13. DIMAA.

Swarna's father went away with his wife. Yang wanted to convince Swarna to leave Siya. But Zack holds him from his collar and threw him outside the house. Sam was comforting Swarna because she was crying a lot. Her tears were not stopping. She was not listening to anyone and while crying she hadn't seen that Siya also woke up. Sam and Zack were doing their best to calm her down but they were failing again and again.

In all these things both of them also didn't notice that Siya had woken up. Siya saw that Swarna was crying so hard. She wanted to ask her why she was crying. She started moving towards her but then suddenly Swarna fainted due to weaknesses. Sam took her into her room, and called the doctor.

Siya was watching all these things. She was very scared when she saw Swarna like that. She had never seen Swarna crying like that and become unconscious due to weakness. Both Sam and Zack got busy and didn't pay attention to Siya. She went to the balcony and sat there her face had become pale. She was memorizing all those things which had happened inside.

AFTER TWO HOURS.

Swarna was still unconscious. The doctor told them that she would take time to wake up. Sam and Zack were sitting in the dining room. Suddenly, Sam said, "I have not seen Siya since morning. Where is she?" Zack nodded his head and said that he hadn't seen Siya too.

Both of them started finding Siya. After searching for few minutes Sam saw that Siya was sitting on the balcony with a pale face.

Both of them went to her and asked her why she was sitting there like that. She looked up and asked what happened to sister Swarna. Sam replied that she was okay. Siya said, "If she was okay then why did she faint, and why she was crying."

Sam said, "That was nothing. Come inside I will tell you the story."

Siya stands at the chair on which she was sitting and said, "I saw that Zack uncle was pushing Yang uncle outside the house. He was a good person. Why you were pushing him. And I also saw that my sister was crying so much."

She stooped for a while and again started speaking. She said, "I know you think that I am a small child. And both of you will make a fake story to tell me. But I want to hear the truth. If you will not tell me then I am going to jump from here."

Sam stopped her and said, "I will tell you the truth but don't do that silly thing. I request you please come down. Please." She replies that she will come down only when he will tell her the whole story.

Sam and Zack accepted the deal. And then both of them told her the whole story from start to end. Then Siya came down. And both of them took a deep and relieved breath.

Siya didn't say anything to them and went inside the room and sat on the sofa. She was thinking something. Sam asked what happened to her but she didn't reply. After some time, she looked up and asked Sam and Zack, "Sister Swarna was going to leave me right."

Both of them looked at her shockingly. Zack sat on the floor near to her and said, "Why are you thinking like this. Your sister will never leave you. Don't think that rubbish again okay."

Siya again said, "No she will leave me. I know that, because she love Yang uncle very much, not me."

Unexpectedly, a voice came from the back. "I will never leave you at any cost and for anyone." All of them looked back. Swarna was standing there at the door. Sam and Zack stood up to go to her. But before they do anything Siya ran towards Swarna.

She asked her whether she was going to leave her or not. So Swarna replied that she would never leave her for anyone. Siya hugged her tightly, and said again, "You love Yang uncle and he doesn't want me to live with you. So what will you do for that?"

Swarna said, "You don't take me as your mother but I do take you as my daughter. I have signed in the mother's column of your every report and form. And I had promised your biological mother that I will take care of you as my daughter. So you are my daughter and I am your mother. And no one in this world can separate you from me.

And the matter about Yang you just don't worry. He doesn't love me it was just an attraction."

Siya said, "Are you sure that you will never leave me."

Swarna said, "If you don't believe me then we will have to sign a contract. Is it okay?" Siya said with a smile on her face, "I don't need any contract. Just promise me that you will never leave me. I know that you will never break your promise."

Swarna smiled and replied, "I promise you I will never leave you; Happy now."

Siya said, "Yes I am very happy now DIMA." Everyone was surprised to hear this kind of word. Sam asked, "Why did you call her DIMA. What does that mean?"

All of them were looking at her very impatiently to get the answer. Siya looked at all of their faces and said, "You take care of me like a mother. Play with me like a sister I used to share everything with you like a friend. In short, you are my all relative. You are all in one. But firstly I take you as my sister and then my mother. You are both my mother and sister. That's why I call you DIMA. Which means DI = SISTER and MA = MOTHER. So you are my DIMA."

Swarna's eyes filled with tears. She hugged Siya tightly and cried a lot. Siya break the hug and wiped her tears, and said not to cry. Swarna replied okay madam.

All of them laughed and then Swarna went to her room for refreshing. Siya came to Zack and Sam and told them to make the lunch with her. Both of them agreed and all of them went to the kitchen.