27. Training of Siya.

That day after the classes ended Swarna picked Siya and they went to their house, from there Siya visited STM group members and with them she went to the training centre.

Siya didn't have appetite. So she asked Swarna to take her lunch to the training centre. Swarna had never left Siya with anyone like that. She was worried she wanted to send some bodyguards for her safety. So at last before all the members leave Swarna asked Vadin if she could send some bodyguards for Siya's safety.

Vadin looked at her face and said, "Look I know that you are Siya's mother and as a mother, you are worried for her and its normal after suffering from all those threats from her biological father. As a parent, I can understand this situation.

I am not saying that I can understand the pain and fear of a mother's heart but still I can understand what you are thinking and what your feeling is right now. Sorry that I mentioned all those things and that man but try to understand that Siya is safe with us. We all are going there with our bodyguards. And they will also protect her. I also have a child. I don't want to recall it but two months ago we lost him. At that time I had seen my wife's condition.

She was mentally disturbed and she went almost crazy. She was ready to do anything for our son, to get him back she was ready to turn every impossible thing into possible. If she had seen even a single scratch on our son's body she ready to kill the culprit. That was the love of a mother for her child. And I have seen that love and fear. So don't worry I will never let your daughter suffer from any problem.

And in this case she is your daughter, you are younger than me and we are classmates or friends too. So in this way I am her Uncle isn't it?

So can you please send on your lovable daughter with his uncle?" After listening to him she agreed and didn't send the bodyguards.

But she again asked, "But why are you insisting on not sending any bodyguards for Siya."

Vadin said, "Actually, the place where we all are training is situated in a public area. And there we all used to go after changing our style. All our bodyguards go there like the normal civilians. We had never shown our face to anyone in that area.

If suddenly so many people will gather there everybody will doubt on us. And as I know you will send at least five guards for Siya. That was enough for everyone there to doubt on us.

And the most important thing is our teacher. He lost his wife at that area. So he never comes out of that place and he is one of the best choreographers in Soubuan. That's why we used to go there and we also don't want to hurt his feelings.

Hope you understand. So shall I go now it's late now?"

Swarna smiled and nodded her head, Vadin left. But he came back and while giving her a card he said, "I forgot this is the address of the training centre. When you will come with Siya's lunch please wear something normal."

After saying this he looked at Swarna's face she smiled and said yes to Vadin and then he left.

AT THE TRAINING CENTER

All the members arrived at the centre. Before coming out of the van all the bodyguards went away and get distributed to their respective places. Then Lucus, Zian, and Paul came out of the van and went inside the centre.

After waiting for some time Kai came out of the van with Siya and Vadin and then they all also went inside the center.

Siya was very surprised to see this kind of centre around her. It was looking just like a beautiful garden from the inside. She asked Kai if she could roam around there for a while. Kai looked at Vadin. Vadin agreed for her to roam around.

Siya went near the plants and flowers. She was roaming around with a lot of happiness on her face. Kai was looking at her he also felt so good.

Then suddenly, a man came to Vadin and said that the teacher had called them all on the basement. Vadin said that they were coming and then the man went away. Kai called Siya and other members and then all of them went to the basement.

AT THE BASEMENT

A man was standing in middle of the basement all the STM members greeted him. So Siya also greeted him. He turned back and said, "Come on guys am I looking that old."

Vadin said, "Ya! You are not so old my lord but you always forget that you are our teacher here. So we must greet you Mr."

He laughed and said, "Okay I understand." He looked at Siya. He said, "So this is the girl with whom you all are collaborating right."

All of them said yes. Then that man told Siya to come forward. She did the same. She came forward and stood in-front of the trainer. Suddenly that man realized that she was the famous idol Siya. And then he ran towards his bag and took out a pen and paper and then he came near to her and asked her to give him an autograph.

All the people around including Siya were shocked. She signed and asked if he knows her. Then that man replied that he was her fan. He wanted to get this autograph for a long time but he was not able to get it. Then he introduced himself to Siya. He said, "Hello my name is Khana your new trainer and choreographer."

Siya smiled, both of them shook hands. After that Khana said, "Come on guys let's start your training. Go and start doing warm-up."

All of them went to their position and started warming up. Kai was the quickest in this matter. He completed his activities and then he went to start practicing the steps of the dance.

But Khana asked him to help Siya. So he went to help her. After warming up all of them started practicing the dance steps.

AFTER ONE AND HALF HOURS

Swarna came to the centre with Siya's lunch box. Siya saw her and then she ran towards her.

She hugged Swarna and said, "Dima you know I love this place so much. It's the best place. And you know the teacher here is also good. No not good he is the best. But he comes after you." She was going to say so many things but Swarna stopped her.

She said, "Siya, calm down and take a few breaths. After that, you can say everything to me I am not running from here."

Siya laughed and said okay, Dima. Then she took her to the basement. There all the members were resting after practicing for so long without any break.

Swarna said, "Guys your wives had sent lunch boxes for you all. All of them went to Swarna thanked her and took their respective boxes. After that, they started eating. Swarna gave Siya her lunch box. She also started eating.

But Kai was the only one left who was not eating because he was not married so his wife couldn't send him a lunch box. And he didn't live with his parents so his mother was also not around. So she couldn't cook for him too.

But Kai used to share lunch with the member's tiffin. So he doesn't care about his lunch. But unexpectedly Swarna came to him and gave him a lunch box. He was surprised so he asked Swarna about the person who sent him the lunch box.

Swarna said, "Actually no one had sent your lunch box. So I thought you must be feeling hungry. So I prepared this for you.

If you want this then okay and if not then you can give it back to me also." He said, "No-no it's alright if you have prepared it then I will try it for sure. And thank you for the lunch box."

Then Swarna went to Siya. Both of them chatted for some time and then Swarna left with the empty lunch boxes.

They again started training. After dfour hours they left for their homes. At home, Swarna had prepared dinner for everyone because the wives of Lucus, Vadin, Paul, and Zian had left for some work and asked Swarna to prepare dinner for their husbands also. So she accepted their request.

AT NIGHT

All the members started eating and they all liked Swarna's cooking skills. They compliment her food. And after eating all of them went to their homes and slept. Siya came to her room and then after getting a massage from Swarna she also slept.