Then about which room's decoration you are talking with Siya on the plane."

Kai smiled and said, "Oh you are talking about this. I thought that you are going to shift into my house so I asked my manager to decorate the room with Siya's favourite things. So that she feels comfortable. But when we landed you told me about your planning and after thinking deeply about it. I thought that your plan is good. So I didn't say anything to Siya about her room and the decorations."

Swarna smiled and said, "Thanks for thinking about Siya. Now we have to clean this house and shift here." Kai nodded his head and said, "So tell me. What can I do for helping you?"

Swarna said, "This house is big and the walls are painted nicely. We don't have to do much just brooming and mopping. After that, we have to shift all the stuff here."

Kai said, "Okay then wait for me here. I will go and pick up the brooms, wipers, and buckets." Swarna nodded her head and then he went away. After some time he came with all the materials and then both of them started cleaning the house.

AFTER ONE HOUR.

Both of them completed the cleaning process of the house and now they were shifting their materials into the new house. "Kai are you serious you want all these things here," said Swarna.

"Of course, these all are my favourite things and I can't live without them," said Kai.

Swarna took a deep breath and then she said, "Okay we will start from your room. Come on let's go." They went inside Kai's room. Kai started putting all the plants and chairs and tables on the balcony and after putting them he went inside the room.

Swarna had set the bed and sofas and now she was setting the wardrobe. Kai went to the bathroom and then he set the whole bathroom and the clothing area. He came out after setting up the bathroom area.

They came to Swarna's room after that and set the whole room. Slowly they went to Siya's room, and then they set the kitchen, storeroom, other guestrooms, Kai's gym, living room, hall, Varanda, and at last Swarna's study room and the library.

While setting the library Kai said, "I didn't feel tired while setting the whole house but now I am feeling very tired. Do you seriously read these all books? If I am you then I have sold them all. Who keeps all these books? And if you are keeping them then just keep them in any way. Why are you adjusting them with their proper type and gener? It's so boring."

Swarna said, "Don't even think about selling these books. These books are the things that gave me so much inspiration whenever I feel low. These books helped me in my worst times. So these are my best friends.

And tell me if I will sell all your musical instruments and the exercise materials then how you are going to react at that moment."

Kai said, "Okay okay I will not talk about selling your books. But don't even think about my materials. Keep distance from them."

Swarna smiled and said, "Don't worry I am not going to sell you materials. And the library is almost set. You go and call the electricians for setting all the electrical materials." Kai nodded his head and went out.

After some time the electricians came and he set up all the electrical accessories like fridge, washing machine, A.C., coolers, T.V., and geysers. After completing his work he went away. Then Swarna again broomed the whole house and mopped it too. She cooked dinner and called Siya home.

Siya came home and went to her room. She was very happy and satisfied with her room. Swarna was also happy when she saw Siya smiling. Sam and Zack also came there. Sam said, "Swarna Kai we want to talk to you guys. Will you please come out?"