21. Swarna's New Form.

It's been three days since Swarna had gone. Even the dean and Yua also didn't have any news about her.

Swarna had ordered Yua not to tell Siya about the plane crash. So Siya just knows that Swarna had an experiment due to which she needed to stay at the university campus.

Kai was angry with Swarna because when he complained about her to the dean. He told him that whatever happened was his mistake and couldn't do anything. But he was confused more than angry about what was going on with Swarna.

At last, what they all could do was wait.

THE NEXT DAY

Kai and all the other members came to the university and went to the library. They all were chatting about their current song. The library was still closed. And it was not going to open that day because it was the weekend and from the next day, all the exams were going to start. So it was a preparatory leave for all the students.

But STM had not been joining the classes from the first day. So they came to the University for clearing their doubts. And after getting help from teachers they all chose the library to study.

When they all were studying a girl came inside the library. She had put her mask on. That's why no one recognized her. She was finding someone.

Her eyes were watching all around the library. But she didn't get what she wants. At last, she sat on the chair kept near to her. She took a deep breath and said, "You again lied to me."

After saying this she was going to go out of the library. She stands up and then turned back. Suddenly, she bumped into a man. Siya fell to the ground.

A glass of mango juice was left from the hands of that man and fell on his shoes due to the unexpected turn of Siya. Siya stand up and said sorry to that man. When she looked at him she was surprised. And surprisingly, she said, "You are Zian right."

Zian said, "Yes but don't you know that I am studying here when you are also a student of this university." Siya said, "No-no, umm, wait. Firstly I am so sorry I didn't see you when I turned back that's why this glass fell. Secondly, I am not a student at this university. I just came here to find someone. So I hadn't expected that you are also studying here."

Zian said, "So did you find the person whom you are searching for." Siya replied no. Kai was watching her very carefully. Then he came near to her and said, "Are you Siya."

Siya looked at him and said, "Yes but how do you know me."

Kai said, "So miss Siya you know him but not me right." Siya said, "Sorry but if you guys are related to each other then even I don't know who you are because I had seen him in a TV ads. That's why I know him."

"Really, that's great. Now come with me," said Kai. Siya said, "But where."

Kai didn't say anything he just smiled like a devil. He grabbed her hand and took her to the old parking area.

AT THE OLD PARKING AREA

Kai pushed Siya into the centre of the parking. She asked him why he was doing all these things when she doesn't even know him.

Kai said, "Look here in this university there is a rule that has been established. If someone will break our rules then they will have to face the punishment. And you have poured a whole glass of juice on my co-member's expensive shoes. And now you have to take the punishment."

Siya said that she hadn't done that on purpose. Kai laughed at her and took out his raiser for shaving her head. When Siya saw that she started crying.

AT THE AUDITORIUM

That day Swarna arrived at the University with a lady and two young boys. The dean was waiting in the auditorium. When he saw that Swarna was coming with his wife and kids he felt relaxed and happy. He ran towards his wife and child and then hugged them all. After a long and tight hug, his wife broke the hug and then all of them thanked Swarna.

She was watching all those things and feeling the pleasure of meeting a family. She was enjoying that moment and she could feel that happiness because she was not able to meet her parents. Suddenly, she saw a man who was looking very familiar.

He was standing out of the auditorium's gate. When she looked at him carefully she was shocked. Swarna ran toward the mirror of the auditorium from where the parking was visible. She found Siya's car in the parking.

She turned around her body was shivering in fear. She asked one of the workers about a girl near the age of fourteen or fifteen.

That worker said he had seen that Kai was taking a girl to the old parking area. And she was nearly fourteen or fifteen years. After hearing this Swarna ran towards the old parking area.

AGAIN AT THE OLD PARKING AREA

Kai was torturing her before cutting her hair. Suddenly, a man from the back pushed him and came in front of Siya. When Siya saw him she was even more shocked than before.

Siya said while crying, "What are you doing here. How do you come here? Don'teven daer to do anything otherwise you know who is standing always behind my back! And you can't afford to fight with her! Just go!"

"Do you really think that your lovable Dima will help you this time? She is not even in this country right now my dear daughter. So no one is going to help you or save you from me," that man said in a joking manner.

Siya shouted, "I am not your daughter. You are no one to me no understand! Just go from here you rascal!" That man slapped Siya very hardly. Siya was trying to run away but he held her hands very tightly.

Kai and all the members were looking at all these things they all were confused. Then suddenly Kai remembered the story of Siya's life. He said, "You are that man who wanted to kill her right. I am not gonna let this happen." Then he grabbed that man from the back. And both of them started fighting. At last, that man pushed Kai and pulled Siya. After that, he placed a sharp knife near her neck. He was going to kill Siya.

Unexpectedly, up from the corridor, a lady jumped, and when all the people started watching her, she pushed that man and took Siya by her side.

That lady was none other than Swarna but this time she was looking different. Her dressing was different and her face was looking like she was going to kill that man.

Siya hide behind her and then Swarna shouted so loudly, "Kavin...! How dare you touch my daughter." Except for Kai everyone was shocked. Swarna started attacking him.

Swarna was a judo champion and later she trained herself in different kinds of martial arts. Kavin couldn't fight against her.

Swarna had left her place where Siya was standing for fighting with Kavin. But he knows that he couldn't fight so he decided to make Siya his armor. He ran towards Siya and tried to grab her. But Kai pulled her towards himself. Siya was very scared because Swarna was not around her. But when Kai grabbed her she hugged him due to fear. Kai rubbed her head and calmed her down.

Suddenly, the dean and Yua also came there with the police. The police arrested Kavin and then took him from there. Swarna's anger was blasting inside her like a volcano. Even her anger was visible in her eyes. Swarna wanted to kill that Kavin. But she was not able to do that.

Siya came from the back and hugged her tightly. When Siya hugged her, Swarna's all anger calmed down. She started thinking about Siya very nervously. And then she turned back and hugged her. Siya was crying.

Swarna was also very afraid and wanted to cry. But she can't do that because it would break all the confidence of Siya. Both of them were hugging each other very tightly. And all the members around them were watching them very confusingly.