49. The Contract.

"So do you guys understand what I said just now," said Swarna.

"Yes, we understand. But I am still confused. Why did you choose Kai there are so many people in this world. You know him he is an idol and a famous member of the group STM. Just one mistake and you two will face a lot of difficulties in your career. Your life will change and become hell. His fans will never accept you. Don't you remember what happened last time just because of that rumour." said Sam.

Swarna said, "I know that our life can become hell. But I have no other way, and the thing about other people in this world. Yes, there are many but Siya is not comfortable with any of them. That's why I choose him. Hope you will understand and don't take him as your enemy."

Zack said, "What are you saying? He helped us a lot why are we going to hurt him and take him as our enemy. You two are not legally married but still, we are related to each other by the means of friendship. Isn't it?"

Sam nodded his head and said, "Yes he is right. Kai is our friend too. We will never hurt him. But I still say that you have a lot of options. You don't have to choose a person whom you don't know."

Swarna smiled and said, "I don't know him but I can feel the responsibility and the respect which he gives to his granny. And if he can love his granny and his family in that way then he can love everyone who is around him, and the thing about knowing someone. Then tell me one thing what happened when I have chosen Yang as the right person for me and Siya. He tried to kill both of us. He is selfish. But Kai is not like him.

I know about Yang very nicely and then even I am not able to understand the real him. But Kai is different maybe I don't know him nicely. But he always takes care of me and Siya. He doesn't want to kill us. And he had saved us so many times. And as I told you we both need this contract marriage equally. I want Siya's custody and he wanted to see his granny happy.

He helped me in claiming Siya's custody and now I have to help him to make his granny happy for the rest of her days. That's it." Sam and Zack nodded their heads and said, "Okay do whatever you think is good for Siya. We can't do anything except supporting you."

Swarna smiled and then she put her eye cover on and slept for some time. Sam and Zack got busy with their work. But there someone was smiling after listening to Swarna's statement about Kai.

He said, "So she likes me in this way. Of course, I helped her in her life's most important work. Now I am happy that she is helping me back with granny's case." Then he also slept.

AT THE HOUSE

The flight landed at the airport. Everyone came out of the flight and after completing all the procedures they all headed toward their house. At the building, everyone went inside their house. Kai went to the door of his house and Swarna went to her house. Siya was confused why Swarna was not going into Kai's house. She saw that Swarna was looking sad so she didn't dare to ask her.

So she went to Kai and asked him about the matter. Kai said, "There are so many things that you need not to know. You will shift to your new house the day after tomorrow, because we need to fix the new house. And we all are tired now. So now go to your old house get changed and take a rest."

Siya nodded her head and went inside the house. But before she close the door Swarna came there she said, "Kai call the manager here. We have to settle the matter as soon as possible."

Kai said, "Okay take some rest. He will come here after an hour." Swarna said okay and then she closed the door.

AFTER ONE HOUR.

Swarna came to Kai's home. The manager also came there. Swarna said, "Siya had slept. I don't want to wake her up. Otherwise, she will ask so many unreasonable questions. So I choose your house for the meeting."

Kai said, "Its okay. I understand. Let's start now." Swarna nodded her head and then they asked the manager to start writing.

The manager took out his laptop and said, "Sir you are party A, and mam you are party B. Now you can start saying whatever you want and don't want in this contract."

Swarna said, "Okay so I will start. First, the house in which we are going to live will be bought by both of us. That means we both have to pay 50 percent of the total cost. And we both have equal shares in the house. So no one can throw another party out of the house.

Second, I have some requests or you can say rules which I want you and your colleagues to follow. And that is no.1 the floor of the house is always kept warm.

No.2. no one is allowed to wear sleepers inside the house. If you want then I can make some warm woolen socks, but not sleepers.

No.3. I want a separate room of worship. Where I can do my prayers and no one is allowed to go inside it.

No.4. no one can come inside my room without permission or to any place reserved by me.

No.5. It's suffocating for me when someone smokes around me. So no smoking at home and I hate liquors. So no liquors at home too.

No.6. No one is allowed to touch my things.

No.7. Both the parties can't make any changes in the contract without the consent of the other party.

That's all for me. Now you can go."

"Okay, I don't want so many things. But let's start.

No.1. No one can come to my bedroom and any place related to me without my permission.

No.2. I can't sleep when the lights are on. So after 10 P.M., the lights of the whole house must turn off.

No.3. No music and noise after 10 P.M!

No.4. Whenever my granny comes to meet us. We have to pretend like we are a happy family.

No.5. Whenever my family wants both of us need to visit them if the reason is suitable.

No.6. I have my friends and girlfriends and they will come to visit me from time to time, so no comments and any kind of peeking in my life.

That's it for me." said Kai. They both made very simple rules for each other.

The manager said, "Okay I have noted everything. Now I have to go and by today evening I will make the contract and then I will come to you guys for final look and signature. By the way, do you want any help in finding the new house?"

Swarna said, "No I have already looked at a house. We will go there."