38. Granny's Arrival.

Swarna got discharged. On their way to the house Kai was silent. Swarna was confused because it was not his normal behaviour. She asked him what happened. Kai said nothing and again went on silent mode. Swarna said, "You can ask me if anything happened to you. I won't get angry."

Kai said, "How do you know that I am thinking about you." Swarna replied, "I don't know. I just said." Kai said, "Okay if I will ask you something about Yang will you reply me?"

Swarna said, "I told you my whole story, now if you will ask me about Yang then why I will not reply. Of course, I will reply. You can ask me anything."

Kai said, "So tell me from the starting how many times Yang tried to kill you and Siya." Swarna thought for some time and said, "Five times. But why you asked this question suddenly?"

Kai said, "I just wanted to know nothing else. If you don't mind could you please tell me, what were the things he did to hurt you two?"

Swarna said, "I was doing my graduation and I was in the second year of the programme. When we broke up he first tried to come back to me. But after getting complete rejection he pushed me into a river because I don't know swimming. But I was saved by a fisherman.

Second time he pushed me and Siya into a burning chimney. But we came out of it by luck. And that was the day when I encountered with my illness.

After that he changed my medicines with rat poison and then he locked me and Siya into a damaged lift. And at last he took out my oxygen mask when I was admitted into the hospital after my first stoke attack.

But he stopped when he got to know that I was dead. That's all the things which he tried to do with me and Siya."

Kai was listening very carefully to every line of Swarna. He said, "He is non-human. How can he do this to someone? Leave it I think I made you remember all those bad days of your past. Sorry for that." He looks very frustrated and angry after hearing all the stories. But after that he only focused on driving.

AT THE PARKING OF THE BUILDING

Kai reached the building and parked his car. They came out of the car and headed towards their houses. While going upstairs he noticed a car, which was looking very familiar to him. But he ignored it and went up with Swarna.

They were so tired after climbing a lot of stairs. So they sat on the stairs and took a deep breath. Kai said, "You know what? I think I am doing my training with Paul bro. He is very strict and used to give us instructions all the time while training like a mother."

Swarna laughed and said, "Seriously, you compare Paul with your mother. You are just like a child, who needs to get scolded!" Kai felt little relived after watching Swarna like that. He wanted to make her smile after all those shocks in her past few days. He had asked so many questions to her which made her very sad and he felt guilty for that.

He came out of his thoughts and said, "Okay madam. It's so funny. Now let's go home." Swarna said, "Okay but only on one condition." Kai asked what?

Swarna said, "I wanted to see how Paul brother scolds you. And what is your reaction at that time." Kai said, "Nice joke. But I don't want to laugh."

Swarna was laughing so much. Kai was also smiling while watching her. Suddenly a voice came from the back, "Who is she Kai?"

They looked back and saw an old lady standing in front of them. She was dressed nicely and looks like she came from a wealthy family.

When Kai saw that lady he jumped in happiness. He ran towards the lady and hugged her. While hugging her he said, "I missed you a lot. When did you come back from your tour grandma?"

Hearing the word grandma Swarna understood that the lady was Kai's grandmother. She tried to go away from that place but Kai stopped her and then he introduced her to his granny.

He said, "Grandma she is my classmate and my neighbour. Her name is Swarna, and you know what she is from your favourite country Kriratmechal."

Her grandmother said, "Oh so you are from Kriratmechal it's a nice country. But I wanted to ask you what you are doing here in this early morning with my grandson."

Swarna was going to say something but Kai stopped her and said, "Siya is waiting for you just go and meet her she is very worried and scared last night. And please apologize from my side too. I scolded her too much. Tell her that I am sorry for my behaviour."

Swarna nodded her head and then she left. Kai's grandmother asked him why he didn't allow her to say anything. Kai said that he would reply to her questions but at the house. Both of them came to the house.

AT THE HOUSE

Kai prepared two cups of coffee and gave one to his granny. He sat beside her and said, "Grandma you remember my latest concert where STM performed with a girl Siya." His granny nodded her head and said, "Yes I remember, so what?"

Then Kai said, "That girl Siya you know her story right but do you know who her mother is?"

His granny shook her head in no. Kai said, "The lady you met outside she is the mother of that girl. And I didn't allow her to talk to you because she came from the hospital just now."

His granny was shocked to hear that line. She asked the reason. Kai told her the whole story.

After listening to her full story, his granny felt sorry for her she said, "She faced so many problems at a very young age. It's not the right time to face all those things. She is so strong."

Kai nodded his head then he said, "Leave that thing and tell me about yourself, how you come here today?" Her granny said, "You know about my last wish I came here for that."

Kai said, "No grandma not at all. Please don't start that topic again. I don't want to get married at this young age."

Granny said, "Look at your co-members they got married and two of them have children also. When are you going to get married? I don't want to hear anything. I just want you to get married and give me my great-grandchild that's it."

Kai got up off the couch and said, "End this conversation here. I am going to take a bath." He went away. His granny said, "Do whatever you want. But this time I am not going to hear you. I will fix your blind date and you have to go there. Don't know how but you will surely go there." She smiled and started drinking her coffee.