78. Surprise for Anisha.

"You wanted to gift your first ever game to someone else! Am I hearing the right thing?" said Zack.

"Yes you are hearing the right thing," said Sam. "But you never wanted to give this game to anyone. This is the first game which you made with me and Swarna. Then why do you want to get separated from it?" said Zack.

"I don't know why I wanted to give it to her, but when I heard that she likes animations. I saw the love for animations in her eyes, and seriously I don't have any idea why I think that she will surely love this game," said Sam.

Zack said, "She! Who is this she whom you liked that much that you are even ready to give your most favourite thing to her."

Sam looked at him and said, "Anisha! Swarna's new secretary. She told me that she likes animation very much and when she was telling me that I saw the happiness in her eyes. So I decided to give this game to her. And the second thing is, I don't play this game anymore. So it will get damaged with time. So it's better that I shall gift it to someone who likes to play it."

Zack was looking at his face surprisingly. He was amazed to see that he wants to get separated from his first-ever creation in his gaming career.

He didn't say anything more to Sam and looked at his changed behaviour. He was smiling continuously without any reason. He was not a person who likes any kind of mess in his gaming room. And at that moment he was the one who messed up his room.

Zack was very shocked when he saw that Sam didn't clean his room and went to pack the game after checking its damages. He took almost three hours to pack the game. He was behaving very childishly.

He wanted to stop him but he didn't say anything to him because Sam was looking happy after a long time. Zack went to his room and slept while thinking about Anisha and Sam.

THE NEXT MORNING

Zack came out of his room after completing his morning routine. He saw that Sam was sleeping on the sofa and that game that he wanted to gift to Anisha was kept on the table. He noticed that his gaming room was still in a messy condition.

He went to the room and cleaned it all because he knew that after Sam would come back to his normal condition he would shout at him for not cleaning the room. He prepared breakfast for both of them and woke Sam up. He went to the washroom for refreshing himself. After some time he came out and both of them ate breakfast.

Zack asked him when he was going to give the present to Anisha. Sam thought for some time and said that whenever he would find some free time, he would gift it to her there was nothing to be hurried about.

Zack looked at him and smiled and continued eating his meal. After finishing his breakfast he went to Swarna's house for talking to her personally about Sam's changed behaviour.

AT SWARNA's HOUSE

Zack knocked on the door and Kai opened it. He came inside the house and asked about Swarna. Kai told him that she was doing some of her office-related work in her study room. Zack went to her study room and asked her to come out because he wanted to talk about something important.

Swarna came out of the study because she had never seen Zack that much serious before. She asked him what he wanted to tell her. Zack took a deep breath and told her everything from the beginning. He told her all the things he saw on the island and Sam's changing behaviour these days. Swarna was shocked too after listening to all those things.

She also remembered that cyclone storm night when he helped Anisha in a very friendly way. He was very close to her. Swarna also got worried about Sam, because she didn't want him to get heartbroken again. He faced many things when his fiance ran away and now he was again going into the love circle.

But suddenly one point hit Swarna's mind. She said, "But what if he was just helping her and caring for her as a friend." Zack looked at her and said, "Are you serious Swarna? Do you still live in those old days when we used to think that a boy and a girl in this kind of situation can only be friends?

Just look carefully at the situation and the timing. They can't be friends. Our case is different we are friends since childhood. If someone thinks about us in that way then it is just a matter of a joke nothing else. But this case is different."

Swarna said, "I don't believe that he will give that game to her. That was the game that we three prepared with all our planning and skill, and that game was the first thing that we developed in our company's first collaboration. It's impossible that he will give it to someone else. One more thing hetold me years ago that he will give that game to his wife. So how can he gift it to Anisha?"

Zack said, "Okay let's confirm it. He was about to leave the house. Let's go after him and look at the matter with your own eyes. Maybe after that, you will believe what I am saying." Swarna took him seriously and went to look at the matter by herself.

Sam went out of his house with that game. He headed towards Anisha's house. After coming near to her house he called her out. Some time later she came out and went to the park with Sam. He was talking to her very normally like he does with others.

But after some time he gave her that game. Swarna was shocked to see that. She returned from there after watching that scene.

On the other hand, Anisha opened that present and saw that game. She was very happy to see that game in her hands. That was the limited edition game made when Zack, Swarna, and Sam came together for the first time. (The ZSS Collaboration.)

She hugged him very tightly and said, "You don't have any idea how much I love this animation game? This is the game that I always wanted to play. But it was impossible because it's all stocks were sold out years ago. Thank you, thank you so much for this surprise." Sam smiled and after dropping her home he left.